Wendy Meadows Requests

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Wendy Meadows Requests

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:51 pm

Ok guys, I have some photo shoots planned. I need some ideas/requests. They will be solo because I have been having a hard time getting together with models in my area. The one that I was able to do some photos with previously (who is hopefully a future charm), ended up moving out of state. So give me some ideas of what you want to see for the solo sets. Thanks in advance! :X
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Re: Wendy Meadows Requests

Postby dimmerdork » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:22 pm

First of all, Wendy, I'd say "keep on keepin' on"! You're "look" is real, genuine, "girl-next-door", which is a refreshing change from the usual so-called "sexy" looks that can be found anywhere...but, IMHO at least, can't hold a candle to a REAL woman...:)

Personally, I can't get enough of the "everyday girl" look...from her oh-so-everyday t-shirts, tops & jeans, right down to - and especially in - her everyday, department store bras and three-to-a-pack, full cut panties. Maybe Santa'll bring you some additions to your Penney's Underscore collection...including some nice, "good-girl", white cotton briefs to go with your nylon ones...after all, you ARE a good girl, aren't you....? :)
dimmerdork
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:53 pm

dimmerdork wrote:First of all, Wendy, I'd say "keep on keepin' on"! You're "look" is real, genuine, "girl-next-door", which is a refreshing change from the usual so-called "sexy" looks that can be found anywhere...but, IMHO at least, can't hold a candle to a REAL woman...:)

Personally, I can't get enough of the "everyday girl" look...from her oh-so-everyday t-shirts, tops & jeans, right down to - and especially in - her everyday, department store bras and three-to-a-pack, full cut panties. Maybe Santa'll bring you some additions to your Penney's Underscore collection...including some nice, "good-girl", white cotton briefs to go with your nylon ones...after all, you ARE a good girl, aren't you....? :)

I am hoping that Santa can bring me some more from JC Penney's Underscore collection. I did put it on my list. So if they end up under the tree, then they will be included in updates this go around. I started my site as being that girl next door, then moved to the pregnant girl next door and now I am the mom next door. My wardrobe is pretty everyday as I am on the run so much. I don't work in an office, so jeans and leggings are my go to clothes. And not going to lie....I prefer to be comfy....even during photo shoots. :)
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby loke693 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:26 pm

Wendy,

You do what you enjoy and I promise, I'll enjoy it. My request is that you do what makes you happy, excited, satisfied because I'm confident with you doing that for you, I'll bet happy, excited and satisfied!!! Thanks for asking, thanks for doing!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:59 pm

loke693 wrote:Wendy,

You do what you enjoy and I promise, I'll enjoy it. My request is that you do what makes you happy, excited, satisfied because I'm confident with you doing that for you, I'll bet happy, excited and satisfied!!! Thanks for asking, thanks for doing!!!

Loke

Thank you, Loke! I have found a new love for this and pick out my outfits that make me comfy. My husband has even commented that he finds it easier to get a genuine smile out of me when I am happy in the photos than if they are forced because I have to get an update in. That is why we stopped shooting at home, as well. Now we spend a little money, get a hotel room for the night and make it an adventure. It has helped me not worry about if a toy from my kid was in the way or taking down family photos, etc. If you see what hotel I was at, it is no big deal. I have never kept my location a secret so which hotels I am at doesn't really bother me.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby heellover » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:12 pm

Heels and feet close ups
heellover
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:31 pm

heellover wrote:Heels and feet close ups

There will definitely be a bunch of those. :) I try to get some in every shoot if possible.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby heellover » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:42 am

wendymeadowssc2 wrote:

There will definitely be a bunch of those. :) I try to get some in every shoot if possible.

Nice! I will check out your site. Do you shoot with other women or plan too? Love to see you and her in matching heels!
heellover
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:06 pm

bbwluvr wrote:outdoor shoots are always my favorite

I have a lot of outdoor stuff on my page. I love shooting outdoors. However, with the weather it has been a little difficult this year. Everytime I had an opportunity to shoot, it would rain. And everytime it was nice, I had the kid and wasn't able to get a shoot in. So this year didn't have a lot of outdoor stuff. Now that it has turned colder, I won't try to shoot again outdoors til spring. This could change.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:07 pm

heellover wrote:
wendymeadowssc2 wrote:

Nice! I will check out your site. Do you shoot with other women or plan too? Love to see you and her in matching heels!

I shoot with other charms when I can. I have never done matching heels though. I may have to look into this in the future. I don't have a lot of charms near me so I always have to travel to connect with them. It can be difficult.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby blackstudd » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:38 pm

I would love to see you do interracial. I love seeing thick women with men like me.
blackstudd
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:06 pm

blackstudd wrote:I would love to see you do interracial. I love seeing thick women with men like me.

If I could find guys willing to sign the release forms, trust me I would be all about it. But so far I have only had the pleasure of working with a former gent, my husband and a friend who was ok with signing everything and giving me two forms of ID. Unfortunately, they were all white guys.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby martinae » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:38 am

Wendy-

I have to say that my favorite feature of yours is your smile, although that is a hard one as you are so sexy! I'd love to see more pics of you smiling... that just seems to brighten up the day!

As for other thoughts, have you ever done a messy set? I don't remember seeing one from you... just a thought.

Happy new years!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:05 pm

martinae wrote:Wendy-

I have to say that my favorite feature of yours is your smile, although that is a hard one as you are so sexy! I'd love to see more pics of you smiling... that just seems to brighten up the day!

As for other thoughts, have you ever done a messy set? I don't remember seeing one from you... just a thought.

Happy new years!

I have definitely been trying to smile more. Sometimes I forget because I am concentrating on being sexy. I don't always "feel" sexy. I am weird like that. That being said, I have not tried messy. I have some wet sets. But my OCD has me terrified of doing messy. I have been getting some requests recently, but it is so far out of my comfort zone. Maybe I will try something this year. I can't make promises on messy though.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby Tightslover » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:47 pm

Pantyhose in various colours and positions
Tightslover
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:11 pm

Tightslover wrote:Pantyhose in various colours and positions

have you checked out her wish list? you could get her something
martinae