Inactive charms

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Inactive charms

Postby henderson80 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:53 pm

Hello all

Some days ago I had sent SC a message about giving discounted member rates for inactive charms that have not updated in years and most probably never update again.Southern Mako Girl,for instance,who hasn't updated since may of 2013 and only has 42 sets.The normal member rate is $14.00,so maybe for this charm SC might be able to change the rate to something like $6 or $7 dollars.That would be reasonable I think because the chances of someone joining Mako at normal rate would be very very slim.Does anyone think that this is a good idea?
henderson80
SC Fan

Re: Inactive charms

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:31 pm

henderson80 wrote:Hello all

Some days ago I had sent SC a message about giving discounted member rates for inactive charms that have not updated in years and most probably never update again.Southern Mako Girl,for instance,who hasn't updated since may of 2013 and only has 42 sets.The normal member rate is $14.00,so maybe for this charm SC might be able to change the rate to something like $6 or $7 dollars.That would be reasonable I think because the chances of someone joining Mako at normal rate would be very very slim.Does anyone think that this is a good idea?

Too much record keeping.
Why not spend your $14 on a charm who updates often and has thousands of updates?
If you want to see an inactive charm at a discounted rate, join her site during a sale. SC has had a few of them in past months.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby martinae » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:11 am

I have to agree with Serena, while there are lots of inactive charms that are definately worth a look, check out the active page, your socks will be blown off!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby branco » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:14 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:
henderson80 wrote:Hello all

Too much record keeping.
Why not spend your $14 on a charm who updates often and has thousands of updates?
If you want to see an inactive charm at a discounted rate, join her site during a sale. SC has had a few of them in past months.

Do you know if is there going to be one of those sales on the 4th of July? That would be a good opportunity so leverage some sales. I for one sure like to buy when on sale (Not that I don't think the charms don't worth the membership. They do, but on a short budget we prefer to stretch the dollar to the max).
branco
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:25 pm

branco wrote:
Do you know if is there going to be one of those sales on the 4th of July? That would be a good opportunity so leverage some sales. I for one sure like to buy when on sale (Not that I don't think the charms don't worth the membership. They do, but on a short budget we prefer to stretch the dollar to the max).

Not sure when the sales will pop up. The charms find out about them when you guys do :d
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:25 pm

There are many Active charms that post regularly updating 4 plus times a week. I attempt to update both videos and photosets.
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby msjoclynSC2 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:43 pm

Just my little two cents here. I believe that if a Charm is inactive, getting the best bang for your buck would be to purchase individual sets (samples are always provided) or get your one month of her and then cancel your subscription for her page.
I will say there are a lot of girls that pop in with the intention of updating all the time. However, life happens and they do other things, if you are lucky to be able to see a page like this one, take advantage. SC doesn't delete the pages, this give the customers some crazy cool options that no other site really offers.
Thank you SC for not deleting the inactive pages.
MS. Joclyn (as I said, just my two cents :-/)
msjoclynSC2
Charm

Postby Guy911 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:54 pm

There are so many inactive charms I wish would come back!!!
Guy911
SC Fan

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)