Question for the bbw.

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Question for the bbw.

Postby boodyspanker » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:30 am

Why are so many of my favorite bbw losing weight.I can understand for health reason but I like big girls.
boodyspanker

Re: Question for the bbw.

Postby Playful Cougar SC4 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:39 pm

For me, personally, it's a health issue.
Playful Cougar SC4
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:04 pm

I wish I was loosing weight. I only seem to keep gaining and/or maintaining lately. I've changed my eating habits a lot for health reasons and figure if I start loosing it is because of that because I have always been active and exercise.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby noface » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:57 pm

I happen to like the charms of all sizes...Porsche, you look hot in both categories. Also, in wrestling I do like to take on a thicker lady so she can really wrap up my face in her thighs. The charms here have it all goin' on! :) Porsche, I do also like that you have a sexy significant other and that really would be a turn on to wrestle both of you in a case such as that. I can see where both guys and girls would find you attractive!
noface
SC Fan

Postby Donat » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:45 am

As a guy getting crap from a doctor about my weight, I totally get why all the luscious BBW women of SC might be losing weight.

I still invariably love all of you still. But that doesn't mean I will ever get over my love of the large and luscious ladies of my continuous dreams either. :D
Donat
SC Fan

Postby BBW_RileyRivera » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:55 am

I am a BBW and havent lost any weight recently! you can check me out www.southern-charms2.com/rileyrivera
BBW_RileyRivera
SC Fan

Postby billydowns » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:50 pm

I love a fuller figure. Not only does it give you more to get hold of, explore etc, but I've just found larger ladies to be more fun, bubblier and more interesting.

I think it's probably the case that most women worry about their weight and their looks, and often they believe it's men who put that pressure on them. Yet in my experience more women are critical of other women than men are. Watch a woman walk down the street and there'll be just as many women looking at her as men, but women can often be judging her on what she's wearing whereas men will often be admiring what she's wearing and imaging what she'd look like without anything on. We're just happy with you loving us, and caring for us. There are plenty of men who feel inadequate with going out with a model as they're never sure they'd beat off all the competition!

It's what I love about SC in that you see women you would meet in everyday life. Being a fantasist I love imagining every cheesy scenario of suddenly seeing a women and then next minute we're fucking like rabbits. I've often seen charms who look just like someone I know and that can simply fuel my fantasies.

But having said that, it's all very well me wanting a BBW to stay as they are, but I don't have to deal with people telling me to lose weight, whether it be doctors,friends or magazines. Seems to me these days, it takes a strong will to just be happy with who you are. Perhaps that's what attracts me most
billydowns
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:01 pm

billydowns wrote:I love a fuller figure. Not only does it give you more to get hold of, explore etc, but I've just found larger ladies to be more fun, bubblier and more interesting.

I think it's probably the case that most women worry about their weight and their looks, and often they believe it's men who put that pressure on them. Yet in my experience more women are critical of other women than men are. Watch a woman walk down the street and there'll be just as many women looking at her as men, but women can often be judging her on what she's wearing whereas men will often be admiring what she's wearing and imaging what she'd look like without anything on. We're just happy with you loving us, and caring for us. There are plenty of men who feel inadequate with going out with a model as they're never sure they'd beat off all the competition!

It's what I love about SC in that you see women you would meet in everyday life. Being a fantasist I love imagining every cheesy scenario of suddenly seeing a women and then next minute we're fucking like rabbits. I've often seen charms who look just like someone I know and that can simply fuel my fantasies.

But having said that, it's all very well me wanting a BBW to stay as they are, but I don't have to deal with people telling me to lose weight, whether it be doctors,friends or magazines. Seems to me these days, it takes a strong will to just be happy with who you are. Perhaps that's what attracts me most

So truly insightful.........and yes, you are right about women judging other women but I don't think it's done out of meanness, but rather a sense of egoboosting. I mean if we point out another's flaws then that makes us look less flawless.
Your post is so enlightening and it's nice to know what goes on inside the minds of guys ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby CadeeSC2 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:12 pm

Definitely good insight to how a man thinks!
My weight has varied quite a bit over the years I've been on SC. I was definitely what most consider a 'borderline' bbw for a while, average.. Never been underweight...lol
My biggest weight loss was due to cancer 5 years ago. I'm currently about the same weight as then, but still feel good about my shape (still have nice curves).

I know a lot of men feel that they wouldn't have a chance with certain women. But just like men... most of the women I know look beyond the
immediate physical appearance to decide whom they want to spend time with :-)

For me it's a nice smile and sexy eyes !!!
CadeeSC2
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:40 pm

You know, there have been some good points made on this post. I will say that for me, size doesn't matter. BBW's if they are happy with themselves, I love them. For me, personality shows through more then the size of the woman. I don't see a BBW or a skinny lady or a black lady or a white woman or an old woman or a young lady, I see a woman that is amazing for doing what she does if she is on SC. It takes a beautiful woman to share herself on the internet. I will admit that some are more appealing to me (we all like what we like), but if the BBW woman appreciate themselves, love themselves and share themselves, if they choose to loose weight or gain, I respect and appreciate them. Size only means something when it comes to the heart. I think all the woman on SC have huge/big hearts and I appreciate them all.

So BBW woman, you do what you have to do to make you HAPPY!!! When you are HAPPY, you will certainly make me happy and I'm sure many other fans. Whether you stay a BBW, trim down for health reasons or trim down because you want to, if you are happy, I'm certainly happy!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby CadeeSC2 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:25 pm

Well said my friend :-)
CadeeSC2
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:35 pm

Cadee, if you are speaking of me with your comment "well said my friend", thank you!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby CutsieSC2 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:32 pm

You do what you need to for health and happiness. If you are happy where you are then why change? It's all in YOUR mind... you won't do anything someone forces on you.

Everyone is created equal !!! Some like BBW, some like skinny, some like young, etc... that is why SC is a great site because we cater to everyone!:)

Merry Christmas!

Cutsie
Love,
Cutsie SC2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CutsieSC2
Charm

Postby ElleB » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:56 pm

I am a BBW. Ive lost about 4 and a half stone over the past couple of years.. I just didn't feel very sexy when I was much bigger.. I did do it for my health but also cos I feel better being smaller.. But I am trying to lose more.. I am just stuck at the moment :) xx
ElleB
SC Fan

Postby barj39 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:12 am

big or small all you charms are amazing, such pleasure you all bring to so many people worldwide, thank you all
barj39
SC Fan

Postby ElleB » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:24 pm

Why thank you Barj39 x ;)
ElleB
SC Fan

Postby Lolynely57 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:14 pm

So truly insightful.........and yes, you are right about women judging other women but I don't think it's done out of meanness, but rather a sense of egoboosting. I mean if we point out another's flaws then that makes us look less flawless.
Your post is so enlightening and it's nice to know what goes on inside the minds of guys ;)

So true Sutry..There are a few sayings to back you up..Dont judge lest be judged..is one of them
Lolynely57
SC Fan

Postby bbwcajun » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:02 pm

Honestly It was Dr orders and some was personal. I feel sexier now than before. I still have my curves and they are very accented now but when I can sit comfortably its great!! Im at my happy weight so i dont plan on loosing anymore weight.
bbwcajun

Postby branco » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:31 am

Love all charms, no matter the size.
branco
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:32 pm

branco wrote:Love all charms, no matter the size.

How adorably sweet! :X Thank you :X
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Next

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)