In vehicles

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

In vehicles

Postby Tim » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:19 pm

I love seeing older cars with women. Trucks, Cars or vans. I love to see you get naked near them. I also like photos driving and teasing. Possibly flashing while behind the wheel? Reminds me of going out and parking back in the day.
Tim
SC Fan

Re: In vehicles

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:34 pm

Tim wrote:I love seeing older cars with women. Trucks, Cars or vans. I love to see you get naked near them. I also like photos driving and teasing. Possibly flashing while behind the wheel? Reminds me of going out and parking back in the day.

I'm older, and a woman ;)

I did a video of me driving around the Dallas TX metroplex while flashing my boobs in traffic.

https://videos.southern-charms.com/single.php?video_id=44526

Big City Driving With My Tits Hanging Out
It was much easier to flash my titties without risk of being arrested *grin* before technology filled the world with cameras! Cameras on the signal posts, cameras in the traffic, pedestrians with cameras, drones with cameras and a camera in my car! Ok, so the camera in my car is kinda cool....it's being held by my husband while he's barely buckled in, leaning far back against the door to counter the lack of a wide angle lens. And being so up close, my all natural 40DDD BIG tits really fill the frame! We're going on an errand. Driving through town. And you can come along for the naughty ride ;) FULL HIGH DEF Runtime 4:23
4min - 420.7 meg - 1920x1080 - Added on 2017-05-16
Price $4.00
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents