My denim wishlist

Place your special update requests for Charms and Gents in this forum. There is no guarantee because it is up to the individual Charm and Gent as to what they shoot, but most will be appreciative of the update requests and suggestions.

Re: My denim wishlist

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:26 pm

If my husband would allow me, every single update I would be wearing jeans. They are my favorite piece of my wardrobe. And I wear them until they have holes in the thighs from rubbing together. I love that you enjoy jean updates. It is why I keep trying to add them even though my husband tries to hide them during photo shoots.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby gman36 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:49 am

wendymeadowssc2 wrote:If my husband would allow me, every single update I would be wearing jeans. They are my favorite piece of my wardrobe. And I wear them until they have holes in the thighs from rubbing together. I love that you enjoy jean updates. It is why I keep trying to add them even though my husband tries to hide them during photo shoots.

Thanks Wendy, I love that you keep trying to add jeans sets for me, they look especially good on you :X
gman36
SC Fan

Postby ellagraceSC4 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:48 am

Well, I would definitely love to do some jeans updates as I don't have a ton on my site yet; hopefully, you'll find them to your liking! ;)
ellagraceSC4
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:54 pm

ellagraceSC4 wrote:Well, I would definitely love to do some jeans updates as I don't have a ton on my site yet; hopefully, you'll find them to your liking! ;)

If what you have on your site already is anything to go by, I know I'm going to love them :X
gman36
SC Fan

Postby ellagraceSC4 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:15 am

gman36 wrote:
ellagraceSC4 wrote:Well, I would definitely love to do some jeans updates as I don't have a ton on my site yet; hopefully, you'll find them to your liking! ;)

If what you have on your site already is anything to go by, I know I'm going to love them :X

Well then! I look forward to showing off in some more denim then! ;) ;;)
- Ella Grace
ellagraceSC4
SC Fan

Previous

Return to Update Requests for Charms and Gents