ideas, sexy things

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

ideas, sexy things

Postby sinfullysxyoneSC2 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:43 am

I am looking for some new hot ideas for my pics and some new outfits. Any suggestions or requests? I am always looking for new outfits and toys I can incorporate into my shoots.

Sinfully Sxy One
sinfullysxyoneSC2
Charm

Re: ideas, sexy things

Postby msjoclynSC2 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:27 am

I just got a little waterproof sleeve to put my phone in. My remote for my phone helps click the pix. It is so fun to play in the shower and bathtub now. I got these super cheap on amazon and just added them to my wishlist. Now all I wanna do it water pix and be silly with bubbles and bath toys. LOL
msjoclynSC2
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:45 pm

Take a walk around a Salvation Army store.... Flashing Macs, Sports clothing, Mens suits, knee high colorful socks, Wigs, ....
Take a look on the SC main page....lots of ideas there ;)))
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:05 am

Anna Moore Wrote :Take a walk around a Salvation Army store.... Flashing Macs, Sports clothing, Mens suits, knee high colorful socks, Wigs, ....
Take a look on the SC main page....lots of ideas there )

I agree, look at other charms, get ideas from them. They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Any sort of second hand clothing store is a treasure trove of clothing. Doing everyday household things, can be themes. Anything in the kitchen is always hot. Cleaning with rubber gloves. Vacuuming with a dress and pearls, ala Mrs. June Cleaver, and stripping down is hot. Just being in an apron, grilling, doing dishes. Decorating for Christmas is always hot. Seeing a woman bestowed in garland and soft lights. The sky is the limit. Used to have a large wooden Santa , sleigh and reindeer display. We would always find tracks in the snow in the AM. One evening after a late night out, we retuned to find a man and woman, in our yard. She was naked sitting in the sleigh. They would come round twice a season and take photos of her with our decorations. Not that I am advocating doing that on someone's lawn. Just that "Everything" in like is a photo opportunity.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:22 am

I'd have to say do what you think is sexy and fun. Some of the best sets are the ones where it's obvious the model is really enjoying themselves and really into what they are doing. So I'll have to turn this back on you, what do you find sexy? What do you like doing... or having fun with? That's what makes SC so awesome... it's not some one forcing anything, it's just real women showing off their natural beauty!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby FoxyRose » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:29 am

martinae wrote:I'd have to say do what you think is sexy and fun. Some of the best sets are the ones where it's obvious the model is really enjoying themselves and really into what they are doing. So I'll have to turn this back on you, what do you find sexy? What do you like doing... or having fun with? That's what makes SC so awesome... it's not some one forcing anything, it's just real women showing off their natural beauty!

I agree. When I left and came back I had a new mind set. I stopped doing it for the fans and started doing it for myself. I felt more confident and sexy because I wanted to do it instead of feeling like I had to. I have more fun with the sets. I plan out everything. I come up with a concept and plan it out. I have been planning my December shoots since sept-oct. you do you and what you want and what makes you feel beautiful and sexy.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby sweetsexymama » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:40 pm

A dom set would be pretty interesting.
sweetsexymama
Charm

Postby WyomingWyntersSC1 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:27 pm

There are some great ideas here! I usually pick a room, piece of furniture, piece of clothing to center the shoot around...I love traveling to shoot new places too although that isn't always possible...I love when fans message me ideas, they have some of the most original ideas ever! xoxo
WyomingWyntersSC1
SC Fan

Postby AbbyRoberts » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:33 am

Oh yes I love to tease, when I drive with my neighbour to town. Love to do some sexy shoots in the car. But also some more outdoor, but at the moment it is winter lol. I love the idea to do shoots in different rooms. Thanks you just given me some ideas.

What I also like to do and what my fans love are JOI and POV movies.
Your sexy mature

AbbyRoberts

Custom movies UK D CH I F ESP
$ 20 - 5 min movie
$ 35 - 10 min movie
20 Pics $10
http://www.southern-charms.com/abbyroberts/main.htm
Follow on twitter @AbbyRob13499287
AbbyRoberts
Charm

Postby rjess » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:44 pm

I like matching bra and panty sets. They can be fairly cheap and you can wear them in everyday life so its not just for updates. My wife never bus matching ones. So I enjoy seeing charms with them matching
rjess
SC Fan

Postby sugarbabeSC3 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:18 pm

I always to to buy matching bra and panties, and outdoor shoots are great fun, and of course you run the risk of getting caught which is a great turn on.
sugarbabeSC3
Charm

Postby Redhotriannon » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:17 pm

Its always fun to be spontaneous. Drive down a country road and pull off in a field.
http://www.southern-charms4.com/redhotriannon/main.htm
Twitter: RedHotRiannon
Email:Redhotriannon@yahoo.com
Redhotriannon
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:36 pm

I went to Goodwill today and found some seriously sexy tops and shoes. On top of that, apparently a Halloween store had donated stockings. I got new in the wrappers different colored fishnets and striped tights to wear at some point and they were way cheaper than buying them in the store or online. It took some time rummaging through the shirts, but it was worth it. I ended up with a pair of shoes that look like that were worn once that I know retails for $40 (I have been eyeing them in the store) for $12. Then the tops were like $4 each and I got a super sexy dress that will be perfect for shoots AND for this summer for $5.

Thanks to the ladies who made those suggestions.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby AbbyRoberts » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:02 am

I live in North Spain here but got an amazon.co.uk and an ebay.co.uk account as sexy lingerie and dessous are mostly cheaper and sexier than here. Just a tip for those who don't live in England.
Your sexy mature

AbbyRoberts

Custom movies UK D CH I F ESP
$ 20 - 5 min movie
$ 35 - 10 min movie
20 Pics $10
http://www.southern-charms.com/abbyroberts/main.htm
Follow on twitter @AbbyRob13499287
AbbyRoberts
Charm

Postby rainbowslut » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:31 pm

I love outdoor photos!! I cant wait till the weather gets warmer! I will be taking many outdoor sets in different locations. for now I feel its been hard to come up with ideas being stuck indoors all the time.
rainbowslut
Charm

Postby martinae » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:57 pm

rainbowslut wrote:I love outdoor photos!! I cant wait till the weather gets warmer! I will be taking many outdoor sets in different locations. for now I feel its been hard to come up with ideas being stuck indoors all the time.

You can always do an outdoor set, just be prepaired for the colder weather... keep a warm water bottle just outside the shoot, or similar.
martinae
SC Fan

Postby sinfullysxyoneSC2 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:32 am

SSM you going to be my Dom?
sinfullysxyoneSC2
Charm

Postby sinfullysxyoneSC2 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:34 am

RainbowSlut, I still owe you a rain play date.
sinfullysxyoneSC2
Charm

Postby sweetsexymama » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Sinfully and rainbow a great fun winter set would be awesome to setup.
sweetsexymama
Charm

Postby sinfullysxyoneSC2 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:58 pm

Once we get some significant snow, you and Rainbow will have to come over and we will do a naked snowball fight in the backyard
sinfullysxyoneSC2
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)