Headless Charms?

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Re: Headless Charms?

Postby Redhotrichard » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:46 pm

I imagine there are some that find the headless photos sexy cause they place their on imagination to use.
Redhotrichard
SC Fan

Postby Moondawg77 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:10 am

AdaSC2 wrote:I have noticed the headless charms while ago. Familiar situation is sometimes when girl who want/don't want to be a "camgirl" and goes online. If she doesn't want to be recognized, she is hiding her face. I think in Member Area they are showing faces (at least I'm hoping for a guys who are getting memberships there ;) IMHO face is more important than whole rest of the body to get the intimate between Charm and Member)
I also think those girls don't manage their sites. I guess photographers are "hiring" them for a photo-shoots and they pay them monthly.
I just want to make sure everyone understands me - it is ONLY my guessing. I may be wrong about that of course.

For me it looks a bit the quantity count not quality. I'm not telling my pics are always best of the best. But I'm not sending live every single photo of me. I don't hide (or cut) my face from the photos, to make sure none will recognize me.
Before I became Charm, when I decided to be a camgirl (ages ago lol) - I knew what can happen. I realized someone from my friends or family could find me online and recognize me. My boss (if I had any lol) could find me and recognize me. I decided to take that risk because I really wanted to fulfill my naughty side. I knew I'm more "the next door girl" than super-bomb... but I have my kinky site, which I can not separate or try to hide.
My family (beside my Dad I think LOL) knows what I'm doing "after work". My closest friends know that I'm modeling online time to time and about my SC Site. My first husband and my actual Hubby accepted me with my kinky nature. Pity there is no more Southern-Gents site :( my ex and my actual Hubby were Gents, and I had great fun making shots with them (not same time of course lol)
Have a good day :)

Ada, you are my favorite of all the Charms. I'm glad you don't cut your head out of the pictures!
Moondawg77
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:55 pm

so ive got to ask, how did 2 headless charms make staff photos today? i think the overwhelming consensus opinion is that they dont make for good sets...
martinae
SC Fan

Postby CrumblingPerv » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:40 am

The headless charms apocalypse is coming. Get stockpiling your canned goods and shotgun cartridges. And condoms.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby texfanusa » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:04 pm

lol @ "Sleepy Hollow"... That IS amusing :)))

Ok, first of all, I almost never look at the forum here even after being around SC since... Well, I didn't have gray in my beard and there was a model by the name of Brooke on SC1 that caught my eye and... Yeah, a loooong time ago. lol It was back when women still wore hosiery (not the nasty fishnet/socks/rough-to-the-touch stuff lol). SC has changed dramatically over the years and not always for the better... Generally speaking, photography quality was better in far more instances years ago before the cell phone images began to show up. I simply refuse to buy membership to cell phone sets. Why? They are just bad, period. I'm a semi-pro photographer and my dad was a professional shooting models across the US for decades, so cell phone pics, even the very best, often do not match the lower resolution images of even 10 or more years ago. I am a huuuuge nylon fan (thank you Randilove, Sandra, etc. for helping us oddballs out in that department lol) but the texture simply disappears when shot with a cell phone.

As for the "Sleepy Hollow" group? Nope... I will never join one of those models again. There's no point. I am well beyond the age at which I require Anatomy 101. Looking at headless images simply doesn't do a thing for me. I love legs and ass and hosiery, not to mention nice lingerie, but I also need to see eyes, facial expressions, the whole nine yards. There has to be something for me to make that connection. I simply cannot imagine those models selling many memberships based solely upon their legs and torso.

As for their identity, I get and respect that. I realize that some models block certain regions from seeing their sites even (something I did not realize until I returned to the road a couple of years ago). I know one of the models (many were shooting together and individually in St. Petersburg and a vast majority of those images are from 10 to 15 years ago) and will have to ask her about it, for she is still posted here, though it has not been updated in ages. I'm not a big fan of simply "rewinding" a model's image sets and starting over again by posting their sets from years ago. Oh, I get the occasional set, especially if the model is proud of it or a fan might request an "oldie" but to simply create clicks? No thank you. This same group of model's sets have also been put in virtual blenders and mixed with images from other sets/shoots, etc. I like to download/save my favorite sets, especially since I am forced to use my cell as a mobile hotspot 99% of the time while on the road, but when they are a hodge-podge of images from several sets, when I'd rather see the complete set, I feel kind of cheated.

I miss the old days at SC, when the standards seemed a bit higher and more effort was made. I still enjoy long-time models like Jamie, Sandra, Randi, Jessica, as well as some of the newer ones like Zara... Their photography and photographers (some obviously professional or exceptionally good amateurs that have honed their skills over the years) put real effort into their images instead of simply snapping away with the cell phone. Some of the models that post cell phone images are gorgeous but I suppose I'm too OC to be able to cope with the grainy, image-noise-filled (or so much noise reduction that all textures/details are lost) photos. I appreciate those that put forth the effort and share themselves in imaginative sets. Sure, themes/poses become a challenge after years of shooting... Some models begin looking mechanical and extremely predictable, in fact. But there is still some effort, at least, and I appreciate that.

Ok, so that is more than my two-cents-worth, eh? Two dollars, perhaps? lol Forgive my "novel" but I just wanted to share a few thoughts, for what they are worth. I realize I've become older and at 51, maybe I'm yearning for an era that simply doesn't exist anymore. Forgive me if I sound as if I'm only complaining, for that wasn't my intent. Thank all of you models that take the time and make the effort, though. I might not contact models often and might not speak on the forum but rarely but I do appreciate all the same. :)

Johnnie
texfanusa
SC Fan

Postby branco » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:27 am

I subscribed to some of these Headless Charms. They show faces on the paid area. I guess they just don't want to give away much in the free area.
branco
SC Fan

Postby Anna Moore » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Maybe a trend, hopefully it will pass.
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby texfanusa » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:32 pm

branco wrote:I subscribed to some of these Headless Charms. They show faces on the paid area. I guess they just don't want to give away much in the free area.

This is true for some of those models, yes, for I have done the same since this became the norm. Some do not show anymore of their face, even in the subscription side. Some of these images I can compare to the uncropped versions they posted years ago, often under different names.

Speaking of which, here is at least a partial list of these Russian models. I still have not reached my friend of 15 years, for she is married and lives in Amsterdam these days. The images on her SC site? Over ten years old...

SC1

Angelina Gold
Kiara Night
Linda Brugal
Macy Ssens
Mishell
Rusa
Vanessa

SC2

Aisha
Alisa Angel
Anabella
Ariadna
Holly Sweet
Jessy
Karolina Angel
Lika Star
Roxana

SC3

Alina Dark
Lexy Girl
Milka
Mira Rainbow
Sone
Vika Fray
Zena Charms

SC4

Abby
Alice Cage
Alice Knox
Angela
Lovely Jane
Macy
Zeya

Inactive listing

Aello
Ady
Julia
Jao (is a double of the Vika account... Same model)
Marien (and I'm just going to stop there...)

That is a LOT of old listings and repetition, often across several accounts between different models. The only way I can justify joining any on this list is simply to collect their sets for myself because of a certain appeal but beyond that, I have a hard time rewarding the cleansing of the photographer's archives in such fashion. It must generate traffic as "updates" for the site, but I really don't count such "updates" as new postings.
texfanusa
SC Fan

Postby SandraSC2 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:57 am

Although I am not advocating for the "headless pics" I do know a few girls that do well by never showing their faces. They show their faces but only in their members area. I never understood it but hey, good for them!!lol
SandraSC2
Charm

Postby texfanusa » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:29 pm

SandraSC2 wrote:Although I am not advocating for the "headless pics" I do know a few girls that do well by never showing their faces. They show their faces but only in their members area. I never understood it but hey, good for them!!lol

I get it if the face is rarely shown in the sample images but, you know me, I thrive on facial expressions and eyes and not just nylon-clad legs. As for writing "novels", you have yet to cure me of that, Sandra. lol :P
texfanusa
SC Fan

Postby vanillacreamSC1 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:51 am

If you guys "need some head", be sure to check out my page... http://www.southern-charms.com/vanillacream/main.htm ;;) ;;)
vanillacreamSC1
Charm

Postby Moondawg77 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:17 pm

Suddenly, today, most of the headless Charms posted preview pics with heads.

They look much better with heads. I hope they keep them. :) ;)
Moondawg77
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:56 pm

Moondawg77 wrote:Suddenly, today, most of the headless Charms posted preview pics with heads.

They look much better with heads. I hope they keep them. :) ;)

Maybe they got the memo?
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby sugarbabeSC3 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:01 am

I cannot see the point in posting cropped or headless photos, guys and girls want to see everything including the face.
sugarbabeSC3
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:21 pm

sugarbabeSC3 wrote:I cannot see the point in posting cropped or headless photos, guys and girls want to see everything including the face.

My husband studied body art when he was going to college for photography so sometimes he will take photos of just body parts....torso, legs, back, etc. But we include a lot of face photos. I don't think that I have ever had a set that did not have face shots in not only the pay but plenty in the free as well.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby branco » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:47 pm

The headless models seem to be showing a little bit of faces now.
branco
SC Fan

Postby bustyblueeyesSC1 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:17 pm

I am not sure what's up with them. But personally I check out the free side on the ones I like cause I like to see eyes and expressions and how the other charms hold themselves in the photos if that makes any sense. I have not really checked a lot of the headless ones out but i have some.

Yes i creap around like that.
Xoxoxo
Busty Blue Eyes
bustyblueeyesSC1
Charm

Previous

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)