Flash Sale SC! Buy 2 Get 1 Free! March 23

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Flash Sale SC! Buy 2 Get 1 Free! March 23

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:20 pm

Flash Sale

Buy any 2 new memberships today and get a third 1-Month membership free. To claim, email us at info@southern-charms.com with your two new Member ID's from a purchase made on Mar 23, 2017, and the name of the charm you want your free membership with.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: Flash Sale SC! Buy 2 Get 1 Free! March 23

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:09 pm

This was another awesome promotion!
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby loke693 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:10 pm

I would tend to agree, but I think having it just for a day and not giving any sort of warning that its coming puts those fans who might take advantage of it in bad situations if they don't have their things right and together to take advantage of it. Just my opinion. If I have to pay on a CC to have money to take advantage of the sale. Just my $.005!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:43 am

loke693 wrote:I would tend to agree, but I think having it just for a day and not giving any sort of warning that its coming puts those fans who might take advantage of it in bad situations if they don't have their things right and together to take advantage of it. Just my opinion. If I have to pay on a CC to have money to take advantage of the sale. Just my $.005!!!

Loke

Hey Sweetie,
I think the fact that SC has been having these sale promotions shows that they will continue to be having these sale promotions, so that in itself is the advertising that they will be coming ;)

Plus I think it will encourage guys to check us out daily, even just to see if there's a sale promotion going on as they list the sale on the main page. So it's just a simple click to see :d

Do you have a paypal account? SC accepts paypal too, not just credit cards.

As a model, I like how SC is doing the sales. Using the art of seductive tease ....keeping the fans interested with the thrill of spontenaity, ultimately rewarding them with satisfaction, without giving it all away ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:28 am

I agree with what Serena said, also remember some charms update multiple times a week and others now and then.
The main thing is to have customers come and check out the updates everyday. See what's new and exciting.
Some times Charms also run there own perks, so visiting and checking SC on a daily basis you never know
what goodies you will find. Naughty Grin
Hugs all, Naked and Naughty, Alexus Lin
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:20 am

I LOVE the idea of sales... I think it's something that will get me to look at different charms. I'm glad that SC is doing more things with their site now... It shows that they are still committed to all the AWESOME charms! Thank you ladies... you really make this site wonderful.. and thanks to the admin folks running it!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:50 am

martinae wrote:I LOVE the idea of sales... I think it's something that will get me to look at different charms. I'm glad that SC is doing more things with their site now... It shows that they are still committed to all the AWESOME charms! Thank you ladies... you really make this site wonderful.. and thanks to the admin folks running it!

I agree! They really are committed to us and they are always trying to help us succeed behind the scenes. Having been out in the world and my husband a photographer, I have to say this is one of the best organizations to work with.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)