Sultry Serena SC2 #546 Posting 1/5 Boots, Barefeet Big Tits

Area for Charms and Gents to post information concerning their updates - both new and past.

Sultry Serena SC2 #546 Posting 1/5 Boots, Barefeet Big Tits

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:42 pm

http://www.southern-charms2.com/sultryserena/main.htm

Update #546 Posting 1/5 :D

Barefeet, Boots, Bare Ass, Blue Bra & Big Boobs!

Whew! I bet you can't say THAT 3 x's fast! <smile>

Speaking of boots, check out my new sexy pair of blue GLITTER thigh high boots! OMG I love them! They are so unusual and definitely my favorite kind of style.......SLUTTY! <wink>

After squeezing my womanly curves into this clingy mini dress, I couldn't wait to strip it off and begin the tease.......... while strutting around TOPLESS & letting my big all natural floppy tits hang free, while wearing only my pantyhose and boots! The camera clicks and I know you're watching <grin>........and it doesn't take long before I feel the sweet warm tingling begin between my thighs. Knowing you're watching me always gets me so horny! Slipping my pantyhose off, I spread my creamy thighs wide open..........

...................mmmmm baby I'd love for you to taste my moist pink pussy!

Update Includes: Bra, Ass, Tits, Spread Shots, Boots, Pantyhose, Barefeet, Soles, Pussy!

Hot n' Lusty Kisses ~ Sultry Serena
[
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: Sultry Serena SC2 #546 Posting 1/5 Boots, Barefeet Big

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:15 pm

I LOVE getting feedback! Especially Super Duper Oh so Flattering Member Feedback :D :D

Maybe you're wondering what members think of my club pics?
I thought I'd share ;)

Today's update was fabulous. When I opened the update, the very first picture had me going. It was as if you decided to give us a nude spread in the first frame instead of the usual strip leading up to the nudes. Those breasts, those nipples, those creamy thighs and beautiful legs, that smile and yes, that pussy--all in the first picture! I wanted to kiss and lick every inche of your body. After enjoying all the photos, it was back to picture number one for a fabulous orgasm. Did I say that I wanted to kiss and lick every inch of your beautiful body?

I am now into my fifth month as a member and enjoy your pictures regularly. I also really enjoy your comments on each update. You are not just a gorgeous woman, but you are confident, free spirited and fun.
When I first joined, I didn't know exactly what to expect. After looking at your free pictures, I purchased one of the updates. When I saw the first couple of nude pics, I immediately joined and have been enjoying you ever since.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Return to New Updates