Is it time to leave SC?

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Is it time to leave SC?

Postby Randy Raz SC1 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:33 am

Is it time to leave???
I have been on SC since 2003 ...15 Years.....1905 photos sets......
But this is the first time ever I have not had 1 new member in 10 days !!!!! I have even started to update 4/5 a week, so a tad disappointed to say the least..
Randy Raz SC1
Charm

Re: Is it time to leave SC?

Postby martinae » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:05 pm

The question should then be why are you here? If it is for money, and from a business side, you are putting in more time than you could be making some place else, then yes, unfortunately I must say it's time to go. If on the other hand you are here because you enjoy it, then I'd say stick around. I love to see cool charms like yourself and interact... that;s why I love SC....

Maybe a compromize.. take some time away and see how you feel.

just my 2 cents.
martinae
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:20 pm

I'm going to be a little selfish her and say, IT'S NOT TIME!!! Being selfish because if you have had a run like you say, having a slow down or hiccup won't last long. Not to mention, what about all the people who are fans and who are members. You would be leaving them with what??? I understand your position, but at the first sign of a little turmoil, I don't recommend your bale, but you stick it out a little bit, allow your current members and fans to continue to enjoy you!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby Blackbull1970 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:43 pm

The reality is the internet is changing and it’s changikg fast.

Sites like SC are a dying breed, there are a ton of other places to see women. And they are free.

Instagram has changed internet modeling and taken it to another level for example.

As long as you have a dedicated and steady fan base paying for your material, continue to put out product for them.

The decision to stop is for health reasons or your subscribers start to shrink.
Blackbull1970
SC Fan

Postby Lolynely57 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:40 pm

Please stay..I enjoy your pictures.No I do not belong to your site.However I have bought many of your videos.I hope you stay
Lolynely57
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:26 pm

Randy,

So hopefully you've seen enough action over the past few days/weeks that you stick around for centuries to cum!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby Jeremy » Sat May 12, 2018 1:10 pm

Please stay, Raz!!! :YMHUG:
Do not purchase anything from Ashton Lincoln.
Jeremy
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat May 12, 2018 4:38 pm

Blackbull1970 wrote:The reality is the internet is changing and it’s changikg fast.

Sites like SC are a dying breed, there are a ton of other places to see women. And they are free.

Instagram has changed internet modeling and taken it to another level for example.

As long as you have a dedicated and steady fan base paying for your material, continue to put out product for them.

The decision to stop is for health reasons or your subscribers start to shrink.

Off topic from the original post but................

I just want to mention that alot of sites that offer "free" model content steal it. SC as a site and the models herein have to deal with the financial burden of copyright infringement. When our content is reposted on these free sites, it is not a compliment. It's not flattery, and it's not appreciated.
Clothing, cameras, batteries, shoes, jewelry, motel rooms, shooting locations, etc etc etc cost money. And even though it's enjoyable for the models, most can't afford to produce content and have it be shared on the internet, out of their control. This makes the those who may be interested in purchasing a membership to enjoy their content on other sites. And it hurts every model on SC by drawing our guys away. Besides the financial aspect, it actually is a very time consuming pain in the butt thing to deal with. We have to find our content, take time to collect the urls, find the address of the DMCA agent for the thieving website, complete and send out legal DMCA notices, and then check back repeatedly to ensure that the content has been removed.
If SC were to become obsolete......what would become of the SC models? I imagine that the only content you would find from your favorite charms would be the old content that was previously stolen. Yes some models would go on to other sites. But I'm sure a lot would "retire".

Most SC models are moms, wifes, and yes even grandma's with families to take care of. And having a site on SC allows them to express their sexuality, sharing it with those who find them attractive, while taking care of their families.

Finally, I do have to disagree with your statement that SC is a dying breed ;) SC has been going strong for decades and it's only getting better ;)

And to answer the charms post:
I would say that if YOU are no longer having fun, then yes it's time to leave. Because if you are not enjoying it, then your fans won't either. Find something to change on your site. Maybe some new fetishes? Something to spice it up for YOU. ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Blackbull1970 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:43 pm

^^^^^^
I get where you coming from and don’t disagree.

But my point as SC is a dying breed, to explain it better is that SC is like Cable TV.

Folks ain’t paying for Cable like how they were doing it 10 to 20 years ago. There is plenty of other places to get the same content for free or for a cheaper price. Cable now is doing a whole bunch of stuff to try to try keep what customers they got from dropping them.

For SC to continue, changes will have to be made to keep it relevant and competitive and to get people to continue subscribing and entice new memberships.

Technology is changing like crazy. The way we are viewing media today will not be the same in 5 or 10 years.

It’s a uphill battle. For SC to stay on top of the game, it’s got a lot of work to do.
Blackbull1970
SC Fan

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)