new ideas

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

new ideas

Postby sinfullysxyoneSC2 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:58 am

Hey guys and gals, My photo sets are getting to be many of the same and I need some new ideas. All of my outfits are still back in the state I moved from at the end of 2022 and not much money to get new items, so help me figure out how I can spice up my sets with what I have. If anyone would like to send me props to use, I do have a wishlist that you can pick from and send me. Or anything you would like to send me will work ok, and I will dedicate that photo shoot to the individual that sent the prop.

Love always

Sinfully Sxy One
sinfullysxyoneSC2
Charm

Re: new ideas

Postby mistressmaskedeva » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:26 am

Hello,
I just came to the site and this is one of the problems I have had.
I suppose that over time I will clear up doubts but at the moment it is one of the issues that I have to ask myself.
It must be difficult to make variations for some people because it requires investment in clothing and also the different themes of the photo and video sets.
mistressmaskedeva
Charm

Postby martastyle » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:25 am

You already know that you can consult anything on the subject, photos and videos to get new ideas.
I extend this to any charm that needs it.
martastyle
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:16 pm

I find one way to change things up with the same clothing and footwear is to change my background, especially taking it outside. I understand winter isn't always the best option but maybe on good days. Also, try a wet set, putting something on and getting into the shower to get it wet and then take it off. Maybe a family member or friend who wears the same size needs to go through their clothes and get rid of a few things? My mom and older daughter have given me clothes and shoes that later ended up in updates. Some of our fans enjoy updates where we are working out or add a pair of yellow kitchen gloves and clean the kitchen or bathroom in something skimpy or just regular clothes. It's surprising what can be found tantalizing to others.
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby martastyle » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:02 am

You just have to think, although sometimes the ideas no longer come to you and it is frustrating because you don't know what to do.
The idea of having many different clothes and mixing them is interesting. Also have the opportunity to enjoy different scenarios.
martastyle
Charm

Postby Roxieswings » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:00 pm

It is definitely hard to come up with photo ideas. I try to use different outfits and look at poses from boudoir photos.
Roxieswings
Charm

Postby sinfullysxyoneSC2 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:47 am

I'm limited to space and props, as all my SC stuff is still up in MI. but I do try to keep it as fresh as possible.

Looking to get an underwater camera so I can use it in my pool.

Sinfully sxy One
sinfullysxyoneSC2
Charm

Postby mistressmaskedeva » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:06 am

This is definitely not easy.
Although I have the help of other charms, it is difficult to find ideas apart from the fact that an investment in clothes is necessary to have variety.
I hope that over time I can handle it well
mistressmaskedeva
Charm

Postby sinfullysxyoneSC2 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

Mistressmaskdeva

The one thing I can tall you that makes all the differences in this endeavor is to Have Fun.

Love Always

Sinfully sxy One
sinfullysxyoneSC2
Charm

Postby Roxieswings » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:35 pm

I am wishing summer would get here so we can use our pool and back porch for pictures. I am going to also take some in my car while the hubby is driving!
Roxieswings
Charm

Postby martastyle » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:50 pm

In summer and with good weather it is always easier. Simply by being able to take photos outdoors we can obtain a greater variety of settings and places.
martastyle
Charm

Postby Holly » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:03 am

I don’t know if it helps of not but you could switch up locations, use different rooms in your house, maybe shoot outside this would have a fresh feel with different backgrounds.
Holly
Charm

Postby borboletaSC3 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:28 am

I look at boudoir styles to get inspired for future updates. I have some fun things planned for the future.
borboletaSC3
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)