Fantasy request

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Fantasy request

Postby smokerfucker » Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:39 am

Ladies,

I see posts every once in a while of ideas. I have always had this fantasy that I think would be fun for both parties.
I have asked a few women on here to see if they'd make an update like this but I haven't seen it.
I'd like it to play out like this. The setting would be the dining room. I'd come over and you'd have dinner all set up on the table.
Candles, maybe some soft music, low light. We'd have a nice dinner you made, some wine. You are dressed all sexy, maybe a nice summer dress and heels.
I'd be prepared myself and come a little more dressed up then jeans and a t-shirt.
We chat, we eat, have a good time.
When dinner is over, you say... "I made a dessert as well, give me a second to grab that".
You leave the room and then come back in some lingerie, babydoll, teddy something like that. You'd squeeze between me and table.
"Ready for your dessert?", then you would sit on the end of the table, scoot back a bit.
If you smoked, turned and light a cigarette on the candle. Spread your legs a bit. Unbutton the teddy, or slide your panties over.
Spray a little whip cream or drizzle some honey on your pussy and over your asshole. "how about me, for dessert?"
you run your fingers through the whip cream or honey over your lips and offer your fingers to me.
I love this idea and would love to have your pussy for dessert...
You can take it from here. drizzling sweetness anywhere you want us to lick or taste.
smokerfucker
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents