Why do some visit the forum as "guest"?

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Why do some visit the forum as "guest"?

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Did you know as a guest that you can't see the attachments charms add to their posts??
So you're missing out on a lot of naughty stuff ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: Why do some visit the forum as "guest"?

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:49 pm

All these views and no one can even guesstimate why? :d
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby RopePhotog » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:37 am

Hi beautiful,

One thought is that some, or most, will just stop by to see who is online. If they don't see anyone they might not take the time to sign in. I agree with you, they are missing some really good stuff by not signing on. I also have to wonder if the chat area might have something to do with it as well. I've been on a few times in the last few days and there is nothing going on there, even with all of the effort you and the other Charms have made. Like I said, just a thought though.

RP
RopePhotog
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:44 am

RopePhotog wrote:Hi beautiful,

One thought is that some, or most, will just stop by to see who is online. If they don't see anyone they might not take the time to sign in. I agree with you, they are missing some really good stuff by not signing on. I also have to wonder if the chat area might have something to do with it as well. I've been on a few times in the last few days and there is nothing going on there, even with all of the effort you and the other Charms have made. Like I said, just a thought though.

RP

What do you think would help to get people to sign in or to visit longer?

I know charms need to come here for sure........I have no problems with coming online but I can't hang here every minute......I wish people would use the "set up a time to meet your charm favorites" thing........ :-( If someone requested me to be online, I would definitely make it a priority to try and be here......
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:45 am

PS I'm shooting more "Bondage" "Rope" stuff this weekend ;) I'm hoping to update ALOT in Feb. I want to get to the 1000 updates.......lol
My goal is to try and update almost every day in February so look for the rope stuff then ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby RopePhotog » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:38 am

Honestly, I've been scratching my head on that for a while now beautiful. I also agree that more Charms should interact here but, as you said, time is always an issue. Maybe if more Charms were here and interacted with the fans that might solve the problem. Not knowing the answer to this from fans but I think some of it might have to do with PM's too. If a fan sends a PM to a Charm, and the don't reply, I'm pretty sure that would help to turn a fan off. As you know, I'm very understanding with regard to replies because of my business years ago so I understand time and real life time constraints.

More rope sets huh? Been waiting a long time to see you all tied up again! Sounds like more magazine covers for you and a calendar or two. My best to Rigger X and tell him he is...DA MAN! Looking forward to these sets very much beautiful.

RP
RopePhotog
SC Fan

Postby Abba SC3 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:46 pm

Ropes? did someone say, Ropes? DAMN! Tie me to a tree and spank me!
Abba SC3
Charm

Postby RopePhotog » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:21 pm

Well hot damn! Another woman next to my heart!
RopePhotog
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:25 pm

I am trying to be on more! I had to take some time off but have started back. Hopefully if works stops keeping me busy I can drop in more than once a week!
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby martinae » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Wendy-

do what you can, you are an awesome charm and a wonderful person, not to mention incredibly beautiful... I know it's hard balencing all the different aspects of life, but you do so much more than most do... it's great that your back and updating!

adam
martinae
SC Fan

Postby Blackbull1970 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:39 pm

Charms need to be more involved on the forum to get people out of lurker mode.

There are a lot of Charms but only a handful are active on the board.

I do notice a lot of Charms come onto the forum and lurk, but for whatever odd reason do not post and interact which is odd.
Blackbull1970
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:25 pm

I agree, more charms interacting would be great. I know for about a year I had to take some time off and wasn't around. But we have a lot of "active" charms and even if they pop in when they can and answer a couple posts that would bring a lot more interaction with the fans as well.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby Cyb » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:19 am

As a guy who builds, Manages, and maintains forums professionally also has experience as a photographer of multiple Charms several years ago. I have tons of insight on this subject. I could go on and on but one of the biggest things is the forum software itself. Not to mention if you are a married man there is a risk versus reward factor to consider.
Cyb
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:48 am

Cyb wrote:As a guy who builds, Manages, and maintains forums professionally also has experience as a photographer of multiple Charms several years ago. I have tons of insight on this subject. I could go on and on but one of the biggest things is the forum software itself. Not to mention if you are a married man there is a risk versus reward factor to consider.

Sent you a pm :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby martinae » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:43 pm

Cyb-

So I have to ask, what do you think is wrong with the software, or well how would you improve things? I have my own issues from a user perspective, or well a wishlist, but then I don't know what is possible or practical, as I'm not an IT guy in the slightest.
martinae
SC Fan

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)