Control Top, Reinforced Toe Pantyhose Update 407

Area for Charms and Gents to post information concerning their updates - both new and past.

Control Top, Reinforced Toe Pantyhose Update 407

Postby CactusFlowerSC1 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:04 pm

A few nights ago my hubby and I decided to head to a different town and a new hotel to get a suite to do a bunch of sets in. I made reservations and the next day we headed out. I've never seen anything so messed up! They couldn't find our reservations, they didn't have a room like we wanted so they showed us something "comparable" YUCK! It hadn't been cleaned! The poor desk clerk said she would have it cleaned. I was so mad and I told her hubby and I would talk about it. We had finally decided to go with it as long as we got a discount for having to wait. As we headed for the elevator the clerk met us and told us how sorry she was and she had one more room to show us and there would be NO charge. Ok, we walked down the hall and went in. Not what I had planned....There was a small "livingroom" with a half wall between it and the bed. Then around the corner was a large jetted tub!&n! bsp; Ok, we took it. At first I had said at least 15-20 sets, then when we got settled in I dropped it down to 10....We only got 8 before we were both in that tub screwing away!! After that we were done with pictures and spent the rest of the evening between the bed and the tub hehe At least the sets we did get I like real well!
ca407x001.jpg

In this set I've got my nylons on with a long tie dye, orange skirt. I also found an almost see through white blouse with a coral bra underneath. I felt so sexy and wanted! It felt so good to run my hands up and down my legs and onto my curvy ass. I finally ended up taking EVERYTHING off. mmmmm the feel of my long hair brushing against my ample bussom....Cum on in while I get you so rock hard you'll want to blow your load all over my tits!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cum on in and join me! kisses FlowerImage
CactusFlowerSC1
SC Fan

Return to New Updates