Bring it on Guys!

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Bring it on Guys!

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:39 pm

Cuz I'm definitely excited to hear all the naughty things you wanna see :)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: Bring it on Guys!

Postby LISALUST SC1 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:30 pm

love to see you and me!!!
cum play with me!!!
LISALUST SC1
SC Fan

Postby carib » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:40 am

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:Cuz I'm definitely excited to hear all the naughty things you wanna see :)

I love the contrast of your tan lines :) but it would also be nice to see more rear views!
carib
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:48 am

I've got an "It's all about the ASS" update going up next week :D I've always hated my rear end........but apparently some guys find it sexy........ :D
You know how we women are........we have a love/hate relationship with our bodies.....lol
Anyways, I promised a good ass set to a member of mine, and I decided to make a video for it too..... So I shot the pics and video yesterday and will post them next week. EEKS! I'll be showing my big butt off BIGTIME......;)

carib wrote:
SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:Cuz I'm definitely excited to hear all the naughty things you wanna see :)

I love the contrast of your tan lines :) but it would also be nice to see more rear views!
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby lm443 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:50 pm

You butt is incredible and your bare legs are out of this world, they are so sexy, I know I am not the only guy who thinks that!!
lm443
SC Fan

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents