PlayWithJJ's Update 295 My Naughty Neighbor

Area for Charms and Gents to post information concerning their updates - both new and past.

PlayWithJJ's Update 295 My Naughty Neighbor

Postby playwithjj » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:04 am

JJ's Private Show for the Naughty Neighbor

We were heading out to a dinner club when I stepped outside to cool off a bit and wait for you to finish dressing.

My sexy minidress was hugging me in all the right places and just barely covered my sheer dark gray pantyhose legs.

My neighbor's house is not that far away but I wasn't concerned about him seeing me.

I was just enjoying the beautiful autumn leaves on our trees and getting a breath of fresh air.

Mmmm it felt so good just breathing deep and taking a moment to relax before we headed to dinner.

Stretching and rubbing my legs felt so sensual,my hands drifted between my legs for a moment.

I felt a pair of eyes on me and looked up to see the neighbor watching me from his porch.

I saw his hand slip down to his zipper briefly and knew right then I had to give him the best "show" I could....

http://www.southern-charms2.com/playwithjj/fotos295.htm

IMG_002.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
playwithjj
Charm

Re: PlayWithJJ's Update 295 My Naughty Neighbor

Postby loke693 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:48 am

You just had to tell everyone didn't you??? You just had to tell everyone that I bought the house beside you??? Not only did you tell them that I bought the house beside you, but you also told everyone that I was a peeping tom and a other stuff. OK, I admit it, I admit it. I so enjoy PlayWithJJ and what she often does on her porch and what I can see through the windows (LOL)!!!

Fantastic update JJ. I do appreciate what you do and how you do it. I wish I was a neighbor, I'd be over every day to borrow something, sugar, shovel, salt, glass, shirt, something. Looking good in the update, appreciate what you do!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Re: PlayWithJJ's Update 295 My Naughty Neighbor

Postby playwithjj » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:17 pm

Thank you Loke! You know I had fun and I'm glad you're still enjoying what I share!

Hope you're having a good day!

Smooches,
JJ

loke693 wrote:You just had to tell everyone didn't you??? You just had to tell everyone that I bought the house beside you??? Not only did you tell them that I bought the house beside you, but you also told everyone that I was a peeping tom and a other stuff. OK, I admit it, I admit it. I so enjoy PlayWithJJ and what she often does on her porch and what I can see through the windows (LOL)!!!

Fantastic update JJ. I do appreciate what you do and how you do it. I wish I was a neighbor, I'd be over every day to borrow something, sugar, shovel, salt, glass, shirt, something. Looking good in the update, appreciate what you do!!!

Loke
playwithjj
Charm

Return to New Updates