What do you look for in becoming a member of our sites

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Re: What do you look for in becoming a member of our sites

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:05 pm

Bassmunchkin wrote:Hi I've only joined today and after viewing the site for just a short while, I very easily made the decision to stay.

Firstly, there is such a vast amount of members with varying fantasies which makes me feel very comfortable in knowing that I'm not alone.

Secondly, Through many of the comments that I have read, everyone is so nice to everyone else and it seems that everyone is here just to have a great time and appreciate everyones personal thoughts and tastes, without being rude which I find sometimes. Obviously there will always be the odd one, but if on the whole finding politeness and if everyone follows the rules then we can all have a really fun and enjoyable time.

Thirdly, which I've yet to find out as this is my first post (but feel very confident about), I notice that you all actually reply to one another when someone asks someone else a question, which is really great as I hate being ignored (I'm not the domineering type :-) )

I dare say I'll come up with more pointers to add here as time goes on, but at the moment I'm really happy and excited to be here so thank you everyone in advance :-)

Hi Sweetie,
Glad you joined us :) I'm sure you'll have fun here. Everyone here is so nice and we're all trying to make this a fun, yet sexy place for everyone to enjoy :ymblushing:
Let me know if you ever have any questions about the forum, or the SC site.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Bassmunchkin » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:28 pm

Hi ladies I trust that you are both well, I must say that you both certainly do look very very sexy and I hope that your having a fun day.

Many thanks for your reassurance of staying here, but already I'm feeling very excited hearing back from you and I want to try and delve deeper into the areas of the site now that I have the afternoon free. Look forward to connecting with you both through the forums
Bassmunchkin
SC Fan

Postby Anna Moore » Thu May 30, 2019 12:35 am

bootloverxxx92 wrote:quality and interaction

Do you find those you email interact with you? I do my best to send everyone who emails me a reply even if it is just a hello.

((HUGS)) and kisses of course,
Anna Moore, SC3
TheAnnaMoore.com
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby ticklememelli » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:42 pm

[quote="Dustin"]The creativity. I like when she enjoys her site. You can tell when its a just grab the camera shoot. When they are planned. Nice lighting great lingerie and a great photographer. I like to support the charms that took time to create the photos. Clean house and back ground. Piles of filth in the background is a turn off.[/quote

Enjoying the actual shoots is a must do. If can't laugh and have a good time, why be here
Hugz n Kisses
Melli
http://www.ticklememelli.com
ticklememelli@gmail.com
Tweet @ticklememellisc3
ticklememelli
SC Fan

Postby snowfan » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:33 pm

To even click on a site the preview pic has to catch my attention. I'd recommend changing it every month or two, you never know what might catch someones attention.
Second is have quality pics, not grainy and cropped. Be in focus, fill up the screen and be clear. Dont waste space with too much background.
Show enough on the free site to make me want more...15 to 20 pics are good. Show some nude so I know what I'm getting. Doesnt have to be much.

Keeping me as a member and then making be a super member would be a whole new set of answers.
snowfan
SC Fan

Postby georgiecharm » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:28 am

When I was an active charm I tried to be as varied as possible.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
georgiecharm
SC Fan

Postby Matrix42 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:44 am

My particular 'requirement' is the model must have done any sets involving wearing pvc or leather - dresses, coats, boots , underwear or even just gloves anything shiny and tight gets my interest. Luckily there are several sc models who do wear this kind of clothing - but always on the look out for more!
Matrix42
SC Fan

Postby ticklememelli » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:25 pm

Matrix42 wrote:My particular 'requirement' is the model must have done any sets involving wearing pvc or leather - dresses, coats, boots , underwear or even just gloves anything shiny and tight gets my interest. Luckily there are several sc models who do wear this kind of clothing - but always on the look out for more!

I've has a couple like this. I willbe on the lookout for more outfits like that. Love the sleek feel.
Hugz n Kisses
Melli
http://www.ticklememelli.com
ticklememelli@gmail.com
Tweet @ticklememellisc3
ticklememelli
SC Fan

Postby AmberSC3 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:28 am

gman36 wrote:For me, there must be a certain amount of jeans/denim sets included on the site, preferably the charm will be of mature years too. The only reasons I would not join a site is if I don't find a particular charm appealing, or if their page has too high a number of hardcore set featuring men.

Gman36 - I wanted to say that your answer was refreshing for me to hear. There tends to be a clamour demanding more and more hardcore sets with men, and I have always felt like it was better to include just a few.
It has always been just my opinion, but it was good to hear a member of many sites voicing the same opinion.
Thank you for being such a great supporter of us Charms, and for participating so much on the board!
Hugs,
Amber :YMHUG:
AmberSC3
Charm

Postby AmberSC3 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:36 am

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:Ok, I'm not a member of any charms sites, and I can't say what guys would want in order to join as the whole men are from mars, women are from venus type of difference thing :d

But I can say that IF I were a guy and were going to buy memberships, I think that what would be important to me is:
[*]Has the look I like
[*]Regular updating, at least 1-2 times a week
[*]Good quality photos
[*]Various Facial expressions - not same look, different pose type of thing
[*]Kinkyness - loves to experiment with new things, even if they seem silly to some
[*]Organized background, not messy and cluttered.
[*]Communication from the charm, either by email or through her text

I don't think the number of updates would affect my decision to join. A charm could have 25 updates and I would probably join at least for a month to check her out.

Just like Serena, I am not a member of any sites, so i am just stating my opinion. I would say that my guidelines would be almost exactly the same as what is posted here, except I wouldn't need to see any kinkyness. As long as the Charm had a positive energy displayed through her expressions and eye contact, and I could tell she was having at least a little bit of fun, that would replace the Kinkyness requirement for me. Just my two cents!
Hugs,
Amber :YMHUG:
AmberSC3
Charm

Postby Fluffy Bunny Gram » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:16 pm

I was wondering if people who are members, prefer pictures of girls in regular poses are do they prefer them in photoshopped overlay photos that have the girls looking like they are doing something else or they are someone where? I hope that makes sense. I guess I was saying, do guys prefer big whistles and bells when getting a membership, or if they want just honest photography and video without photo blips? Hope that makes sense?
Brenda
Fluffy Bunny Gram
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:44 pm

Fluffy Bunny Gram wrote:I was wondering if people who are members, prefer pictures of girls in regular poses are do they prefer them in photoshopped overlay photos that have the girls looking like they are doing something else or they are someone where? I hope that makes sense. I guess I was saying, do guys prefer big whistles and bells when getting a membership, or if they want just honest photography and video without photo blips? Hope that makes sense?
Brenda

I can only speak for myself, but I like natural photos. Some charms will pose like the models to with one or both arms above and or behind their head and it doesn't look natural at all. Most all shots are posed, but those that look as if they are not are the best in my opinion. A charm with a good photog will just get into it and let him shoot while she cavorts and plays. Those are my favorite charms by far.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:34 pm

DDDVIOUS hit the nail right in the head. Most of the ladies on sc are just as beautiful on the inside as on the outside and the reason i come here is to see that. Please no photoshopping of your bodies.. you are perfect the way you are!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby alaya sc3 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:44 pm

Martinae,
great post and very true, I have stopped photoshopping for many years now and just embrace my curves. We all appreciate the compliments so much!
much love
Alaya
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:32 pm

Yeah I am one of those that does not photoshop. You get the real me.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:17 pm

Late to the party here but yes, natural all the way for me too. There is already plenty of that fake manufactured cookie cutter crap out there. 99% of that stuff is just uninspired and formulaic and it shows.

I definitely come to SC (unintended double entendre) for something much more genuine and spontaneous. I love that you ladies just express yourselves so naturally - it is so much more engaging and, as a result, arousing in a much more intense way.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby bareback » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:27 pm

I look for personality. I like seeing a smile like they are enjoying themselves. Warm fun personality. After years of marriage I see the angry un happy face all day. I want to see a beautiful smile one a woman that enjoys sex as much as I do. I get lonely so a nice conversation is great. I always send a email. If they reply its a great bonus. I like seeing hardcore. Seeing her filled with cum is great. My wife and I havent had sex in 10 years. I miss the feel and love seeing it on video and photos. It is so sexy to me. I have no other kinks really. I like women all ages and sizes. I like lingerie and cream pies. :ymblushing:
bareback
SC Fan

Postby athenarisque » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:08 pm

bareback wrote:I look for personality. I like seeing a smile like they are enjoying themselves. Warm fun personality. After years of marriage I see the angry un happy face all day. I want to see a beautiful smile one a woman that enjoys sex as much as I do. I get lonely so a nice conversation is great. I always send a email. If they reply its a great bonus. I like seeing hardcore. Seeing her filled with cum is great. My wife and I havent had sex in 10 years. I miss the feel and love seeing it on video and photos. It is so sexy to me. I have no other kinks really. I like women all ages and sizes. I like lingerie and cream pies. :ymblushing:

It's always nice to know what turns our fans on and what they like to see. I know I do get into the moment sometimes and ddon't even think about smiling, so thanks for that.

Hugs, Athena
Athena Risqué
[url][/url]http://www.southern-charms.com/athenarisque/main.htm
athenarisque
SC Fan

Postby bbwmelsc3 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:14 pm

I naturally have resting bitch face. HAHA I will try to smile. I look at the photos I look like a grump. I think and get into the photos. I forget my facial expressions. A lot of great feedback here. Things to keep in mind when doing future shoots and updates.
See more of me on
http://www.southern-charms3.com/bbwmel
Follow me on Twitter @BBWMELSC
bbwmelsc3
Charm

Postby Steed » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:58 am

Matrix42 wrote:My particular 'requirement' is the model must have done any sets involving wearing pvc or leather - dresses, coats, boots , underwear or even just gloves anything shiny and tight gets my interest. Luckily there are several sc models who do wear this kind of clothing - but always on the look out for more!

here here Matrix42 im in total agreement! I should give a special mention to the delectable Mrs Leather who is usually dressed in some leather or pvc at least to start with lol)
Steed
SC Fan

PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)