New Updates

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

New Updates

Postby Dick » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:49 am

Please feel free to start using the new update forum to advertise when you put up new updates. We want to test the board using attachments, etc. Just remember that free side content rules do apply.
Dick
Site Admin

Re: New Updates

Postby Busty Deelite SC4 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:21 am

Hi Dick,
I have posted my update from today.
Picture size limit probably need reducing
Dee
Busty Deelite SC4
SC Fan

Re: New Updates

Postby Dick » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:10 am

Mrs Leather SC1 wrote:Hi Dick

I have just posted my 1st update info today and im kinda leaning towards agreeing with Dee ( as not because we are both english lol)
They do look kinda large.
Mrs Leather
x

I don't know why it is looking large on your monitor. The image you uploaded in the update forum was reduced to a smaller icon which was 400 pixels on the long side. The larger image is linked and yes it is large, but livable. My recommendation is that the images be reduced to either 1024, or better yet, 800 pixels on the long side. What is your screen resolution set to. That can also make a big difference. Most people now use high screen resolutions which make the images smaller to view. We have to take that into consideration as well and make sure that people using the higher screen resolutions are served well when they view the posts.
Dick
Site Admin

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)