Bold but not permanent marker

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Bold but not permanent marker

Postby Ms Frolicker » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:24 pm

Hey Charms and Gents and possibly fans, New charm Here.

My partner/photographer and I have always included body writing as part of our private fun and I'm certainly considering adding written messages to my SC photos as well. The problem is that in the past I've had messages written on me in sharpie. This takes several days to wash off. Does anyone have any experience with a marker that shows up well on skin but is easy to take off without leaving a stain. It would be nice to be able to put message after message in certain body locations for my members and be able to do it in the span of a single shoot.

I'm looking forward to your help, but I'm not looking for a list of things to try, more like a list of things tried, if you know what I mean!

Thanks
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Re: Bold but not permanent marker

Postby Abba SC3 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:25 pm

Why not use poster paint or acrylics - come off with water.
Abba SC3
Charm

Postby martinae » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:39 am

acetone will help, but really isn't good to bathe in, so I wouldn't recommend it. even the washable markers aren't 100% washable. your best bet would be like Abba said to use paint, or possibly laundry detergent with a black light, it glows in that light.

God luck, can't wait to see the results!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby Ms Frolicker » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:55 pm

I don't know how quickly we'll incorporate them, but we bought some Tulip Body Markers yesterday at our local Michael's Craft store. Paint is a good idea but writing names and text messages would be a challenge, especially if there are a few of them. You also have to worry how you pose with wet paint on your body. My partner's handwriting is bad enough as it is without introducing a paint brush, LOL.

I am just looking for something I can use to put multiple messages to my members on my breasts and butt and then step in the shower and get "most" of it off in one shower.

I will give a detailed account of the tulip markers, perhaps with photos, when I figure it out.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby Ms Frolicker » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:45 am

The tulip Markers worked OK, but I think the set I had were a bit old. I can't imagine that things like this move that well at my local Michael's store. After I shot a set of photos all marked up, I shot a short video rubbing baby oil on my body. The oil did not smear or remove the markings, but soap and water almost took all of it off.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Ms Frolicker on Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby ticklememelli » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:01 pm

That's a neat idea! I'd love the feeling of a marker writing on me....Did it come off ok?
Hugz n Kisses
Melli
http://www.ticklememelli.com
ticklememelli@gmail.com
Tweet @ticklememellisc3
ticklememelli
SC Fan

Postby Ms Frolicker » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:32 am

Tickle - we're practically neighbors, LOL. Yes, it came off fine. I kind of made sure that my "artist" didn't put too much where clothes wouldn't cover, but it was surprisingly easy to remove with soap.
Last edited by Ms Frolicker on Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby ticklememelli » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:51 am

We are!! Isn't it a small world. Well well well sexy;)
Hugz n Kisses
Melli
http://www.ticklememelli.com
ticklememelli@gmail.com
Tweet @ticklememellisc3
ticklememelli
SC Fan

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)