New Southern Charms Site Design Coming Soon

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Re: New Southern Charms Site Design Coming Soon

Postby Cassius » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:15 pm

Hi Serena...many tanks however my apologies but i still have no success...im not sure if im doing anything bad, so i explain (forgive any english mistake please)
Presently i have 6 active subscriptions with 6 different ladies.
I tried 6 times with both pairs of "user+pass" wich i created for every different model when i joined them last weeks.
None are working and as i said they are 6 different subscriptions. :-\
Tanx again...
Cassius
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:27 pm

Cassius wrote:Hi Serena...many tanks however my apologies but i still have no success...im not sure if im doing anything bad, so i explain (forgive any english mistake please)
Presently i have 6 active subscriptions with 6 different ladies.
I tried 6 times with both pairs of "user+pass" wich i created for every different model when i joined them last weeks.
None are working and as i said they are 6 different subscriptions. :-\
Tanx again...

Another update from staff: Concerning the multiple accounts, apparently you have to get these accounts "linked"

They want you to email:

info@southern-charms.com and they will assist you with getting your login working for all your sites.
PS: Thank you for being such a great fan of SC!!!
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Cassius » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:40 pm

Ok, thanks, i will!
Big Kiss
Cassius
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:45 pm

Cassius wrote:Ok, thanks, i will!
Big Kiss

I'll keep checking here and see if you get the issue resolved.
I won't leave you hanging, I promise ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Blackbull1970 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:00 pm

I checked it out last night and it looks ok.

It is difficult to navigate. Viewing the photos individually or as a gallery is taking some time to figure out. It needs to be made more simple and easy to navigate like the old design.

Downloading picture sets does not allow you to select where you want to save them on your computer, I had to search for a few minutes to find a gallery I tested downloading.

I did not do anything with the videos so I don't know how they work.

I like the membership section showing your info.

There needs to be more info on the models on their page.

Also a sample intro vid should be mandatory for the model for all to view.

It looks like you returned to the old design for now.
Blackbull1970
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:21 am

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:By the way, Southern Charms celebrated it's 20th birthday this year!!! Which FAN has been around the longest? Let's see a show of hands!

I first visited in 2006, and have never quite been able to leave ;)
gman36
SC Fan

Postby txgodless » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:41 am

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:
By the way, Southern Charms celebrated it's 20th birthday this year!!! Which FAN has been around the longest? Let's see a show of hands!

I first stumbled across SC in 1998, have been a loyal fan ever since. There's just nothing else like it on the net. I've subscribed to ~175 different ladies' sites over the years and will continue to do so as long as I and SC are still around. ;)
txgodless

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:47 pm

gman36 wrote:
Italian Lace SC4 wrote:By the way, Southern Charms celebrated it's 20th birthday this year!!! Which FAN has been around the longest? Let's see a show of hands!

I first visited in 2006, and have never quite been able to leave ;)

2006? That's when I started on SC! What a coincidence! ;)
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm

txgodless wrote:
Italian Lace SC4 wrote:
By the way, Southern Charms celebrated it's 20th birthday this year!!! Which FAN has been around the longest? Let's see a show of hands!

I first stumbled across SC in 1998, have been a loyal fan ever since. There's just nothing else like it on the net. I've subscribed to ~175 different ladies' sites over the years and will continue to do so as long as I and SC are still around. ;)

WOW! That's a lot of subscriptions! Its so great that SC has such a variety of women, lots to keep you busy! I think you might be in the running for longest fan at 18 years! Impressive!
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby gman36 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:51 am

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:2006? That's when I started on SC! What a coincidence! ;)

You are a big incentive to stick around, Lace ;)
gman36
SC Fan

Postby Blackbull1970 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:48 pm

I noticed this morning some small changes on the site.

The models video page, the format has changed and is more presentable with more info and easy to navigate.

The bottom taskbar has changed. There was a direct link for the forum, but it is missing.

The link for the main page of SC is there and on there you will find the link to the forum.
Blackbull1970
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:28 pm

Blackbull1970 wrote:I noticed this morning some small changes on the site.

The models video page, the format has changed and is more presentable with more info and easy to navigate.

The bottom taskbar has changed. There was a direct link for the forum, but it is missing.

The link for the main page of SC is there and on there you will find the link to the forum.

They are making some positive design changes to SC, it's looking great, I totally agree :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby lm443 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:42 am

The site is looking great but the Goddess Serena is looking even better!
You are looking Fantastic, but you always do, you are Gorgeous!!
:YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:
lm443
SC Fan

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:01 am

I found SC in June of 2001 and became a charm in Sept. 2001. Took a few months
to get the nerve and now its almost 16 years later. Loving it.

Hugs All, Alexus Lin
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby Blackbull1970 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:38 pm

I noticed they have made the thumbnails larger.

Also, the SC Happenings page looks like it has not been updated in years. Is that a active page?
Blackbull1970
SC Fan

Postby noface » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:22 pm

With the update, I am not thrilled with the idea that you cannot anymore access the sample pics from the older archived sets. Not expecting to see any of the members pics but when I join I often reviewed some of the older archived free preview pics to decide if I wanted to join because those sets would all be complete to view WHEN I join.
Progress shouldn't go backwards.
Andy YES I do join...I've joined over 40 charms sites since I first found charms.
noface
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:45 pm

noface wrote:With the update, I am not thrilled with the idea that you cannot anymore access the sample pics from the older archived sets. Not expecting to see any of the members pics but when I join I often reviewed some of the older archived free preview pics to decide if I wanted to join because those sets would all be complete to view WHEN I join.
Andy YES I do join...I've joined over 40 charms sites since I first found charms.

The older archived pics were never meant to be accessed once they've been archived ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:09 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:
noface wrote:With the update, I am not thrilled with the idea that you cannot anymore access the sample pics from the older archived sets. Not expecting to see any of the members pics but when I join I often reviewed some of the older archived free preview pics to decide if I wanted to join because those sets would all be complete to view WHEN I join.

The older archived pics were never meant to be accessed once they've been archived ;)

Whoa! I didn't even realize they fixed that! Awesome!
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby noface » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:48 pm

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:
SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:

Whoa! I didn't even realize they fixed that! Awesome!

Ahhh...they always were able to previously, but it was just the sample ones. Maybe it was an oversite but it was much appreciated and I sure used it to decide which charms I joined 'cause then I could see what themes they were doing, etc. Hard to do that from just the initial one pic.
Tho I miss the opportunity to preview, I still plan on joining, especially if they are ones I may hopefully shoot with :)
Might I add yours have ALWAYS been knock down gorgeous and today's update made me wish I could jump upon you only to have to turn the tables :)
noface
SC Fan

Postby ZardOZ » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:21 am

Can't say I'm really thrilled with the "new" design.
Removing the older preview pict's seems like a self defeating move. Alot of models have large collections, and the older sets are frequently more interesting, and after having a look, I've joined her site just to get older photos'. Won't be doing that anymore.

Also, and this is a biggie, they are blocking download software. I've paid for access, and now someone expects me to manually click each photo link to review.... on a large update this is tediously slow.

As in most industry, IT is out of touch with the user experience. I doubt they did any UAT or even passed this by a select group for review.
ZardOZ
SC Fan

PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)