I'm completely naked in update 68

Area for Charms and Gents to post information concerning their updates - both new and past.

I'm completely naked in update 68

Postby playwithjj » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:05 pm

IMG_9290.jpg
I woke up yesterday morning with a horniness that would not leave me alone. I had an extra quiet moment of privacy that doesn't come along very often and I decided I had to take full advantage of it. No one in the house knew that I was awake, could hear me or see me so my hands slipped under my still warm bedsheets and found my erect nipples. I massaged my breasts and pinched my nipples harder until I felt wetness seeping between my pussy lips.

My hands ran down my stomach to find my wet slit and I rubbed my swollen clit under my pussy lips, teasing myself so and enjoying every sweet second. Finally, I spread my pussy lips and touched my clit directly. I made little circles around my clit making it swell more and more with every touch. After a few minutes, I wanted more than just my fingers. I opened my nightstand drawer to get the big ammunition-my thick dildo and mini-hitachi, along with my clothespins for my nipples for extra measure...might as well really enjoy this quiet moment.

I threw back the sheets and starting pounding my wetness with the thick dildo vibe. Soon the mini hitachi wand sent me right over the edge. Stop by and check it out http://www.southern-charms2.com/playwithjj/fotos068.htm
IMG_9317_001.jpg
IMG_9291_001.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
playwithjj
Charm

Re: I'm completely naked in update 68

Postby Donat » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:38 am

I would so love to be able to lick every inch of your fully nude body!
Donat
SC Fan

Postby playwithjj » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:32 am

Who wouldn't want to be licked all over ;)

Glad you're enjoying this set Donat! I had a lot of fun!

Have a great weekend!
playwithjj
Charm

Postby Donat » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:05 pm

I had a lot of fun too. LOL
Donat
SC Fan

Postby playwithjj » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:36 pm

I'd hate to hear anything differently, glad you enjoyed yourself :)
playwithjj
Charm

Postby loke693 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:51 am

Yet another HOT update, JJ. You really need to stop!!! Every update, you are making me not like you more and more (inside joke). Please keep it up (I think)!!! Thanks for doing what you do, its truly amazing!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby playwithjj » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:05 pm

Loke,

See you are a true gentleman and a gem, thank you! Glad you're continuing not to like me ;;)

:YMHUG:

JJ
playwithjj
Charm

Postby loke693 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:59 pm

JJ,

There you go name calling again (gentleman) and my name is not gem!!! I just like speaking the truth, especially about those that deserve to hear it!!! If you continue to update, I'm going to continue to not like you (inside joke)!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Return to New Updates