Profile Info

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Profile Info

Postby Dick » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:38 pm

I have added custom profiles that pretty much duplicate the profile search available on SC. It has stuff for both Charms and Gents. If you want one of the custom profile items to appear just fill in the block or select from the dropdown box and it will display when someone checks your profile.

If you decide you don't want one or more of the items to show just don't answer that question. If you change your mind about an item just go back into your profile admin and remove the answer. To remove the answer from the dropdown items just reselect the top item and it will not appear in your profile.

Just let me know if you have any questions about this feature.
Dick
Site Admin

Re: Profile Info

Postby Beau Jingles » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:19 pm

That is a cool feature.
Beau Jingles
More Bang for Your Buck
Beau Jingles
Gent

Postby Melody SC1 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:41 am

Yeah, I like it too & I also like the fact that the fans can tell us a lil' bit about themselves as well in their own personal profile...hopefully they will, cuz I think tha'ts awesome :D
Melody SC1
Charm

Postby Bea Brite SC2 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:18 am

I like the profile too, but you're a few cup sizes short. Why not just let us enter the information rather than choosing one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JOIN ME IN MY WORLD! Teasing temptation, seduction and sex! http://www.beabrite.com
Bea Brite SC2
Charm

Postby noface » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:52 pm

I do like posting some profile info...looks like members can't use a profile or can they? Wouldn't mind using my profile pic from a set I did with a charm or another from a different photoshoot.
noface
SC Fan

Postby Dick » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:40 am

noface wrote:I do like posting some profile info...looks like members can't use a profile or can they? Wouldn't mind using my profile pic from a set I did with a charm or another from a different photoshoot.

Try clicking on your name to open your profile. Then you should be able to get to the edit tools for your profile there.
Dick
Site Admin

Postby noface » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:04 am

Did figure it out...think I'm going to like this site :)
noface
SC Fan

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)