Location Preference?

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Re: Location Preference?

Postby AndeeSC2 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:31 pm

I also love doing outdoor sets ... just wish I could arrange more than what I have posted so far. Strangely enough I also enjoy hotel room updates, but I think that is because the background of my house has been used to death.

Would really love to shoot some real office updates, but haven't been able to figure that one out just yet.

Andee SC2
✓ Verified Canadian MILF
MY HOMEPAGE: http://www.southern-charms2.com/andee
MY PRIVATE BLOG: http://andeesc2.wordpress.com
FOLLOW ME: http://twitter.com/andeesc2
AndeeSC2
Charm

Re: Location Preference?

Postby Ashlyn Murphy » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:13 am

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I didn't realize that there was an open forum here for Southern Charms! I am a forum whore in addition to being a camera whore. :lol:

I really like this topic. I read in another thread about the homes of Charms. This is becoming more and more of an issue for me. Our house is constantly under construction. We have 3 rooms left to remodel in addition to the entry hallway. But it seems that a lot of requests I get involve something in the bathroom, washing hair, etc. The rooms we have yet to do are the bathroom, dining room (next on the list) and our kitchen. I would absolutely LOVE to do more kitchen shoots as well, but I am very limited on that. I also hate when I have to do set after set in the same rooms, so I try to change it up as much as possible.

The most fun updates for me are the outdoors ones, although finding locations is getting harder and harder. I am trying to get a little more comfortable with the public type of thing because I have so many ideas that would be so fun to do. I think someone else mentioned here about the fear of getting caught resulting in legal trouble and that is my biggest concern. Some of the things on my list for when I grow some balls :shock: ... 1) an elevator - I have been scoping out elevators for years. Wondering if I hit the stop button if it sends an alarm to some person who is going to show up to rescue me. LOL 2) a public library - this is something new I have been thinking about. The issue here is, my normal attire is usually nothing more than sweatpants or blue jeans. I am not the type to dress in skirts and heels unless I am dressing up for a swingers party or for photo shoots, so I would immediately be out of my comfort zone wearing this completely normal attire out in public. 3) a laundromat - I think this would be a blast. The concern here, as it is with some many other places is security cameras. Sort of the same issue I have with doing anything in a store or similar places. Are people really monitoring those cameras in a laundromat? Are the cameras even real? :?: Anybody have any thoughts on my concerns?
Ashlyn Murphy
Charm

Previous

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)