bog change on friday

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

bog change on friday

Postby martinae » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:54 am

so does anyone have any insight into the changes that are coming this friday?

better question what would everyone like to see changed?
martinae
SC Fan

Re: bog change on friday

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:17 am

Awww, you wouldn't want us to spoil the suprise would you? ;) Less than 24 hours!!!
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:14 pm

martinae wrote:so does anyone have any insight into the changes that are coming this friday?

better question what would everyone like to see changed?

What would you like to see changed?
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby loke693 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:56 am

So what's the surprise??? I'm looking for it and can't find it!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby branco » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:14 am

loke693 wrote:So what's the surprise??? I'm looking for it and can't find it!!!

Loke

I Guess it's the big St Patricks day Promotion of Subscriptions for 9.95.
branco
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:21 am

loke693 wrote:So what's the surprise??? I'm looking for it and can't find it!!!

Loke

All one month memberships are $9.95 :-)

http://search.southern-charms.com/cgi-b ... ated=today
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Moondawg » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:47 am

Is that a permanent change, to 9.95?
Moondawg
SC Fan

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:37 am

No, Its a special sale price.
Hugs, Alexus Lin
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:56 pm

Ok, I'm ,liking the sales that they have had... this one and the president's day one... although it would be nice if they were more than just one day.... I didn't know about this untill after it was over. Next time.

As for what I'd like to see changed on this site, really not a whole lot as far as the site goes. I'd like more of the charms to update more regularly, and do a better job of communicating with fans. There have been a number that I have written and never heard back from, or at best a short one line reply. I know you have lives and it takes time though, I get that, but some really just snap pics and that's it. I hate to say it, but just about all of the charms who will read this will not fall into this category. I also do want to say how much I really enjoy the effort that you ladies put into your sites, that is what makes this site so special!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:45 pm

Sorry you missed the sale. I am sure there will be more specials in the future.
We go back many years Adam, you know me I always reply. Hugs, Alex
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:31 pm

martinae wrote:Ok, I'm ,liking the sales that they have had... this one and the president's day one... although it would be nice if they were more than just one day.... I didn't know about this untill after it was over. Next time.

As for what I'd like to see changed on this site, really not a whole lot as far as the site goes. I'd like more of the charms to update more regularly, and do a better job of communicating with fans. There have been a number that I have written and never heard back from, or at best a short one line reply. I know you have lives and it takes time though, I get that, but some really just snap pics and that's it. I hate to say it, but just about all of the charms who will read this will not fall into this category. I also do want to say how much I really enjoy the effort that you ladies put into your sites, that is what makes this site so special!

I am sure you will catch it next time. Sometimes I don't even know it is going on until the day of.

I am trying to do better and be active on the fan forum here as well as in my emails. The last couple of years were rough on me but I am back into a groove again the last few months and hope to keep it up.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby martinae » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:42 pm

Alexus and Wendy-

You two are almost poster material for what a charm should be in terms of keeping up with fans! I have valued all of the conversations I have had with you... Please keep it up!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:05 pm

martinae wrote:Alexus and Wendy-

You two are almost poster material for what a charm should be in terms of keeping up with fans! I have valued all of the conversations I have had with you... Please keep it up!

:X Thank you! Seriously. I am trying so hard to be back to being the charm I was before work bogged me down and I just gave up for awhile.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:08 pm

martinae wrote:Ok, I'm ,liking the sales that they have had... this one and the president's day one... although it would be nice if they were more than just one day.... I didn't know about this untill after it was over. Next time.

I think the sales thing is definitely gonna continue :-) And I've noticed that it looks like some of the charms are beginning to update more again. I think all the changes at SC is causing a renewed interest in the site and I'm so excited to see what's next!
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:34 pm

I think the sales will continue. I personally think they have probably been successful to the site as whole.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)