Old pics of retired charms

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Old pics of retired charms

Postby big softie » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:32 am

Is there anyway of viewing and getting hold of pics of retired charms ?

I have searched the web and can't find what I am looking for - any help would be appreciated

Camilla from SC2 is what I am looking for

Thanks
big softie
SC Fan

Re: Old pics of retired charms

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:16 pm

When a Charm retires it is often for personal reasons and she requests that her photos be removed from SC. Usually a retired Charm doesn't want those photos to appear online anymore at all. Southern Charms respectfully removes all content upon the Charm's request, so no, sorry, but that content is gone. However, there are many active Charms on SC uploading new content daily, and many new Charms added monthly. Perhaps you can find a current Charm that piques your interest?

Have you checked out Valerie? She has a similar look and body type with great quality photos AND she is actively updating her site: http://www.southern-charms3.com/valerie/main.htm

You might also like Arosa, who is also actively posting new content: http://www.southern-charms.com/arosa/main.htm

Those are the first two that come to my mind, but perhaps someone else has other suggestions for you of similar Charms you might like.

Best Wishes,
Lace
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby branco » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:47 pm

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:When a Charm retires it is often for personal reasons and she requests that her photos be removed from SC. Usually a retired Charm doesn't want those photos to appear online anymore at all. Southern Charms respectfully removes all content upon the Charm's request, so no, sorry, but that content is gone. However, there are many active Charms on SC uploading new content daily, and many new Charms added monthly. Perhaps you can find a current Charm that piques your interest?

Have you checked out Valerie? She has a similar look and body type with great quality photos AND she is actively updating her site: http://www.southern-charms3.com/valerie/main.htm

You might also like Arosa, who is also actively posting new content: http://www.southern-charms.com/arosa/main.htm

Those are the first two that come to my mind, but perhaps someone else has other suggestions for you of similar Charms you might like.

Best Wishes,
Lace

What more could a person want in a woman? You are Cute, Hot, Kind and Smart. Man, that Guy Romeo is lucky.
branco
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:54 pm

It is a bummer when charms leave, but that's the amateur side of it, people don't have the time or the ability to make this their life. Major props to any charm who is willing to put themselves out there!

And I do have to admit that I've never been disappointed in one of Lace's sets!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:15 pm

Thanks guys, that is very sweet of you :ymblushing: Some people have a "type" that they prefer, though, and that's okay. I've always thought the best thing about SC is the variety here so that everyone can find what they are looking for! I'm not tall, thin or blonde, but I certainly do love new members and if big softie is looking to branch out he'd be welcome on my members list. I post new photosets 3-5 times a week and new videos 1-2 times/month. There are more than 1500 updates on my site to enjoy, too, if you like short, kinda chubby, raven-haired girls ;)

XOXO,
Lace
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby noface » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:46 pm

Oh Lace, you underestimate yourself! Your 'type' is perfect! I'd sure NEVER kick you off my face for sitting on it ;)
noface
SC Fan

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)