I'm Confused about

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

I'm Confused about

Postby bigboy1236_2000 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:50 pm

:?: :?:As the Web Master to my former sites The Latherpage and Lathervoyeur., I hereby state that everyone is missing some very lucrative opportunities with regard to producing shampoo lathering updates.

I'm Sorry... I know I'm repeating myself but you all are limiting what this lathering genre thing can do for you.. I'm only trying to help you..

I have now over 15 years experience with lathering up various ladies personally some Charms and Former Charms.. Ihave purchased a load of Shampoo Lather Custom Videos. Also, i have been in contact with many Charms over the years to gain an understanding of their perspectives to this Lather fetish of ours.. I have recognized In communicating with both former members to my sites as well as general lather enthusiasts that there is a ton of frustration with the nature of the content of the shampoo and lather updates that are being produced. Actually from both the standpoints. Content as well as Frequency.

I get about about 15 emails from my former members a week stating their love for seeing all of you charms in lather.. They were commenting ofcourse on the posts I made to my Yahoo Latherpage.. These latherphile folks love the contrast between a glamorously well coiffed head of hair and the same gal head well lathered .ie. trashing the style with the lather mix.. Anybody can jump in a shower or throw their head in a sink and wet their hair and do a conventional shampoo.. Ya gotta go above and beyond the standard stuff to gain these latherphile enthusiastic folks.. they have been around.. They all need thick and creamy lather.. I call it GOOD CLEAN FUN

I understand your positions. However., These latherphile folks don't understand.. That's OK ..

I simply want to help you all understand that there are a lot of lather fetish enthusiasts out here in cyberspace..

I have good record of the fact that these lather folks have Cash to spend on lather content is it is produced effectively..

I stand poised to assist in any way I can.. Simply email me.. I'm full of ideas and tips...

Hope you all have questions...

Take Care..

Nothin but Green lights....

bigboy1236_2000@yahoo.com da lathermeister
bigboy1236_2000
SC Fan

Re: I'm Confused about

Postby RosiePieCharm » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:51 pm

I try to get a good lather every time I wash my hair for my site. In videos and pictures. I think I do a good job.

Are there brands of shampoo you think work better than others?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Jorja SC3 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:22 pm

RosiePieCharm wrote:I try to get a good lather every time I wash my hair for my site. In videos and pictures. I think I do a good job.

Posted in this exact same thread in the other forum... but here's my reply:

Try blending half a bottle of Pantene with a little water - in a blender. It comes out pretty awesome, and it deconstructs just about any amount of hairspray the stylist puts on your hair at the salon.
Never underestimate the lubrication potential of tears.

Jorja- Something ain't right with that girl.

E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Jorja SC3
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Jorja SC3 wrote:
RosiePieCharm wrote:I try to get a good lather every time I wash my hair for my site. In videos and pictures. I think I do a good job.

Posted in this exact same thread in the other forum... but here's my reply:

Try blending half a bottle of Pantene with a little water - in a blender. It comes out pretty awesome, and it deconstructs just about any amount of hairspray the stylist puts on your hair at the salon.

Thanks. I copy-pasted my reply to both to be sure I wasn't lost.
I'll have to try that. :)
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby bbwmelsc3 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:30 pm

I have some not a lot. I love to feel a thick sudsy lather. Its just not always able to have photos taken. Its always more fun when someone else shampoos my hair! It feels so good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
See more of me on
http://www.southern-charms3.com/bbwmel
Follow me on Twitter @BBWMELSC
bbwmelsc3
Charm

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents