Question for the bbw.

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Re: Question for the bbw.

Postby sweetsexymama » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:46 pm

I'm still fairly new. I have many fans that love my stature. I know my doctor personally said I need to start losing weight.
sweetsexymama
Charm

Postby CamGirlKittenSC3 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:43 pm

I think it's just in the nature of plus size ladies to typically be unsatisfied with size or shape and try to improve every so often. I also think there's a lot going on in the world right now that makes people feel like everything's out of control, and sometimes the only thing you can control is you.
----------------
CamGirlKitten, A Vixen Distraction
http://www.QueenOfCascadia.com
CamGirlKittenSC3
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:33 am

This is always a tricky subject to comment on as a man. My own feeling is that no matter what your appearance is, and I'm not just talking about size, there will always be those who can behold your beauty. Be true to your own needs and you will have comfort in being yourself and not somebody else. So that those who are attracted to you will be attracted to *you* and not the person you appear to be.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby FoxyRose » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:21 am

I am doing it for me. Mainly health reasons. I am confident in my skin and what I have but when life throws you lemons you start to think about other things so you can be around long. I am not saying babes aren’t health. My doctor says I am but I would feel better if I lost weight. I will be honest I am looking to loose over 100 pounds. I will always be considered a plus size model.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby Princesszombie » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:45 am

This has actually been an inner debate for me.

I need/want to lose weight for health reasons, like most, and I am trying to though the process has been very slow for me.
But I worry that fans I do have will be disappointed when I have lost all the weight. I also worry because I doubt I will ever be very small, probably still a bit chubby, and I never know how to convey to fans that I will always be me, just slightly smaller me. That is, hoping that they like my content for more than my body shape alone!
Princesszombie
Charm

Postby WyomingWyntersSC1 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:24 pm

I have gained weight actually lol! Would love to hear what you think of my size?

kisses,
Wyoming Wynters SC1
WyomingWyntersSC1
SC Fan

Postby bbwmelsc3 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:00 pm

I never really tried. It just happened. I have also started gaining. I just do what I normally do and my body just does what it wants. Some loose weight for health reasons. Some because they want to. I know I should for health reasons (PCOS, High Blood Pressure). I just dont do diets well. I also am not motivated. I think I will always be a big girl. I have always been fat even as a baby. I was overweight as far back as I remember.
See more of me on
http://www.southern-charms3.com/bbwmel
Follow me on Twitter @BBWMELSC
bbwmelsc3
Charm

Previous

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)