Izzy Charm's Photographer seeking model

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Izzy Charm's Photographer seeking model

Postby IzzyCharmNPP » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:37 pm

Hi all...

I am Izzy Charm's former photographer - my wife became extremely jealous of Izzy when my wife found out I had asked Izzy to marry me (I asked Izzy before I met my wife). You can check with Izzy that you need not worry about your safety with me.

Anyways I like glamour photography like this...

http://www.southern-charms.com/izzy/iz1413x001.jpg

..I have some new high end equipment I want to try out taking sets like I use to do with Izzy. I need one or more models in my area to work with. Basically a 75 mile circle from North Smithfield RI. That includes the Worcester MA, Providence RI, Hartford CT, and metro west Boston MA areas.

I don't want anything in return. The pictures are yours (of course I keep a copy) and won't be posted on the Internet by me. I will sign the SC forms needs to transfer ownership so that you don't have to worry about me causing you trouble by requesting SC to take the pictures down. I still can't believe there have been photographers who threaten models with that - they are real low lifes for doing that.

There is a catch - you need multiple outfits and LOTS OF PATIENCE. Patience especially during the first few sets as we both find out how to best light you and pose you. Someone of my new equipment is very rare digital for photography - a true black and white camera. For the nerds out there the camera does not have a Bayer file on the sensor (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayer_filter). When you see Black and White pics from Sony, Nikon, and Canon cameras they are color pictures that software converted to black and white and they lose quality. One of the reasons for Patience is each set will be shot twice - once in true black and white - and again in color.

I can also do 3 video camera movies (but not the first time)

Beyond the model there are 3 things that lead to great digital photography 1) Lighting 2) Lighting 3) Lighting :d A lower end SLR camera with great lighting will way out perform the most expensive camera with poor lighting. Setting up lighting that flatters you requires PATIENCE (see a theme here) ;)
IzzyCharmNPP

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)