What do you look for in becoming a member of our sites

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

What do you look for in becoming a member of our sites

Postby Anna Moore » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:50 pm

What do you look for on a Charms site prior to making a decision to become a member ?

Amount of Updates ?
Age ?
Fetish content ?

What puts you off from becoming a member ?

I attempt to update 4-5 times a week, and try to change locations.

Anna
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Re: What do you look for in becoming a member of our sites

Postby gman36 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:27 pm

For me, there must be a certain amount of jeans/denim sets included on the site, preferably the charm will be of mature years too. The only reasons I would not join a site is if I don't find a particular charm appealing, or if their page has too high a number of hardcore set featuring men.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby CrumblingPerv » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:47 pm

Anna Moore wrote:What do you look for on a Charms site prior to making a decision to become a member ?

Amount of Updates ?
Age ?
Fetish content ?

What puts you off from becoming a member ?

I attempt to update 4-5 times a week, and try to change locations.

Anna

These are good questions. I can't say any single thing "nails it" for me. Amount of updates? I subscribed once to a Charm, now sadly no longer active, who barely made it past a total of 50 photo sets. But she had the most gorgeous eyes, I could not resist. Age? Again, I've subscribed to young and not so young. Fetish? Not a determining factor for me.

I suppose it's a bit intangible from my experience ... I think a Charm's enthusiasm counts for a great deal and plays a major role for me. Also the frequency is something I take into account. 2-3 times a week is a good amount - after all, it's supposed to be fun, not a job, right? :-)

If there is one thing really puts me off it is when a Charm posts old sets several times. I'm not talking about sets that are shot at the same time but released in separate chunks (i.e. have different photos), I mean posting sets that are just the exact same photos each time. That grinds my gears.

I would say just concentrate on doing whatever you find fun and stimulating and you will find an audience.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:54 pm

A charm is not allowed to post the same exact sets repeatedly.

A look back set, with "best of" is ok occasionally to advertise her past photos.

But SC does not allow the duplicate reposts.

If you see a charm doing this, you can let SC know by writing them and letting them know the charm name and sets that are duplicates.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:58 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:A charm is not allowed to post the same exact sets repeatedly.

A look back set, with "best of" is ok occasionally to advertise her past photos.

But SC does not allow the duplicate reposts.

If you see a charm doing this, you can let SC know by writing them and letting them know the charm name and sets that are duplicates.

Good to know, will do so in future :-)

EDIT: Just want to clarify, I wasn't referring to "best of" or "throwback" sets, but I mean the habitual repetition of material multiple times.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:02 pm

Understood.
I was clarifying my statements to let the new charms know the difference :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:07 pm

We attempt to change the backgrounds but sometimes its difficult, our home has so many rooms, we only have so much bedding to change out.
Hotels can get expensive, though we have used our friends home a few times lol..... yes she knows and is non lifestyle but is ok with our choices.
Thanks for the feed back though.

Anna
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby CrumblingPerv » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:00 pm

Hello Anna,

I think I didn't really make it clear the point I was making and I apologize if that was the case. The situation I am talking about is where the exact same JPEGs from an *entire* previous set are being posted again and passed off as a new set. I've not griping about a model using the same venue, same outfits etc because of the very valid reasons you point out. And, as I mentioned above, I'm not talking about "best of" compilations and retrospective posts, because the update text usually refers to that.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby Autumn SC1 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:15 pm

I can't believe people actually do that.... Never would try to do something like that.... unless it was an accident.
Autumn SC1
Charm

Postby martinae » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:00 pm

yes, there are a few charms that repeat photo sets that I have noticed, not cool... but then again with so many other awesome women out there it's easy to find just about any thing you are looking for on here without the repeats..

thanks to all the charms who post new content! you ladies are amazing!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:52 am

Ok, I'm not a member of any charms sites, and I can't say what guys would want in order to join as the whole men are from mars, women are from venus type of difference thing :d

But I can say that IF I were a guy and were going to buy memberships, I think that what would be important to me is:
[*]Has the look I like
[*]Regular updating, at least 1-2 times a week
[*]Good quality photos
[*]Various Facial expressions - not same look, different pose type of thing
[*]Kinkyness - loves to experiment with new things, even if they seem silly to some
[*]Organized background, not messy and cluttered.
[*]Communication from the charm, either by email or through her text

I don't think the number of updates would affect my decision to join. A charm could have 25 updates and I would probably join at least for a month to check her out.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Princesszombie » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:32 pm

Awesome thread! I'd like to increase my updates- especially since I had some issues and feel a little behind in the last few weeks.
But knowing what members enjoy is a great tool to help us all improve! I know I would be looking for a few of the same things if I were a member.
Princesszombie
Charm

Postby playwithjj » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:30 am

Love this topic!

Anna thanks for bringing this up for discussion.

I love hearing what others feel is important is update content!

JJ
playwithjj
Charm

Postby AbbyRoberts » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:22 am

Great post SultrySerenaSC2 love that one. I sometimes see such a mess in the background of some of them.

What also has an influence on good pictures is the light. I can't get it always right but there is a trick if you have white walls. A pale yellow wall would be better. But not having to paint them you can just change the bubls. There are light bulbs - enerby saving 8w shining for 75w - called "warm white","soft light" or "yellow light" depending on the country you live. The bulb looks the same as a normal one. They are when switched off white - not yellow! Just when you switch it on it gives a "soft light" and not that awefull white.

Here an example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOAnpE1_hr8
Your sexy mature

AbbyRoberts

Custom movies UK D CH I F ESP
$ 20 - 5 min movie
$ 35 - 10 min movie
20 Pics $10
http://www.southern-charms.com/abbyroberts/main.htm
Follow on twitter @AbbyRob13499287
AbbyRoberts
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:53 pm

AbbyRoberts wrote:Great post SultrySerenaSC2 love that one. I sometimes see such a mess in the background of some of them.

What also has an influence on good pictures is the light. I can't get it always right but there is a trick if you have white walls. A pale yellow wall would be better. But not having to paint them you can just change the bubls. There are light bulbs - enerby saving 8w shining for 75w - called "warm white","soft light" or "yellow light" depending on the country you live. The bulb looks the same as a normal one. They are when switched off white - not yellow! Just when you switch it on it gives a "soft light" and not that awefull white.

Here an example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOAnpE1_hr8

Thanks! :d

And I totally agree, good light is a major important factor. Dark pictures are grainy and almost unviewable. I would imagine that guys forking over a membership fee would like to see every naughty detail, not some dark, grainy blob.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:46 pm

Check your backgrounds for clutter, simplify the set, remove the junk lol
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby branco » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:44 am

I like quality rather that quantity. My range of preference is pretty wide. from young to mature, skinny to bbw (in the actual meaning of bbw. Serena is one example). I definitely like pussy shots. boobs, legs, and feet. I Like to see them having sex, specially anal.
In other words, I love this website.
branco
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:59 pm

I love women of all shapes and sizes, so that isn't what I look for personally. For me, I like the quality of the photos to be good. They don't have to be professional, but they can't be horribly grainy or dark where you can't tell what is going on. I will scroll right past those in a heart beat. I also like to see expressions on the faces of the models. I am guilty of looking flat at times, but I just can't stand looking at a charm who is just blank in the face with no emotion what so ever.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby loke693 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:24 am

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE VIEWS, EXPRESSIONS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED BELOW ARE SOLELY THOSE OF LOKE693!!!

I've been around for a while now and I have to say that over the years, I've become a member of sites, many sites, but for me one of the key and main things that I look for in becoming a member of a site is how responsive the charms are. What do I mean. One thing, I'll never say anything negative about a charm. I may not like, may not enjoy, may not dig what they are doing, but I'm never going to express that. I APPRECIATE all the charms for sharing themselves like they do, but if someone compliments you (as a Charm), is reaching out to you, being friendly, not being rude and the charm flat out ignores or the fan never hears back from the charm, that is a turn off for me. I understand charms are busy, charms have lives, but a simple "Thank You" reply means something to me. Especially when I'm a member of your site and I don't get a reply.

So for me, one big thing for me is for a Charm to be responsive to fans. Not put in long hours replying to those that are members, just fans, but not ignoring the fans. I'm a fan who becomes a member if I'm acknowledged a lot of the time. I can't say 100% of the time, but depending upon a response from a Charm, I will go from fan, to member to psycho member where I'm sending you birthday presents, and X-Mas presents and doing stuff just because. When I as a fan/member feel appreciated for being a fan / member, I like to show the same. Treat people the way you want to be treated, is the way I operate and when I feel like Charms appreciate my compliments, appreciate my checking them out, I go from fan to member as quickly as I can.

Another thing that I look for are Charms that aren't demanding or aggressively asking for stuff from fans/members. Always asking for money, things to wear for updates, etc. Its OK to have a wish list or direct people to the wish list if they ask to send you something, but to regularly ask people for a membership, clothes, shoes, money, etc., that is a quick way to loose me and I'll never become a member. Or to cut off communication with people because they are not a member or don't send you things (yes this has happened to me and I told the Charm, I would admire them from afar).

OK, I've expressed my views and opinions enough and I didn't answer your question specifically (what do I look for). I shared what I know helps me to come to a decision on membership, but I can't say there are specific types of things that draw me. Yes, I have my likes, but I appreciate all the charms and would love to be a member of all the charms sites (well most of them), but unfortunately my funds a limited and so that is one way I determine who I just look at with the FREE page and who I spend my money with.

Hope that helps!!!

Loke

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE VIEWS, EXPRESSIONS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED ABOVE ARE SOLELY THOSE OF LOKE693!!!
loke693
SC Fan

Postby vanillacreamSC1 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:59 am

Sounds like I'm doing things right! This is good to hear as I do my very best to post just about everyday and I also try give my members an experience above and beyond the photos/videos by being open to emails, texts, calls and open to offering/providing an overall experience to any member that wants one... within reason, of course. ;) :X ;;)
vanillacreamSC1
Charm

Next

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)