Question regarding purchased SC videos

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Question regarding purchased SC videos

Postby Cyb » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:48 am

Is it not possible to retrieve and download a purchased video on an iPhone?
I can play the video but I cannot download or save it. Am I missing something?
Seems odd SC doesn’t support the iOS operating system.
A1CD2C71-2D3E-4A53-9D52-5CE5A25754AC.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cyb
SC Fan

Re: Question regarding purchased SC videos

Postby Cyb » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:20 pm

I’m just gonna bump this up since I’m the one who personally buried it by posting all over the place after I made the thread.
Cyb
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:05 pm

Cyb wrote:I’m just gonna bump this up since I’m the one who personally buried it by posting all over the place after I made the thread.

Cyb, First off, thank you, I'm truly flattered.
Secondly, I'm going to send this thread to admin and see if I can get an answer.
Thirdly, Forgive me for being a nin com poop when it comes to computer and anything electronic type stuff, but if I send you a dropbox link for this video, could you get it with your IPhone?
Or does it have to be in a specific format, ie: wmv or something else?

Thank you so much for responding to my pm about the other issue. I'll reply back to you later today ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Beau Jingles » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:00 am

I am assuming you tried clicking the Download MP4 button and it didn't work? If so, it's most likely a setting on your iphone browser.
Beau Jingles
More Bang for Your Buck
Beau Jingles
Gent

Postby Blackbull1970 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:25 am

There is a free APP for the iPhone where you can download vids and play on your iPhone.

The APP is called “VLC”. There is a tutorial on it on YouTube.it is simple to use and they update it regularly.

What I do is DL them onto my computer, then upload them onto my phone into the APP. There is a feature in the APP where you can DL directly, but I have never used it.

The VLC app also has a password feature to prevent someone to enter the app.

When you enter it into search on iTunes, it lists that APP and others related to it.

It may work with other smartphone brands or they have related APPs for their operating systems.
Blackbull1970
SC Fan

Postby Blackbull1970 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:36 pm

Blackbull1970 wrote:There is a free APP for the iPhone where you can download vids and play on your iPhone.

The APP is called “VLC”. There is a tutorial on it on YouTube.it is simple to use and they update it regularly.

What I do is DL them onto my computer, then upload them onto my phone into the APP. There is a feature in the APP where you can DL directly, but I have never used it.

The VLC app also has a password feature to prevent someone to enter the app.

When you enter it into search on iTunes, it lists that APP and others related to it.

It may work with other smartphone brands or they have related APPs for their operating systems.

Blackbull1970
SC Fan

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)