200 More Bloopers Update 406

Area for Charms and Gents to post information concerning their updates - both new and past.

200 More Bloopers Update 406

Postby CactusFlowerSC1 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:39 am

Not only bloopers; but I have also thrown in a couple of short sets that just didn't have enough pictures by themself. The first one was done many years ago...A friend of mine and I had this weird idea to color our pubic hair. I don't remember what color Candi picked; but I picked PURPLE! After we got done my hubby decided to eat me out. MMMMM, that felt so good and he never complained about my swollen mound color ;) The other short set I have included just for you was taken in TN with the lush, green mountains in the background. I am in a short green dress on a cold leather sofa. Now, who all will you get to see with me in my member's only sextion? Muffin SC3, BBW Mel SC3, DreamCatcher SC4, BlossomGirl SC2, ButterCream SC1, Mirage SC4, Dahlia SC2 and HolliWould SC3! You'll get to see me in the snow, all dressed up for X-Mas, playing with birthday cake batter, cutting/ripping clothes, as a sweet, innocent school girl, sexy short skirts all the way through to my jammies, you'll even see a toy or two! Lots of belly, ass, titties and feet. What are you waiting on????? Cum play and laugh with me...
ca406x001.jpg

http://www.southern-charms.com/cactusfl ... tos406.htm
xoxoxo Cactus Flower
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cum on in and join me! kisses FlowerImage
CactusFlowerSC1
SC Fan

Return to New Updates