New Here

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

New Here

Postby ElleB » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:13 pm

Hi all,

I'm very confused at the moment so maybe someone here can help. My site has gone "live" on the last new update (Elle Blue), December 13th I think? I didn't receive any notification of it but just "found" it there myself so now I'm trying to navigate round the rest of the site. Obviously Ive found this forum but how do I set up an account as an SC girl?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Elle
ElleB
SC Fan

Re: New Here

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:43 pm

ElleB wrote:Hi all,

I'm very confused at the moment so maybe someone here can help. My site has gone "live" on the last new update (Elle Blue), December 13th I think? I didn't receive any notification of it but just "found" it there myself so now I'm trying to navigate round the rest of the site. Obviously Ive found this forum but how do I set up an account as an SC girl?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Elle

Welcome Elle.
You should have received a welcome email from SC admin with instructions, tips and rules, etc..
I'm sending you a pm with some info you may find handy. :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby ZoeyAngelesSC3 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:52 pm

I find sometimes it can take up to a week between the time your site goes live and the time you actually get your welcome email. (That's the email that contains your login info to the admin area etc.) It might also be in your spam folder. I know it's frustrating cause you wanna get to customising your text and sending in new updates and whatnot! Hang in there, it'll come soon. And welcome! :)
Visit my site at http://www.southern-charms3.com/zoeyangeles/main.htm
And tell me what you think at zoeyangelesSC3@gmail.com
Follow me on twitter for up-to-the-minute updates, slutty selfies, freebies, and contests! https://twitter.com/ZoeyAngeles1
ZoeyAngelesSC3
Charm

Postby ElleB » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:15 pm

Thank you both, I'm sure Ill get there eventually ;)
ElleB
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:49 am

elle-

Welcome! one thing you will want to do is pm Dick and get charm status, not sure what all it gives you though. that and moat of the charms in here are more than helpful if you ask them, and the chat app is always fun if you can find someone in it.
martinae
SC Fan

Postby billydowns » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:20 pm

Mmm, you've made a good start already, Elle. Love your first few sets and can't wait for the next lot. You've got lovely eyes.

Wouldn't it be great if we could have a set with Elle 'personally thanking' Zoey and Serena. That ones working in my head atm
billydowns
SC Fan

Postby ElleB » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:22 pm

Hello Billy

That sounds like a great idea but it would depend on where the other 2 ladies are in the world. I am a little south of London. Glad you are enjoying the pics X <3
ElleB
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:16 pm

Elle,

I'm going to have to agree with my buddy Billydowns. You've made an amazing start. First few sets are great and yes you do have lovely eyes, along with some other great assets.

I'm pretty sure too, if you got together with Zoey and Serena, it would be an amazing update. Those two ladies are amazing ladies, and they are amazingly beautiful as well. They have great personalities and are very helpful to fans, members and other charms.

For the record ElleB, you have set yourself a high bar (with your first three updates). I'm looking forward to many, many more from you in the future. Take care and good luck!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby billydowns » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:56 pm

loke693 wrote:Elle,

I'm going to have to agree with my buddy Billydowns. You've made an amazing start. First few sets are great and yes you do have lovely eyes, along with some other great assets.

I'm pretty sure too, if you got together with Zoey and Serena, it would be an amazing update. Those two ladies are amazing ladies, and they are amazingly beautiful as well. They have great personalities and are very helpful to fans, members and other charms.

For the record ElleB, you have set yourself a high bar (with your first three updates). I'm looking forward to many, many more from you in the future. Take care and good luck!!!

Loke

Amen to that, brother
billydowns
SC Fan

Postby ElleB » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:09 pm

Thanks for your support guys xx

Elle x
ElleB
SC Fan

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)