New Southern Charms Site Design Coming Soon

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Re: New Southern Charms Site Design Coming Soon

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:49 pm

billyf wrote:justbob and dawolf or what ever their names are need a good ol' Texas lesson on how to respect women . Both probably have issues with women . no real man talks down to a woman no matter what . all women deserve respect ,it the way i was brought up . different strokes for different folks boys but you dont call any woman ugly if she doesnt suit your tastes . come on down to Texas boys and talk your stuff to my friends and myself and you will go home with a brand new attitude . like gman im not paid im a paying member of a woman who i think is gorgeous and sexy here on SC . so to both of you little men ,go have yourselves a nice tall glass of Shut the F**k up ! hope both of you are smart enough to figure out what the missing letters are but might be tough for you because both of you are obviously lacking in the intelligence department . go find your perfect and fake women on the other sites . i will stick with the real women here who appreciate their members and are the true beauties ,not a bunch of fakes who couldnt care less about you . here we are a person not just a membership # . My favorite model knows me and all the things i like . she goes out of her way for my requests and i can call her a true friend .

Billy, I could kiss you :X
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby martinae » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:22 pm

eha, I totally agree... besides, I'd like to see either of them put themselves out there and see what people say about them! Just out of curiosity though Serena... why do you waist your time dignifying any of their comments with a response? The same goes for Billyf... It's clear that your a better person, and the only thing that will happen when you argue with them, they will drag you down to their low life level and beat you with experience.

On a seperate note, can we bring back the original topic of what the title of this tread is, any updates on the new SC design?
martinae
SC Fan

Postby bella_sky_sc » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:15 pm

I was wondering about this upgrade. The original post was in Oct 2013...here we are in March of 2015 and it still hasn't happened. Does anyone know what happened?
bella_sky_sc

Postby Beau Jingles » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:41 pm

Still being worked on. Converting 800+ current sites over to the system takes time and lots of testing.
Beau Jingles
More Bang for Your Buck
Beau Jingles
Gent

Postby DoctorRobert » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:43 pm

I've been wondering about this too. I wish there was an update on where they are with this.
DoctorRobert
SC Fan

Postby Staples » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:20 am

DoctorRobert wrote:I've been wondering about this too. I wish there was an update on where they are with this.

Updates are great but honestly I'm cool just knowing that they are hard at work making this update possible. Like Beau said, converting 800 or more individual charms sites to a completely new system takes time. I'm sure they would like for it to go a lot faster than it is but I have faith that they are going as fast as they can. I would rather them take a long time and get it right than to bust something out as quickly as possible that's full of bugs and glitches.
Join today! http://www.southern-charms3.com/staples/main.htm Five updates a week!
Staples
Charm

Postby bella_sky_sc » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:45 pm

Please understand I am not upset. I am just curious. I had been looking around for updates on this project and wasn't finding much info. I had just assumed it didn't work out so it got shelved. I don't envy the webmasters who have the job of converting this site. Keep up the good work.
bella_sky_sc

Postby Beau Jingles » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:06 am

bella_sky_sc wrote:Please understand I am not upset. I am just curious. I had been looking around for updates on this project and wasn't finding much info. I had just assumed it didn't work out so it got shelved. I don't envy the webmasters who have the job of converting this site. Keep up the good work.

Bella you should request Charm status.
Beau Jingles
More Bang for Your Buck
Beau Jingles
Gent

Postby DoctorRobert » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:20 pm

I like the favorites feature on this site, but it's pretty useless when a girl who goes too long to update not only gets moved to the inactive page, but gets removed from the favorites.
DoctorRobert
SC Fan

Postby Cyb » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:11 am

Being a IT guy myself im pretty sure the new CMS will be a pleasant update from the old HTML site but at this rate its also going to be pretty antiquated by the time it goes public.. I cant critique to much though since i have no idea how the conversion is being implemented or if a converter was even written in the first place (possibly a manual conversion?).. Im hoping the testing is for new features.. 24/7 updates will be a nice bonus but I wonder how updates will be policed by staff before going live now? But i guess that out of the realm of this discussion.. I recall a different era when there was zero tolerance for a lot of things like the tinest hint of muff or even the idea that the term Pussy was against the rules in the free areas.. Todays SC is quite a change from the olden days. If i recall the last cosmetic change was simply a color change from the old Black BG to the Current shade of purple..
Cyb
SC Fan

Postby Black Lollipops » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:46 am

Hello everyone, ;)
Very good news. Bravo for this work to the entire team :YMAPPLAUSE: . I cann't wait to see the new design in true.
Black Lollipops
SC Fan

Postby TrixieTaylorSC3 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:50 pm

Reeb wrote:Speaking to the fucking asshole who made the comment, that SC,
should not allow Ugly Women to post webpages, at their website.

Southern Charms offers carte blance service, to all women, at their site. Which is, their calling card. You buttplug. In your case, it's a
12 inch diameter, expandable pipe plug. Do I need to go metric?

Hahah love it!
TrixieTaylorSC3
Charm

Postby Arizona Reign SC3 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:39 pm

WELL, I FOR ONE LOVE ALL THE NEW CHANGES THAT ARE ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE. I THINK THE SIGHT LOOKS EVEN MORE AMAZING, IT WAS GETTING PRETTY OUTDATED AS IT WAS, THESE CHANGES ARE GREAT AND I AM SUPER EXCITED ABOUT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE AS OFTEN AS I WOULD LIKE. CAN'T WAIT FOR EVERYTHING TO GO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arizona Reign SC3
SC Fan

Postby katyaokimoto » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:58 pm

The new site is super improved. The ability to upload at any time or day is my favorite feature.
katyaokimoto
SC Fan

Postby Dartist31 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:26 pm

I must be missing something, I have not seen any appearance changes to the site based on what the screen caps look like. The only thing I have noticed is that I need to use www in front of the URL now. Is there actually a new URL which is why I don't see it? Any assistance would be great!
Dartist31

Postby Beau Jingles » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:05 pm

The site was live for a bit, but ran in to some server problems. So the launch has been pushed back.
Beau Jingles
More Bang for Your Buck
Beau Jingles
Gent

Postby bradon » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:00 pm

What time Thursday will the new design be official?
bradon
SC Fan

Postby Beau Jingles » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:17 pm

It won't be Thursday. There is no set date for relaunch yet.
Beau Jingles
More Bang for Your Buck
Beau Jingles
Gent

Postby kittycream » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:38 am

HI all

I'm new to the site and sooooo looking forward to joining! I'm a naughty MILF from the UK and have my page all set up and ready to launch when the new site goes live :X

It all looks great so far!

Looking forward to hearing from other lovely charm and hopefully getting some new fans from across the pond :-)

xxx
kittycream
Charm

Postby ticklememelli » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:48 am

Hey Ya'll,

I am a new charm as well. I am all set up and ready for when the new site goes live!

Patience!
Hugz n Kisses
Melli
http://www.ticklememelli.com
ticklememelli@gmail.com
Tweet @ticklememellisc3
ticklememelli
SC Fan

PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)