#1265 STICKY Jeans Sultry Serena SC2

Area for Charms and Gents to post information concerning their updates - both new and past.

#1265 STICKY Jeans Sultry Serena SC2

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:03 am

http://www.southern-charms2.com/sultrys ... os1265.htm

Sticky Jeans, Sticky Tits, Sticky Barefeet
I wear jeans often. And have a couple of pair that I really like. This pair, for example are my "comfy" pair. We're shooting updates and I haven't dressed yet, I'm just finishing up my housework, while wearing my comfy jeans ;) And my husband asks me, "Hey, don't you have a sheer blouse"?
So that's how this set starts. I slip into my sheer ivory blouse, leaving it mostly unbuttoned and I let slutty serena free ;) Now the kitchen may not be the most sexy room in my small apartment, BUT.........being "slutty serena" I want to play with a bottle of syrup. I have two of them in my crowded pantry and quite honestly we don't really eat alot of pancakes........So why not get rid of one of those big bulky bottles?
My husband's such a laid back guy. He's not really into the whole WAM thing, but even he admitted my sticky tits looked HOT! You know, I think he really DOES like the WAM, he just doesn't admit it ;)
We shot 3/4 of this update PRE WAM, then we shot a video of me pouring the sticky sweet syrup all over myself, and then.......he took quite a few more pics to add to this set with "sticky" serena.
If you like the pics, then definitely check out my new video which is posting today on my SC Video Page.
The remaining clips from "Pantyhose Fetish, Hood & Ripping" are posting in today's club update.
New Videos each week!
"Sticky Jeans, Sticky Tits, Sticky Bare Feet"
Lusty Kisses, Sultry Serena

SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: #1265 STICKY Jeans Sultry Serena SC2

Postby lm443 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:38 am

WOW,GREAT UPDATE, Looking incredible as always!
Wish I could lick that off of you! :P :P :P
:YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:
lm443
SC Fan

Return to New Updates