Blue jeans, black bra & heels, white sheer panties

Area for Charms and Gents to post information concerning their updates - both new and past.

Blue jeans, black bra & heels, white sheer panties

Postby playwithjj » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:50 am

I slowly shed my capri jeans and deep cut blouse. I found my silver nipple jewelry and attach them to my already hard nipples and tucked them back into my gorgeous black and white bra. I thought I could just ignore the persistent pinching of my nipples and enjoy the sensations that were driving directly to my clit.

After a little while, I pulled my big tits out of my bra and started pulling and flicking and rubbing the jewelry pinching my nipples. I love this tease and my clit was swelling. I grabbed my blue turquoise vibrator and let it slip between my wet pussy lips until it rested on my swollen clit. I left it there for a few minutes, feeling the intensity of a impending orgasm sneaking up on me. It was too intense, I had to slip the vibe away from my clit and pushed it deep into my juicy snatch. I continued this intense game until I orgasmed on my living room sofa.

Hope you enjoy--Smooches, JJ

http://bit.ly/1ne5U9M
IMG_8064.jpg
IMG_8002_001.jpg
IMG_8117.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
playwithjj
Charm

Re: Blue jeans, black bra & heels, white sheer panties

Postby RopePhotog » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:24 pm

Simply beautiful JJ! Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RopePhotog
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:27 pm

JJ,

I agree with RopePhotog, "Simply beautiful". But that has become the standard with you so... And for the record, I'm not liking you right now (LOL)!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby playwithjj » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:37 pm

What sweet comments, I'm blushing :ymblushing:

Thank you Rope!

Loke, I'm sorry you're not liking me right now, but I still like you :YMHUG: ;;)
playwithjj
Charm

Return to New Updates