Membership photos

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Re: Membership photos

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:02 am

Hi there :) Was this directed to a certain Charm or all in general? There are so many of us and I think that the range of quality in our photos varies GREATLY between one charm to the next. This is a site for amateurs, afterall, and most of us are fumbling our way through and learning as we go. I can tell you with my own site that my photo quality 8 years ago when I started is nowhere near the quality I put out now, 1300 updates later. Could it be better? Of course, and I hope it will be one day as mine and my photographer's skills improve together and the quality of our equipment gets better through the years.

I'm curious to know, how many photos would you like to see in an update? Certainly anything you get in the members' section is a bigger "handful" than what you get in the free section, right? Some of my earlier sets have up to 150 photos each, but as I started updating more frequently and focusing more on quality instead of quantity my photosets have trimmed down a bit. Now, rather than taking many shots that look exactly the same, there are 50 unique photos in each set (with a few special sets, girl/girl and hardcore sets that may have up to 100 pics). Since I update 4 times a week, that means at least 200 new, unique photos in the members' section every week.
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 am

henderson80 wrote:The 2 problems I have with a club membership is 1.You get only a handful of pics in each set=bullshit.2.The quality of pics are not that great.This has to be improved upon.

This doesn't even make sense.

You only get a handful of photos?? WTF are you talking about??? Personally I have over 700 updates with THOUSANDS OF PHOTOS........last time I checked a handful meant 5???

And the quality?? AGAIN, WTF???
With over 700 charms, I think the quality of photos is vastly varied.

You sound like an idiot. And with 4 posts I wonder if this is a stolen account? Or a fake account???
You certainly aren't a serious poster.

Your posts are highly suspicious considering henderson80 joined the forum a year ago, and today has posted 3 times for a total of 4 posts I a year?

If you ARE planning on being a serious poster, then I would suggest expanding on your comments, like the one above. You are allowed to have your own opinion, but your post above is beyond vague and as it stands, highly FALSE.
Last edited by SultrySerenaSC2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:41 am

I have 1574 sets, plus bonus sets. I have over 178 thousand photos on my site.
Also hundreds of video clips in sets also.
I try to always put over 80 photos in each set and some sets have 200 photos.
The quality of my photos are clear and large. I think you should take a look
at more then one or two sites before you judge us all.
Alexus Lin
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:10 am

henderson80 wrote:No,this was not directed to a specific charm.I understand that the site is for amateurs,I suppose that it is not the Charms' fault.But the owner of the site should impose that better quality and a minimum of 70 pictures be posted for each set.Not 10 photos or 15 photos.For 15 dollars a month if a club member sees that she is posting just 10 pics for each update and the photos are not good quality most likely that person will never subscribe to another charm ever.Look,I understand the girls have lives and problems just like we do,but if you're going to do something do it right.Please let me ask you a question.You brought up a good point in the first paragraph that pertains to photographer's skills.Now,my question is when you do a shoot who decides what poses will be done?Having a good photographer and a creative one is the key to making a site successful.

Now I am going to answer your question of how many photos I would like to see in an update.I am going to mention another well known site,but please don't think that I am comparing 2 sites,that would not be fair because you are 2 different sites with different styles.There is another site calledXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I am sure that you are familiar with that site,overthere they post like 130 photos each update.I know that those are alot of photos and takes alot of time,so that's why I had mentioned earlier that a set should have 70 photos.I think that 70 is a good number.Italian Lace,I would like to thank you for taking the time to send a message to me.Best wishes from me.

Peter

Peter, for obvious reasons, I have deleted your post and am quoting you with the offending comments removed.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:14 am

Peter,
If you are a serious poster, then welcome to SC. You have to agree it's strange that you registered a year ago, posted one time, and then today have become suddenly active only to mostly bash SC and to inquire about an inactive charm's personal reasons for not updating???

As I stated before, all highly suspicious.

However, I'm willing to assume, even with that information that you are a serious poster who's sincerely interested in SC and it's models.

With that in mind, I will try and respond to the post you made that I was forced to delete and repost in quotes, minus the other web sites name. That's just bad taste and honestly not allowed here for obvious reasons.

The owner of the site lets all of us do our own thing. Charms post FREE content in order for potential members to judge if they wish to join. This free content clearly shows the quality of the photos.

As to the number of photos per update? A lot of fans would feel opposite of you and consider 130 photos per update to be redundant and boring. So it's simply a matter of opinion, wouldn't you agree?

Code: Select all
For 15 dollars a month if a club member sees that she is posting just 10 pics for each update and the photos are not good quality most likely that person will never subscribe to another charm ever.Look,I understand the girls have lives and problems just like we do,but if you're going to do something do it right.Please let me ask you a question.You brought up a good point in the first paragraph that pertains to photographer's skills.Now,my question is when you do a shoot who decides what poses will be done?Having a good photographer and a creative one is the key to making a site successful.

To answer you seriously...........Who decides what poses? Honestly, with so many models, do you think that it's the same for all of us???
C'mon Peter, really? And if one charm disappoints, do you think that EVERYONE is so pointedly single focused like you appear to be that they would assume that all SC models are the same???
I will agree that a good photographer, and good poses, and good quality photos, are all ways to have a successful site. But so is, creative update themes, sexy outfits, good background locations, videos with updates, continuous updating, and many many more things are all key to a successful site.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby henderson80 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:34 am

Hi Serena

First off I was not trying to bash Charms and I was not trying to offend anyone,that wasn't my intention.I like Charms and have been following from way back.I should have not posted another sites name,that was my bad.It won't happen again.
henderson80
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:35 am

henderson80 wrote:Hi Serena

First off I was not trying to bash Charms and I was not trying to offend anyone,that wasn't my intention.I like Charms and have been following from way back.I should have not posted another sites name,that was my bad.It won't happen again.

Peter, thank you. I believe you are sincere.

Again, welcome back to SC :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:45 am

Thanks for you response, Peter. I think it is important to note that most of the Charms and their photographers are husband/wife teams... the photographers are also amateurs learning the ropes alongside the models. As for posing, I don't think there is a standard. I've shot with and alongside many Charms and some absolutely NEED their husbands to pose them for every shot. In other cases, the models do all the posing themselves, and pose in ways that make them feel sexy. MANY Charms don't pose at all and their photographer takes "action shots" as they play and do their thing. I have seen all three scenarios work well for some, and fail hard for others. There isn't one way that works best for every Charm/Photographer team.

Do you have suggestions for posing/poses that you'd like to see more or less of?
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby henderson80 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:48 am

Thanks Serena.You are as hot as coals,oh man
henderson80
SC Fan

Postby ohalexSC22 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:01 am

Peter, what the hell are you talking about? Do it right?

You are either drunk, on drugs or stupid... You are definitely NOT speaking about ALL Charms and you need to apologize to me and all the other Charms here who DO work hard. I have 670 updates, each has 120 pictures, top notch, I update every week so for $15 you get over 400 new pictures and access to more than 80,400 previous images. There are video clips, slides shows and I happen to feel I AM doing it right.

So exactly what the hell are you talking about? I am HIGHLY pissed. Many MANY of us provide quality updates, I haven't missed posting a new set in 10 years so I want to see an apology immediately. You cannot possibly know many Charms to have posted these comments. Disgusting and senseless.

You weren't bashing us? Then what exactly was the message behind the post? A handful of pictures in each post? What you see for free does not represent what is available on the private area.

And the quality? When was the last time you spent $3,500 on a camera and flash unit? That is what my current set up costs and I happen to feel my pictures and the offerings of MANY many others ARE quality.

I am HIGHLY offended.
Too much of a good thing can be WONderful...

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:08 am

Peter, I also wanted to say that I do agree with you that 15 photos in the members' side is not enough, but I think that's a matter of opinion. If you like a girl a lot, then maybe any photos of her at all is enough? I've heard my husband and many other men agree, that ONE good photo is all they need for a good jack off session.

Personally, I feel comfortable with 50, and guarantee that each photo set will have at least 50. I think my photographer and I do a good job with that number. My site has become something that we can both look at and be proud of what we've produced, and that adds to the enjoyment of it. I hope that you'll check it out and like what you see in my members' section, too. There's a lot of content there!

xoxo,
Lace

Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:24 am

Peter, again, welcome back to SC
I'm glad you understand why posting another website's name isn't allowed and hopefully you understand why some of us take offense to being clumped together in one group. We are all individuals and we all do our sites so different - as individuals would do. So it's unfair to put us together as "one".

henderson80 wrote:Thanks Serena.You are as hot as coals,oh man

I believe you are sincere with that statement too :d :d :d

........ and Thank you ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby henderson80 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:28 am

Alex

Sorry you feel that way
henderson80
SC Fan

Postby henderson80 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:18 pm

This is for Alex

I don't do drugs,I don't drink and I am a smart person.Thank you for those kind words.Earlier I was not specific,but now I am going to be specific.I am PISSED off right now at you.Where is the hard work in standing or sitting there and having your pic taken while you smile or whatever?Where is the creativity in your pics?Can you tell me that?
henderson80
SC Fan

Postby ohalexSC22 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:03 pm

Peter, I do apologize for saying you must be drunk, on drugs or stupid. I do not know you and I am better than that.

However, coming to OUR forum to post negative comments about our work is not a very nice thing to do and does not speak well for you.

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby henderson80 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:07 pm

I challenge you.I challenge you to do creative stuff here.Strive to be #1 and then others will follow
henderson80
SC Fan

Postby henderson80 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:44 pm

If you don't like negative comments then do things to make the site better
henderson80
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:34 pm

Peter,
I'd love for you to honestly critique my site.

But it has to be unbiased. You can't hold other models' misdeeds against me.

Seriously. If you're not a member, that's ok. Just critique my teaser side and let me know what you, as a SC Fan, thinks.
My text is truthful, so you can read what my club side contains.

So c'mon, Give it to me, I can take it ;)
And I'm sincerely interested in your thoughts.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby ohalexSC22 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:47 pm

Hi Peter,

I accept your challenge with one exception...it will be work I've already done.

Here you will find just a small sample of the quality, creativity and my current work ethics.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15916

Enjoy.

Love,
Alex XXX

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby innesSC1 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:53 pm

Lol.... I can't even.....
There is so much I could say, but I know this guy is just gonna start bashing me, or my pics, or whatever.

But hey, I'm not on SC for the trolls and haters. So you can go elsewhere. I'm on SC for myself, my members, and my fans. I love them.... I don't really care that much about some random judgmental guy sitting behind a computer. Who thinks he's better than us. Lol. :P
innesSC1
SC Fan

Next

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)