Xtina's 1st EVER request thread!

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Xtina's 1st EVER request thread!

Postby XtinaSC1 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:34 pm

Hello all! If you don't know me, I'm Xtina on SC1 and I've been with Southern Charms since 2007 (wow, I can't believe it's been so long). I have 500+ posts, but most of my time with the site has been sporadic and I've only posted when I have a free moment and I happen to be dressed up and ready to go somewhere. I work full-time and so SC has always been something fun (and secret) on the side.

However, this past month I've had a lot of fun posting almost every day as more of a "blog style" instead of being very stylized and I've had great feedback. So I want to continue posting more often but I thought I'd throw it out there to see what you'd like to see from my daily posts. I'm open to requests for special outfits or themes!
XtinaSC1
Charm

Re: Xtina's 1st EVER request thread!

Postby loke693 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:23 am

Keep doing what you are doing. If what you are doing makes you happy, roll with that. I promise, whatever you do, you are going to make many happy/excited, and you will have a few that don’t like it. Most importantly is that you are happy doing what you are doing. If you are happy, we will see it in the updates and we will be happy. If you aren’t happy, we will see it in the post and we will still probably be happy, but not as happy, LOL! Do what you are doing and be happy doing it!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby XtinaSC1 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:49 pm

loke693 wrote:Keep doing what you are doing. If what you are doing makes you happy, roll with that. I promise, whatever you do, you are going to make many happy/excited, and you will have a few that don’t like it. Most importantly is that you are happy doing what you are doing. If you are happy, we will see it in the updates and we will be happy. If you aren’t happy, we will see it in the post and we will still probably be happy, but not as happy, LOL! Do what you are doing and be happy doing it!

Loke

thanks for this! I needed this extra push today after a long day. When I'm happy, I know it shows in the photos I create. So the goal is to stay happy. ;)
XtinaSC1
Charm

Postby heels1 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:32 am

leather babe, that incredible body of yours needs to be displayed i some sexy leather. Just thinking about the cool black leather sliding up against your skin and the light hitting each crease everytime you move is making me so hard. Slip on some slutty high heels and i am helpless for you xxxxxxxxxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents