New Southern Charms Site Design Coming Soon

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Re: New Southern Charms Site Design Coming Soon

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:04 am

Serena, I didn't know that. I saw the photos opening smaller and I know many people like them large.
So when people ask me I know what to tell them. Good to know. Another option.
Hugs
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:51 pm

Alexus Lin SC1 wrote:Serena, I didn't know that. I saw the photos opening smaller and I know many people like them large.
So when people ask me I know what to tell them. Good to know. Another option.
Hugs

I had to figure it out too. I thought it was because I had windows 10 because I can't get the photos to enlarge IN the slideshow. So I played around and discovered that in windows 7 and windows 10 you can still get the photos to view individually and enlargen with the method I typed above ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby martinae » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:16 am

Serena-

I have been doing that, but I end up with lots of windows open, and it takes a while longer to download pages constantly. You can't please everyone all the time, and I guess this isn't my time. I still do LOVE the girls on SC and LOVE getting to know them. It's a great site because of you ladies... Thanks for all you do!

adam
martinae
SC Fan

Postby Cassius » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:47 pm

Hi all and specially our beloved and always helping Serena (BTW, i rejoined ya last nite, always fantastic ;) ) :X

Please i really need your help because on "new" the front page now:
http://www.southern-charms.com/sc-main.html

My 2 favourite itens are now gone and i cannot find them anymore (or maybe i am doing anything wrong, i can also assume)

1) On the "text search" field wich i used for many many years, now when i write any word/phrase/text, instead of the usually tons and tons of results in the past, which helped me a alot to find a lot of nice things (and models too), right now only "a couple" of very very few few results appears, as if anything disappeared... :-\

2) Now this is the most important and above all the rest wich really are making me very sad.
I explain, on the old classic search options in the old site, we had a tool to choose the model by Age, Type of Body (BBW, Curvy, Slim), etc.
Yes, that really was very essential for me, and because of that i found, discovered and joined and spent lots of money with SC, because thkans to that cool search-option-tool, i truly knew/discovered a lot of fantastic models wich i did not know until then.

So, are you working on that search option once again, pleaseeee, or im i doing anything wrong and i cant find that specific Search-button..?

Tks in advance for your attention and always helping hand, Cheers, Hugs & Kisses;
Cassius :-)
Cassius
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:45 pm

The text search is still there, in the top left hand corner, you can search for a charm by name.... as for the "attribute" search... for lack of a better name... and yes, that sounds horribly misogynistic, please forgive me... I can't seem to find it.

But as I have said before, there are changes, some I'm going to like, some not so much, but overall, I have to admit SC is an awesome site, and after 20 years it's still my go to site... thanks to all the charms and all the system admin folks that keep this running!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby Cassius » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:58 pm

Please i know that english is not my language, but it was not my intention at all to sound "misogynistic", maybe i explained myself wrong, apologies, but if misogynistic was the case here, i presume you are calling the great SC site "misogynistic" because that "option" was there for your/mine 20 lovely years.
As for the text search, yes, i know its still there, but as i said, no, not at all, its not working as in the past...lets say, about 10%, not more.
Sorry any english mistake, with respect, Cassius
Cassius
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:55 pm

Cassius wrote:Please i know that english is not my language, but it was not my intention at all to sound "misogynistic", maybe i explained myself wrong, apologies, but if misogynistic was the case here, i presume you are calling the great SC site "misogynistic" because that "option" was there for your/mine 20 lovely years.
As for the text search, yes, i know its still there, but as i said, no, not at all, its not working as in the past...lets say, about 10%, not more.
Sorry any english mistake, with respect, Cassius

Hi :-)

First off, thank you for the compliment! I'm flattered you're a member ;)

Secondly, I'm going to send your post to the admin of SC and let them know of your suggestion to keep the specific search function and about your concerns for the slimmed down text search results.

I'll post here when I know what's going on with those items, but I promise I will get an answer for you ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Cyb » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:24 am

New site looks great love that the main page is now responsive... Any ETA when the individual charm sites will be responsive also???
Cyb
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:30 pm

Hi,
Just wanted to send an update!

The advanced search function is once again available :)

William had it added today

the Advanced Search link on the very bottom of the Main Page, and it is also in the MORE button on the Nav Bar at the top of all pages.

Cassius wrote:Hi all and specially our beloved and always helping Serena (BTW, i rejoined ya last nite, always fantastic ;) ) :X

Please i really need your help because on "new" the front page now:
http://www.southern-charms.com/sc-main.html

My 2 favourite itens are now gone and i cannot find them anymore (or maybe i am doing anything wrong, i can also assume)

1) On the "text search" field wich i used for many many years, now when i write any word/phrase/text, instead of the usually tons and tons of results in the past, which helped me a alot to find a lot of nice things (and models too), right now only "a couple" of very very few few results appears, as if anything disappeared... :-\

2) Now this is the most important and above all the rest wich really are making me very sad.
I explain, on the old classic search options in the old site, we had a tool to choose the model by Age, Type of Body (BBW, Curvy, Slim), etc.
Yes, that really was very essential for me, and because of that i found, discovered and joined and spent lots of money with SC, because thkans to that cool search-option-tool, i truly knew/discovered a lot of fantastic models wich i did not know until then.

So, are you working on that search option once again, pleaseeee, or im i doing anything wrong and i cant find that specific Search-button..?

Tks in advance for your attention and always helping hand, Cheers, Hugs & Kisses;
Cassius :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Cassius » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:11 pm

Woew...many many tanx for the very fast and kind attention, with the "advanced search option" once again.
It was also very professional from all of you!
Big Kiss ;)
PS: Now it only remains the small problem with the "text search" wich i explained :)
Cassius
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:32 pm

Cassius-

I want to appologize for any misunderstanding... I was not saying anything about you, only about my post and the way it was coming across. you seem to be a very respectful person, and again I'm sorry if you thought I was saying anything else.
martinae
SC Fan

Postby Cassius » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:19 pm

There is no problem Martinae, sometimes the fact we speak and write different languages can lead to these type of misunderstandings...cheers :-)
Cassius
SC Fan

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:41 am

Helpful Hints

Incase anyone is wondering where the links are to the fanbox or forum, facebook, twitter and more there at the
very bottom of the main SC page in white text.

Also on the upper right there is a blue bar MORE, when clicked on
a drop down menu appears with other items that you might be interested in.

If you have not noticed there is also a slide on the bottom of the charms sets so you can view photos by using the arrows.
This can be turned on and off.
You can still enlarge photos to there full size also if you like. On my computer I click the thumbnail photo, photo opens large.
Then click again and photo will open larger and fill screen or open the largest the charm send in the photo.

Hugs All, Alexus Lin
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby Blackbull1970 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:01 pm

I noticed today there is a "Tip" feature on SC pages.

What is that about?
Blackbull1970
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:17 pm

Blackbull1970 wrote:I noticed today there is a "Tip" feature on SC pages.

What is that about?

Glad you noticed! The tip feature is brand new, as of this week. You can use it to give girls funds for custom content, or in exchange for sexy chat or cam shows, for example, or just to show your appreciation for your favorite Charms and all their hard work!
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby Cyb » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:12 pm

While I'm sure the most frequently updated models/websites should be somehow rewarded I'm gonna miss the old not so random, random rotation on the homepage. Staring at the same old list week in and week out will likely get old quick.
Cyb
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:09 pm

Cyb wrote:While I'm sure the most frequently updated models/websites should be somehow rewarded I'm gonna miss the old not so random, random rotation on the homepage. Staring at the same old list week in and week out will likely get old quick.

No worries, it's only week in week out for a short month. Then the rotation will be back. Besides you can move your mouse to the top left and click the "all models" link and see them all......no rotation required ;)
http://www.southern-charms.com/ALL-mainfull.html
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

The Preview Page!

Postby Ms Frolicker » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:40 pm

Cyb wrote:While I'm sure the most frequently updated models/websites should be somehow rewarded I'm gonna miss the old not so random, random rotation on the homepage. Staring at the same old list week in and week out will likely get old quick.

Cyb, I can see your point. Maybe it would be a bit less painful if we changed our Thumbnails. I've been meaning to do mine anyway! I can tell you Cyb, that for me, I've gotten a lot more attention being stuck on the home page ;;) when there are almost 500 active charms and only a couple dozen are on that page at any time, it takes a while to bubble up to the top. I visit the site quite often and I rarely see myself there during a regular month.

Don't worry, hold on tight and we'll be gone before you know it. Personally, I loved the Preview page.

http://search.southern-charms.com/cgi-bin/search/update4.pl?Updated=today

You get to see the charms that have just posted and their first three photos. And you'll probably notice that some of us put our hottest free images in those first three files. I always have a nipple or two to share in mine ;;) Also, even though that page has all of us in alphabetical order, the starting letter changes every day so there're always new faces at the top.

BTW, I hope you check Serena and I out soon!

FF
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby Fantasymilf » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:36 pm

Hi to everyone :YMHUG:

First off...William, thank you SOOOOO much for the great news about the re-vamp and improvements to Southern-Charms! I've only been a model on here for about a month, and I REALLY love it. From getting to express my sexuality with others, to creating a website..and especially the really genuine feedback and communication that I've had with members and fans...I love being a Southern Charm :X

It sounds like the new design will make the member experience better, and I know I've had occasional frustrations with not being able to update my site as promptly as I'd like to. I look forward to the new format!

Thanks....Fantasymilf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fantasymilf
Charm

Postby Blackbull1970 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:27 pm

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:
Blackbull1970 wrote:I noticed today there is a "Tip" feature on SC pages.

What is that about?

Glad you noticed! The tip feature is brand new, as of this week. You can use it to give girls funds for custom content, or in exchange for sexy chat or cam shows, for example, or just to show your appreciation for your favorite Charms and all their hard work!

Does the Charm know who the tip is from?
Blackbull1970
SC Fan

PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)