Cannot Open SC Phot Sites or Members

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Re: Cannot Open SC Phot Sites or Members

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:55 pm

Reeb wrote:Starts downloading picture set and get a message from Internet Explorer
that it cannoy access link, second day in a row.

What's up?

Reeb

??? Not sure, I haven't had any complaints from any of my members that they can't access my pages.......

Write to:

tech.support@southern-charms.com

And provide them with the details and maybe they can help you.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:03 am

Reeb wrote:Starts downloading picture set and get a message from Internet Explorer
that it cannoy access link, second day in a row.

What's up?

Reeb

Reeb,
Again, sorry you are having problems.
Not sure I can help you, but maybe if you provide more details we can solve the problem. And also discover if it's a problem only you are experiencing, which could possibly mean a problem with your browser?

I'm not a techie by any means, but as I said, I've not gotten any complaints from fans/members and I am able to use my passwords I have for other charms and enter their pages........so am wondering if the problem exists only on your end?

Have you tried using another browser? Have you tried adjusting your firewall settings?

Is it the link to SC's main page you can't use?

Which link? or links?

Can you post them here?

Your post sounds like it's the individual photo sets link? That function no longer works on the charm pages: Photo sets, individual ones, aren't offered for sale at this time. If it's an old link of a set you purchased previously, it won't work now. <You mention "starts downloading......." so that's why I wonder if it's a "photo set" purchase link.>

If it's not, then is it some type of software you are using to 'download"? It's honestly hard to help with such a limited amount of details.

Reeb wrote:Thanks for your reply,

The last time I wrote them was probably two months ago,
when I could no longer sign up for membership, at pages like yours.

I got a rely about a month later that was sorta Ho Hum,
that they did not need my business. And now it's looking like they don't need my existing business.

Which I can excorcise with no trouble at all.

Reeb

I apologize if you feel your prior contact with SC Tech support was inept, ineffective and or delayed. But please remember that SC staff are human and emails can be lost, misread, or not understood, temporarily misfiled by the email box as "junk", etc etc etc. And it's truly not because SC didn't value having you as a loyal customer :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Dick » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:09 pm

Reeb wrote:Thanks for your reply,

The last time I wrote them was probably two months ago,
when I could no longer sign up for membership, at pages like yours.

I got a rely about a month later that was sorta Ho Hum,
that they did not need my business. And now it's looking like they don't need my existing business.

Which I can excorcise with no trouble at all.

Reeb

Reeb, I will tell you straight out that your claim is mistaken. SC has never taken that attitude with anyone. I can't check with Tech Support e-mail, but I can tell you that you didn't write to me. Write to me and explain exactly what is happening and what error codes if any you are getting.

Dick
Dick
Site Admin

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)