To all the Misters out there

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

To all the Misters out there

Postby hook » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:23 am

After reading Kristina Slovenia post earler this week it made me think, for us fans and in our zeal to compliment these beautiful women that grace the pages of southern charms, we seem to Forgit the second part of the team, and yes it is a team as most charms are photographed by a husband or boyfriend, we Forgit that if it was not for them willing to share there beautiful wife's or girlfriends with us, there would be no site for us to enjoy as well, I would imagine that for as much work that a charm puts into her site and there is quite a few that it does show that they do put a lot of work into there site keeping it fresh and updated, I would bet that in the back ground that there is a husband putting as much work into the site as well, I for one have trouble operating a cameria phone and can only imagine what it is like operating the complicated cameria that they use to take the pictures and videos that make it onto the pages of Southern Charms. So this post is for all the Misters out there, the Mr Kristina Slovenia, the Mr Alexus Lin, the Mr Sultry Sernia or the Mr Italion Lace and so on and so on, can't list them all, if it weren't for your encorgment, your picture taking, your williness to share your beautiful wife or girlfriend in all of her glory, there would not be a Kristina Slovenia, Alexus Lin, Sultra Sernia or Italion Lace and so on and so on. Dudes you are all right, you do a great job and from me, a fan I just want to say thank you very much for all you do,
hook
SC Fan

Re: To all the Misters out there

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:55 am

Well said! I thank my husband all the time for the photos he takes. I rarely have to edit or throw out photos. He has learned so much as he has gone along through the years.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby hook » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:00 am

wendymeadowssc2 wrote:Well said! I thank my husband all the time for the photos he takes. I rarely have to edit or throw out photos. He has learned so much as he has gone along through the years.

Well thank him for me too, without the husbands, there would be a lot less sites for is to enjoy
hook
SC Fan

Postby innesSC1 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:30 pm

Haha my boyfriend just likes getting so many free pics.
Oh and joining in on blow job sets! Who can say no to that? ;)
innesSC1
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:03 am

innesSC1 wrote:Haha my boyfriend just likes getting so many free pics.

My husband's "payment" for his services are a blow job for every day of shooting we do! He really enjoys payment and sometimes we get it on camera!
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:03 am

innesSC1 wrote:Haha my boyfriend just likes getting so many free pics.

My husband's "payment" for his services are a blow job for every day of shooting we do! He really enjoys payment and sometimes we get it on camera!
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby Lianne Raines SC3 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:29 pm

My hubby LOVES taking pictures and videos of me! I am lucky my site has never been an issue :)
He does put in a fair amount of work but he loves doing this as much as I do.

Thank you so much for saying such kind things about all the hubbies and boyfriends that shoot the pictures for us ;) xoxox
Lianne Raines SC3
Charm

Postby charlieSC3 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:37 pm

My Hubby also Loves taking my pictures and videos. We have great times shooting and it often leads to a bonus for him. It is a win win for everyone! It is great to have it acknowledged though ,especially in such a nice way.

Thank you,

Charlie
charlieSC3
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)