What do you look for in becoming a member of our sites

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Re: What do you look for in becoming a member of our sites

Postby Missy » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:20 am

When I found my niche it helped me out so much. I have found I really enjoy being part of my members morning routine. I try to post 5 days a week. The outfit of the day. A new outfit every day. I also love sharing my photo shoot videos so you can hear me talk to/with you. It's like we are doing it together.
Missy
Charm

Postby snowfan » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:27 pm

What many times starts out as viewing a Charm to meet a certain fetish eventually becomes like hanging out with a friend.
snowfan
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:47 am

snowfan wrote:What many times starts out as viewing a Charm to meet a certain fetish eventually becomes like hanging out with a friend.

That's one of the things, that I think, make SC stand out above the others! :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby noface » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:49 pm

I remember quite awhile back on the old SC chat, you and I (Serena) chatted about doing a face-smother set. Still sorry we never got to!
noface
SC Fan

Postby snowfan » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:15 pm

A big thing for me is getting a reply back to messages I send. It doesn’t have to be much but just a little
Something to acknowledge me. Could be as simple as saying thanks just to let me know you got the message.

Assuming the message I sent is more than just saying you’re hot. I know ladies here get lots of goofy email but mainly talking about an email with something worthwhile.
snowfan
SC Fan

Postby bustyblueeyesSC1 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:43 pm

snowfan wrote:A big thing for me is getting a reply back to messages I send. It doesn’t have to be much but just a little
Something to acknowledge me. Could be as simple as saying thanks just to let me know you got the message.

Assuming the message I sent is more than just saying you’re hot. I know ladies here get lots of goofy email but mainly talking about an email with something worthwhile.

Very insightful. I try to reply to all messages but at times I am unable to due to life in the way.
Xoxoxo
Busty Blue Eyes
bustyblueeyesSC1
Charm

Postby AbsoluteMilf » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:09 pm

Anna Moore wrote:We attempt to change the backgrounds but sometimes its difficult, our home has so many rooms, we only have so much bedding to change out.
Hotels can get expensive, though we have used our friends home a few times lol..... yes she knows and is non lifestyle but is ok with our choices.
Thanks for the feed back though.

Anna

Hi there! I have a new thing I just started doing attaching different tapestries to curtain rods with alligator curtain rod clips and hanging them behind the bed, wall to wall or different place with those 3M removable hooks. It is a fun way to switch up backgrounds :) Thought it might be something others would like to try.
AbsoluteMilf
Charm

Postby PetraDaniels » Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:13 pm

ya to be ignored by a charm is awful
sometimes they just do see it, read it or have no manners
ive been there,
its bad manners so i agree with you about that
PetraDaniels
Charm

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:09 am

AbsoluteMilf wrote:
Anna Moore wrote:We attempt to change the backgrounds but sometimes its difficult, our home has so many rooms, we only have so much bedding to change out.
Hotels can get expensive, though we have used our friends home a few times lol..... yes she knows and is non lifestyle but is ok with our choices.
Thanks for the feed back though.

Anna

Hi there! I have a new thing I just started doing attaching different tapestries to curtain rods with alligator curtain rod clips and hanging them behind the bed, wall to wall or different place with those 3M removable hooks. It is a fun way to switch up backgrounds :) Thought it might be something others would like to try.

Great idea Milfy!! I have used a garden bamboo pole (v Cheap) instead of a curtain rod it works great and gives lots of diff background options - curtains, material, shower curtains and wallpaper!!
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby HaydeeRodriguezSC1 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:28 pm

gman36 wrote:For me, there must be a certain amount of jeans/denim sets included on the site, preferably the charm will be of mature years too. The only reasons I would not join a site is if I don't find a particular charm appealing, or if their page has too high a number of hardcore set featuring men.

This was posted so long ago but it still gives some valuable tips if you read carefully.
HaydeeRodriguezSC1
Charm

Postby HaydeeRodriguezSC1 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:31 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:Ok, I'm not a member of any charms sites, and I can't say what guys would want in order to join as the whole men are from mars, women are from venus type of difference thing :d

But I can say that IF I were a guy and were going to buy memberships, I think that what would be important to me is:
[*]Has the look I like
[*]Regular updating, at least 1-2 times a week
[*]Good quality photos
[*]Various Facial expressions - not same look, different pose type of thing
[*]Kinkyness - loves to experiment with new things, even if they seem silly to some
[*]Organized background, not messy and cluttered.
[*]Communication from the charm, either by email or through her text

I don't think the number of updates would affect my decision to join. A charm could have 25 updates and I would probably join at least for a month to check her out.

ALSO very helpful. Thanks SultrySerena ! I've been gone awahile , so I needed a refreshers course.
HaydeeRodriguezSC1
Charm

Postby Banjo441 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:37 am

I look to see if the model has posted recently. If I find her very attractive I'll join even if she's retired. My preference is for BBW's 40+ to around 70. Having a full bush is always a plus. I'm not so much into excessive lingerie or fetish gear, I prefer a regular woman at home in regular clothes, bra and panties or a t-shirt and panties, maybe a nighty or bathing suit. Love to see such a woman taking a bath or shower, dressing and undressing, masturbating, making the bed or cleaning the house in a t-shirt and full cut panties or just being herself at home
Banjo441
SC Fan

Postby Diggy » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:29 am

Such a great question. So many lovely and sexy Charms!

It’s definitely not a single thing. Sometimes I don’t know what I’m going to respond to until I see it. Above all, it’s a sense of energy, playfulness and enjoyment. And when something of your character and personality really come through!
Diggy
SC Fan

Postby sinfullysxyoneSC2 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:06 pm

I believe members like to see the charm enjoying what she is doing and trying to spend time answering members is huge, But that being said, remember many of us have daytime jobs that take a majority of our time. I will admit I go in spurts when it comes to answering emails. I am trying to get better, but I have a very stressful daytime job and I just moved last year and still getting acclimated to my new area.

Love Always

Sinfully Sxy One
sinfullysxyoneSC2
Charm

Postby Banjo441 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:17 pm

sinfullysxyoneSC2 wrote:I believe members like to see the charm enjoying what she is doing and trying to spend time answering members is huge, But that being said, remember many of us have daytime jobs that take a majority of our time. I will admit I go in spurts when it comes to answering emails. I am trying to get better, but I have a very stressful daytime job and I just moved last year and still getting acclimated to my new area.

Love Always

Sinfully Sxy One

Love all the pics of you showering. You seem to know exactly what turns me on.
Banjo441
SC Fan

Postby TheJackler » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:21 am

For me, at least one half to two-thirds of updates have to have hosiery if not all of them, but that’s the acceptable threshold. Opera length gloves enhance the sexiness of hosiery pics, so out of the current active Charms, Samantha Legs and Seka Black top my list.

Automatic turn-offs are all headshot updates in the free area. I’ve come to find out in the member sections of the girls I have subscribed to that make those previews have low pic counts and those headshots are indicative of the rest of the set. I also get turned off by greenscreens. Not only does it look all cut and pasty, but it takes away the definition of the ladies in them.
TheJackler
SC Fan

Postby PetraDaniels » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:04 pm

so fun reading all these posts!
PetraDaniels
Charm

Previous

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)