Why so many BIG women?

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Why so many BIG women?

Postby mikeyb » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:02 pm

SC seems to be dominated by BIG women, many , well, grossly overweight. Does SC consider itself a "bbw" site? It would be great to see more slim and skinny women with small or tiny (flat) tits, there's lots of us out here that prefer them !
mikeyb
SC Fan

Re: Why so many BIG women?

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:10 pm

mikeyb wrote:SC seems to be dominated by BIG women, many , well, grossly overweight. Does SC consider itself a "bbw" site? It would be great to see more slim and skinny women with small or tiny (flat) tits, there's lots of us out here that prefer them !

Hi, SC doesn't consider itself a BBW site. Having been a charm for 14 years I can guarantee you that there are no qualifications to be a charm, other than being of legal age.
With hundreds of charms to chose from, I'm sure there are many small boobed, tiny women on the site that would catch your eye.

Not bustin' your chops for your preferences, just wanted to mention that I'm sure there are equally as many guys who prefer the curvy women too.
So my advice is to search out those slim women, join their sites, and let them know how much you appreciate them ;)

To help you get started, click this link to take you to the search page. use the boxes and select your preferences:

http://www.southern-charms.com/advancedsearch.html
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:03 am

I must agree with Sultry Serena. There is a cornucopia of women on SC. Ladies for every taste, whim and fancy. SC is a microcosm for modern day American womanhood. Each woman willingly shares herself, with hundreds of other charms and millions of fans of the site. The number of BBW, women on SC is by far in proportion with the number of BBW in America, and I would say the same with the number of "small" breasted women. Everyone of these Charms should be commended, thanked and encouraged for being brave enough, strong enough, and confidant enough to share themselves with us. These Charms are comfortable in who they and should be commended. Perhaps the title should have read "Why so few TINY women". Perhaps they are not as confidant in their bodies, as others. i do not know. I do know I iappreciate all these ladies.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:10 am

DDDVIOAUS wrote:I must agree with Sultry Serena. There is a cornucopia of women on SC. Ladies for every taste, whim and fancy. SC is a microcosm for modern day American womanhood. Each woman willingly shares herself, with hundreds of other charms and millions of fans of the site. The number of BBW, women on SC is by far in proportion with the number of BBW in America, and I would say the same with the number of "small" breasted women. Everyone of these Charms should be commended, thanked and encouraged for being brave enough, strong enough, and confidant enough to share themselves with us. These Charms are comfortable in who they and should be commended. Perhaps the title should have read "Why so few TINY women". Perhaps they are not as confidant in their bodies, as others. i do not know. I do know I iappreciate all these ladies.

:YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby AdaSC2 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:23 am

DDDVIOAUS wrote:I must agree with Sultry Serena. There is a cornucopia of women on SC. Ladies for every taste, whim and fancy. SC is a microcosm for modern day American womanhood. Each woman willingly shares herself, with hundreds of other charms and millions of fans of the site. The number of BBW, women on SC is by far in proportion with the number of BBW in America, and I would say the same with the number of "small" breasted women. Everyone of these Charms should be commended, thanked and encouraged for being brave enough, strong enough, and confidant enough to share themselves with us. These Charms are comfortable in who they and should be commended. Perhaps the title should have read "Why so few TINY women". Perhaps they are not as confidant in their bodies, as others. i do not know. I do know I iappreciate all these ladies.

Well said :-)
AdaSC2
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:41 pm

well said. I agree 100% percent. It takes a lot of confidence to put our self out there.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:44 pm

Well said! :YMAPPLAUSE: I've much appreciation and respect for these ladies in sharing so much with us.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:49 pm

Going to add my $.000025. What I have learned over my many years is that beautiful women is not defined by what they look like, its defined by who they are and how they treat others. I've seen some women be by most standards, extremely attractive, but have the personality, the class of the ugliest you may ever want to see. Then I've seen many that have been, as one may call them, BBW, ugly, skinny, etc. and have the most personable personality, be as kind and as you would ever ask and to me that is what makes them beautiful. I've been around SC for probably 12-15 years, and I haven't come across many Charms that did not have the most personable personality and are genuinely kind to all that are kind to them, and to me, that is what makes the Charms so great!!! I've been members with BBW women, older women, younger women, black women, white women, US women, UK women, German woman, etc. and they have all been beautiful in their own ways (to me). Personally, I see the outside characteristics, but I don't allow them to completely determine whether I like them or will like them or not. If I see a Charm that appeals to me, I will contact them, see what they are like and then move from there. I'm not a fan of giving my money to someone that doesn't appreciate it, or feel as though I owe them. Let me say and think that I owe them, for sharing themselves with the world on the internet on SC, but don't treat me cruel or evil because I'm not going to send money, buy stuff and then be ignored. So, my opinion of there being so many BBW women on SC, I don't see that. I see nothing be beautiful woman that I'm appreciative of because they share themselves with the world, with us when they really don't have to. They could have never become a charm and kept their sexiness for their husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends, but they were compelled to share themselves and well, I appreciate that!!! So I see BIG women on SC, but that's because they are all BIG HEARTED women!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby sweetsexymama » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:44 pm

I have to say confidence is the key. Everyone has what they like and dont. All the women are gorgeous on sc.
sweetsexymama
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:38 am

sweetsexymama wrote:I have to say confidence is the key. Everyone has what they like and dont. All the women are gorgeous on sc.

This times a thousand. Let your true self come out because it is a thing of beauty. From this fan's perspective the SC attraction is strong because I get to see gorgeous women from the *real* world.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)