New Southern Charms Site Design Coming Soon

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Re: New Southern Charms Site Design Coming Soon

Postby lm443 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:55 am

I am excited too, sounds great!
lm443
SC Fan

Postby gobucks » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:18 am

New site looks great!! I've been looking at SC since 1997 sneaking in "sessions" when I was in high school on dial up lol. So it will be sad to see the old format go but it looks like it'll be a great forward thinking change!
gobucks
SC Fan

Postby Hung8Tung » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:25 am

Question regarding 2) Image Slide shows - will we still be able to download pics individually and save them? I occasionally use girls' pics as my cell phone/tablet wallpapers. I also have a screensaver slide show program for my computer that allows me to use any pics on my HD.
Hung8Tung
SC Fan

Postby hook » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:44 pm

KristinaSlovenia SC4 wrote:
Guest wrote:...at least you got hook banned from the board, he has had so many lame comments since this board started and...

First of all, why should hook be banned from the board? What you writing is strange and nonsense. When charms dont attend to the board, then just because they have too many works to do or they just dont want or they are inactive. But telling you will come back to forum when people like "hook" are not at forum anymore, is, sorry to be very open, a very bad attitude.
Hook isnt banned and there is no reason why he should be banned.
We dont like discussions here that has nothing to do with our fetishes, our fun or our happy together, so please dont let us discuss this further. Thank you.

Guess I Don't Understand What Is Going On Hear, I Am Reading This And It Don't Make Any Sense To Me, I Have been gone a While And Just Trying to Figure Out What Is Going On Here, Have I Been Banned And why
hook
SC Fan

Postby Jorja SC3 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:58 pm

hook wrote:
KristinaSlovenia SC4 wrote:
Guest wrote:...at least you got hook banned from the board, he has had so many lame comments since this board started and...

First of all, why should hook be banned from the board? What you writing is strange and nonsense. When charms dont attend to the board, then just because they have too many works to do or they just dont want or they are inactive. But telling you will come back to forum when people like "hook" are not at forum anymore, is, sorry to be very open, a very bad attitude.
Hook isnt banned and there is no reason why he should be banned.
We dont like discussions here that has nothing to do with our fetishes, our fun or our happy together, so please dont let us discuss this further. Thank you.

Guess I Don't Understand What Is Going On Hear, I Am Reading This And It Don't Make Any Sense To Me, I Have been gone a While And Just Trying to Figure Out What Is Going On Here, Have I Been Banned And why

I think some one mistook your absence as a removal via admin ban. Obviously, that was a mistake as you've not been banned from this forum.
Since you're back - what's one of the things you're looking forward to most when the new site design goes live?
Never underestimate the lubrication potential of tears.

Jorja- Something ain't right with that girl.

E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Jorja SC3
SC Fan

Postby hook » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:35 am

Not Really Sure What I Will Like, To Tell The Truth It Scares Me A Little Bit As The Site That Is Currently Here Now Works So Well Now. It Seems Every-time Something Changes It Does Not Work As Well As It Used To Work, I Have Been Coming Here Since Early 2000 And Am Used To a The Current Site. It Would Be Nice If They Could Maybe Put Up A Test Site So We Could Play Around With It A Little Bit Before The Whole Thing Goes Live. Until It Goes Live, I Can't Really Comment On It. If It Does All That I Have Heard It Will Do, It Is Already The Best Site With The Best Girls Out There, Then The Site Will Match The Girls On It As Well, First Class
hook
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Hello everyone. I've been away for a while, so I had no idea that there was a new version coming. I think that the changes could be brilliant for SC as a whole, and really good for the Charms and fans alike. One thing I am hoping for is the opportunity to download picture sets in a zipfile, as long as you're a member of that particular charm's site. It would make it easier than having to load each picture and download one at a time. But whatever the changes are, I wish SC all the best for the future, as I've had almost 8 years of pleasure from it so far.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:59 pm

gman36 wrote:Hello everyone. I've been away for a while, so I had no idea that there was a new version coming. I think that the changes could be brilliant for SC as a whole, and really good for the Charms and fans alike. One thing I am hoping for is the opportunity to download picture sets in a zipfile, as long as you're a member of that particular charm's site. It would make it easier than having to load each picture and download one at a time. But whatever the changes are, I wish SC all the best for the future, as I've had almost 8 years of pleasure from it so far.

Welcome Back Cutbutt ;;) ;;) :YMHUG: :YMHUG:
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby gman36 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:05 pm

I missed my Chatty Patty too much :X :X :X
gman36
SC Fan

Postby Playful Cougar SC4 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:49 am

gman36 wrote:Hello everyone. I've been away for a while, so I had no idea that there was a new version coming. I think that the changes could be brilliant for SC as a whole, and really good for the Charms and fans alike. One thing I am hoping for is the opportunity to download picture sets in a zipfile, as long as you're a member of that particular charm's site. It would make it easier than having to load each picture and download one at a time. But whatever the changes are, I wish SC all the best for the future, as I've had almost 8 years of pleasure from it so far.

Welcome back, gman. Have missed seeing you here on the board ;)
Playful Cougar SC4
Charm

Postby Christo » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:52 am

Hidey ho, just wanted to know if the site design change is ever going to launch? Saw this thread way back when and thought maybe it was taking some extra time to work out the kinks, but seems it's been rather a long time since it was announced and it still hasn't debuted. Possibly the new design was more kinky than hoped? No pun intended. Well, yeah, it was. Thanks!
Christo
SC Fan

Postby Playful Cougar SC4 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:01 am

Christo wrote:Hidey ho, just wanted to know if the site design change is ever going to launch? Saw this thread way back when and thought maybe it was taking some extra time to work out the kinks, but seems it's been rather a long time since it was announced and it still hasn't debuted. Possibly the new design was more kinky than hoped? No pun intended. Well, yeah, it was. Thanks!

Lol, the new site will be going up (the gents side is already there) but some minor "kinks" are still being set straight and therefore the delay. Haven't heard a date yet but sure I'm someone will come and announce it when it's ready to go. Thank you for being so patient though. ;)
Playful Cougar SC4
Charm

Postby justbob » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:47 pm

DaWulf wrote:If you REALLY want to improve the site STOP LETTING SO MANY UGLY WONEN IN!!!!! It has turned into Southern MUTTfarm. Nothing Charming about it at all anymore.

I'm sorry but I really have to agree here. SC is VERY dominated by VERY big, many grossly fat, women now. If you encouraged more slim, attractive women there would be more varity which would mean more customers. I know the mods will deny this but it's true.
justbob
SC Fan

Postby justbob » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:56 pm

innesSC1 wrote:
Guest wrote:southern charms does need to weed out a lot of the girls they currently have, so many of the pretty ones have quit posting updates such as reese and vilot because the ones posting updates now are not in there leaque and how many have left all together

Excuse me??
Part of the awesomeness of SC is that you can get a variety of females! Any "type" that you want... we've got. What's so wrong with having charms that simply don't appeal to you? With over 600 charms... of course you aren't going to like them all. Well guess what. DON'T GO TO THEIR PAGE. If you have even five charms you like, stick with those five. And if you want them to keep posting updates, buy a membership. The more you jack off to their free pics only, the less incentive they have to stay.

And "leagues"? WTF? There are no leagues here.

It's unfortunate that this board is so "scripted" and biased. Look around at the women at SC now - a HUGE majority of them are extremely overweight and that IS the truth. Call them bbw's or whatever you want - the bottom line is that MOST of what SC is offering now is fat women plain and simple, and most of the better looking slim ones HAVE left. You can spin it any way you want, this is what's happened.
justbob
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:57 pm

justbob wrote:It's unfortunate that this board is so "scripted" and biased. Look around at the women at SC now - a HUGE majority of them are extremely overweight and that IS the truth. Call them bbw's or whatever you want - the bottom line is that MOST of what SC is offering now is fat women plain and simple, and most of the better looking slim ones HAVE left. You can spin it any way you want, this is what's happened.

What's "unfortunate" justbob is the fact that you're an idiot.
And YOU can spin THAT fact anyway you want it. (-|
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby lm443 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:45 pm

I agree with Serena, justbob is an idiot and he should just not look if he does not like what he sees, just move on!
lm443
SC Fan

Postby innesSC1 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:47 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:
justbob wrote:It's unfortunate that this board is so "scripted" and biased. Look around at the women at SC now - a HUGE majority of them are extremely overweight and that IS the truth. Call them bbw's or whatever you want - the bottom line is that MOST of what SC is offering now is fat women plain and simple, and most of the better looking slim ones HAVE left. You can spin it any way you want, this is what's happened.

What's "unfortunate" justbob is the fact that you're an idiot.
And YOU can spin THAT fact anyway you want it. (-|

Pretty much, Serena

If someone doesn't like SC, go away. Why are you here if you hate us? lol
innesSC1
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:15 pm

Southern Charms is unique because it caters to all tastes. Not everyone is looking to see "perfect" or "beautiful" models, there's plenty of that elsewhere. Every model on here is perfect and beautiful in their own way. Not everyone is to everyone's taste, I know there are some on SC that I wouldn't join because they're not to my taste, but for a variety of body shapes and sizes, age groups and content types, you will find nothing that comes close.

And I'm not being paid to say this, I'm a fan and a friend to many of the ladies on here.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:50 pm

gman36 wrote:Southern Charms is unique because it caters to all tastes. Not everyone is looking to see "perfect" or "beautiful" models, there's plenty of that elsewhere. Every model on here is perfect and beautiful in their own way. Not everyone is to everyone's taste, I know there are some on SC that I wouldn't join because they're not to my taste, but for a variety of body shapes and sizes, age groups and content types, you will find nothing that comes close.

And I'm not being paid to say this, I'm a fan and a friend to many of the ladies on here.

Cutbutt, you're always a gentleman. That's why we love you!
Sincere, Sweet and definitely SEXY :X
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby billyf » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:42 am

justbob and dawolf or what ever their names are need a good ol' Texas lesson on how to respect women . Both probably have issues with women . no real man talks down to a woman no matter what . all women deserve respect ,it the way i was brought up . different strokes for different folks boys but you dont call any woman ugly if she doesnt suit your tastes . come on down to Texas boys and talk your stuff to my friends and myself and you will go home with a brand new attitude . like gman im not paid im a paying member of a woman who i think is gorgeous and sexy here on SC . so to both of you little men ,go have yourselves a nice tall glass of Shut the F**k up ! hope both of you are smart enough to figure out what the missing letters are but might be tough for you because both of you are obviously lacking in the intelligence department . go find your perfect and fake women on the other sites . i will stick with the real women here who appreciate their members and are the true beauties ,not a bunch of fakes who couldnt care less about you . here we are a person not just a membership # . My favorite model knows me and all the things i like . she goes out of her way for my requests and i can call her a true friend .
billyf
SC Fan

PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)