North Carolina Girls for Photo shoot?

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

North Carolina Girls for Photo shoot?

Postby Arizona Reign SC3 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:45 am

Arizona Reign here just looking for any girls that might be interested in boosting there site with me
to try and do some more updated girl on girl photo shoots. please email me if interested.
My husband does all my photo work so it would not cost us no more than our time together.
would love to have some nice friendly open ladies to shoot more with in the near future.

Thanks in advance...
Arizona Reign SC3
SC Fan

Re: North Carolina Girls for Photo shoot?

Postby martinae » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:06 pm

There are a lot of charms in NC for some reason... you may want to e-mail some of them directly... I don't think too many are on here, at least not as much as there use to be.

good luck, can't wait to see the results!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:33 pm

Arizona Reign

If you need a fluffer for you or a stunt cock to practice on or anything, I live just outside of NC and might be able to come lend you some assistance. I can take pics, I can film, I can help with POV if you like, just about anything. I can run and get food, take out the trash, wash your back, rub your feet, etc. You let me now what you need and I'll do what I can (LOL)!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby Whidbeyav8r » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:23 pm

Alicia Cox was in North Carolina. But disappeared. I can't find her page or anything about her on the Internet. Almost like it was all wiped out. Has anybody heard from her?
Whidbeyav8r

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)