What do you look for in becoming a member of our sites

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Re: What do you look for in becoming a member of our sites

Postby becky sue » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:08 am

This is a very helpful topic. I am a fairly new Charm and I check back here often for new posts. I'm having lots of fun with this and I'm open to any suggestions from Charms and Fans!
becky sue
Charm

Postby Sc_Abigail » Wed May 06, 2020 7:14 pm

Thanks , being new, this content has been very helpful and informative
Sc_Abigail
SC Fan

Postby SexyRicki » Fri May 15, 2020 8:07 am

gman36 wrote:For me, there must be a certain amount of jeans/denim sets included on the site, preferably the charm will be of mature years too. The only reasons I would not join a site is if I don't find a particular charm appealing, or if their page has too high a number of hardcore set featuring men.

I have a couple of jeans. I am going to try more this week for in June. Watch for them.
SexyRicki
sexyrickiSC1
Sexy [color=#BF0000]Ricki[/color]
sexyrickiSC1
SexyRicki
Charm

Postby SexyRicki » Fri May 15, 2020 8:15 am

CrumblingPerv wrote:
Anna Moore wrote:What do you look for on a Charms site prior to making a decision to become a member ?

Amount of Updates ?
Age ?
Fetish content ?

What puts you off from becoming a member ?

I attempt to update 4-5 times a week, and try to change locations.

Anna

These are good questions. I can't say any single thing "nails it" for me. Amount of updates? I subscribed once to a Charm, now sadly no longer active, who barely made it past a total of 50 photo sets. But she had the most gorgeous eyes, I could not resist. Age? Again, I've subscribed to young and not so young. Fetish? Not a determining factor for me.

I suppose it's a bit intangible from my experience ... I think a Charm's enthusiasm counts for a great deal and plays a major role for me. Also the frequency is something I take into account. 2-3 times a week is a good amount - after all, it's supposed to be fun, not a job, right? :-)

If there is one thing really puts me off it is when a Charm posts old sets several times. I'm not talking about sets that are shot at the same time but released in separate chunks (i.e. have different photos), I mean posting sets that are just the exact same photos each time. That grinds my gears.

I would say just concentrate on doing whatever you find fun and stimulating and you will find an audience.

I know I have seen the same set on my site. Trust me when I say, I did not want it posted twice. Sometimes the ppl doing the uploads are not the same as the person who uploaded the set before. Human error is a natural. No one is perfect.

Pls understand there are many factors in this wheel to make it run for your viewing. Pls don't let your gears grind over the little things. Check out ladies who have over 100 for multi sets is my advice.

SexyRicki
sexyrickiSC1
Sexy [color=#BF0000]Ricki[/color]
sexyrickiSC1
SexyRicki
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:14 am

It’s awesome to get fan feedback, it helps to generate more creativity on my part and makes me stretch my brain to find new powers to do!
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby snowfan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:20 am

I come here to see real women; not the fake models and
Touched up celebs that seem to be everywhere.

Variety is nice; some pics in lingerie, some in swim
Suits, some more dressy and some casual. Casual pics are very unrated in my opinion.

Some ladies get naked too fast; odd to say; but you wind up with 2/3 of each set being just nudes.

Have fun, be yourself, it’s a huge world out there and guys love real women.
snowfan
SC Fan

Postby Sc_Abigail » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:39 pm

thanks to everyone for their input, alot of helpful information and ideas
Sc_Abigail
SC Fan

Postby SheriffWoody3 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:20 am

An interesting thread, lot's of great comments.
I personally find the most attractive is real woman who is confident in herself.
Nothing is hotter.
Not bothered about age, body type, ethnicity.
Obviously different outfits, poses and backgrounds etc keep things fresh.
However when a charm oozes the assurance that she feels good it usually comes across in the photo sets!
SheriffWoody3

Postby CassandraUK » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:53 am

I am relatively new to SC and all these ideas and suggestions i have found really useful.
thank you.

CassandraUK :X
CassandraUK
Charm

Postby CassandraUK » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:27 am

loke693 wrote:PLEASE NOTE THAT THE VIEWS, EXPRESSIONS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED BELOW ARE SOLELY THOSE OF LOKE693!!!

I've been around for a while now and I have to say that over the years, I've become a member of sites, many sites, but for me one of the key and main things that I look for in becoming a member of a site is how responsive the charms are. What do I mean. One thing, I'll never say anything negative about a charm. I may not like, may not enjoy, may not dig what they are doing, but I'm never going to express that. I APPRECIATE all the charms for sharing themselves like they do, but if someone compliments you (as a Charm), is reaching out to you, being friendly, not being rude and the charm flat out ignores or the fan never hears back from the charm, that is a turn off for me. I understand charms are busy, charms have lives, but a simple "Thank You" reply means something to me. Especially when I'm a member of your site and I don't get a reply.

So for me, one big thing for me is for a Charm to be responsive to fans. Not put in long hours replying to those that are members, just fans, but not ignoring the fans. I'm a fan who becomes a member if I'm acknowledged a lot of the time. I can't say 100% of the time, but depending upon a response from a Charm, I will go from fan, to member to psycho member where I'm sending you birthday presents, and X-Mas presents and doing stuff just because. When I as a fan/member feel appreciated for being a fan / member, I like to show the same. Treat people the way you want to be treated, is the way I operate and when I feel like Charms appreciate my compliments, appreciate my checking them out, I go from fan to member as quickly as I can.

Another thing that I look for are Charms that aren't demanding or aggressively asking for stuff from fans/members. Always asking for money, things to wear for updates, etc. Its OK to have a wish list or direct people to the wish list if they ask to send you something, but to regularly ask people for a membership, clothes, shoes, money, etc., that is a quick way to loose me and I'll never become a member. Or to cut off communication with people because they are not a member or don't send you things (yes this has happened to me and I told the Charm, I would admire them from afar).

OK, I've expressed my views and opinions enough and I didn't answer your question specifically (what do I look for). I shared what I know helps me to come to a decision on membership, but I can't say there are specific types of things that draw me. Yes, I have my likes, but I appreciate all the charms and would love to be a member of all the charms sites (well most of them), but unfortunately my funds a limited and so that is one way I determine who I just look at with the FREE page and who I spend my money with.

Hope that helps!!!

Loke

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE VIEWS, EXPRESSIONS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED ABOVE ARE SOLELY THOSE OF LOKE693!!!

Thank you Loke,
I found your response very useful.
I'm always looking for new ideas. This is fun for me. Its about expressing myself. Of course if some one becomes a member that's great too.
CassandraUK :YMHUG:
CassandraUK
Charm

Postby CassandraUK » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:34 am

We have just invested in some studio lights . They cost £240 off Amazon. They have made the world of difference to our videos and pictures. Its well worth the investment. They also have a portable bag and are really light and easy to move around.
CassandraUK
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:59 pm

CrumblingPerv wrote:If there is one thing really puts me off it is when a Charm posts old sets several times. I'm not talking about sets that are shot at the same time but released in separate chunks (i.e. have different photos), I mean posting sets that are just the exact same photos each time. That grinds my gears.

So I regret making the above comment because I see that it still causing misunderstanding. The above was NOT referring to:

* A single shoot that is split into several sets
* A set out of a model's entire work that is accidentally posted twice
* A set or part thereof occasionally and deliberately posted as a throwback/retrospective

What I was referring to was the following: A model that appears to have, say 200 sets, but in fact only has 30 or 40 unique ones. When the set is reposted it is done with exactly the same pictures in it as before, even with the same preview thumbs. I'm not going to name and shame here, not even sure that would be allowed anyway, but there is one particular model that did this. She does not appear to be active on SC anymore. I don't think she has ever been active in this forum either.

I hope this clarifies the point I was trying to make. If it does not, I'm sorry if this came across as an accusation. No Charms active on this forum have, to my knowledge, done the above.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby noface » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:14 pm

As several charms know, I've always been a big fan of the face-smothering fetish. I not only love to see it, but I love to participate if the situation is right. A HUGE fan of sexy thick thighs and butts.
Overall, SC has always been such a lovely group. Some don't get into this particular subject, but I've always tried to be polite in requests and have never had a bad experience because you ladies are so nice and friendly. If the world would be as nice as the charms I've talked with, this world would be a lot better place!
noface
SC Fan

Postby GarysGirls » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:03 am

I wish some charms would be more honest with folks. i totally understand this is a business and all, but if a charm goes from posting 3 times a week, to once, to once a month I feel like your subscribers should get a heads up. Just something like "Some life things have come up so i'm not gonna be doing much for a bit."
As a customer that small token may keep me around during the slow period, or even if I cancel keep watching to wait to sign back up.
GarysGirls
SC Fan

Postby Sc_Abigail » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:58 pm

thats a good point , i usually try to update every day, i never considered that the fans might come to expect that, if anything ever changes i will definatly do that, Thank You
Sc_Abigail
SC Fan

Postby lulu » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:54 pm

Sc_Abigail wrote:thats a good point , i usually try to update every day, i never considered that the fans might come to expect that, if anything ever changes i will definatly do that, Thank You

Agreed! There's been times when I've considered taking a week or so off (ya know dealing with life stuff)....Good idea about giving fans a heads up!
lulu
Charm

Postby noface » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:22 pm

For the thought of thighs like this putting me in a facescissors hold...had to join her site today! :)

https://www.southern-charms4.com/violet ... 09x001.jpg
noface
SC Fan

Postby bart » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:05 pm

I've been using SC since 2002 and I need to vent about something. Most of the charms I've subscribed to have had great sets and a few have not. I know most charms are amateurs and I don't expect professional photo shoots but the person
taking the photos needs to put in a little effort. The last three charms I subbed to I was highly disappointed, the first charm had about 60 sets but less than 15 pics in most sets, the second sub had over 500 sets but the sets were being recycled every 100 sets, the third charm would be in one pose for the entire set. I feel like I was scammed.
I don't expect SC to inspect every set but maybe let users rate the charms based on quality of sets so we don't waste our money.
bart

Postby ohalexSC22 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:09 pm

Hi Bart,

Geeze I was sorry to hear that you had some issues with the last 3 subscriptions you had. Since you have been with SC since 2002, you understand that we are indeed amateurs and that also goes for our photographers. Most have jobs in other fields. There are also models who have to shoot their images on their own.

Since you have been with SC for 19 years, you no doubt know most of the Charms really put their heart and soul into their images. There will always be a few that do things differently. Many Charms have a large number of updates, some far more than 1000 updates, which certainly supplies the member with "enough" images. Many of us have video clips and slide shows tucked in updates too.

SC does offer the viewer a preview of the latest 3 updates which provides the prospective member with the exact quality of the current updates. SC also makes the model's e mail available to the viewer on the buttons under the logo, perhaps you should contact the model to inquire about the things that are important to you, such as the amount of images in each update. Many write to ask if they will find any of their particular fetish and many models enjoy getting to know their members. Good luck with your future subscriptions!

Alex
Last edited by ohalexSC22 on Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Too much of a good thing can be WONderful...

ohalexSC22
Charm

Postby snowfan » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:32 am

As a charm I think you need to know what your niche or fetish you are serving. Does your site focus on your breasts, ass or legs? Do you mainly secretary style dress or do you mainly do lingerie?

There just so much material out there to masturbate over so having a focus helps draw in those fans. If you update once or twice a week then pick one main fetish to focus on. If you update four or five times a week then pick a coupe of fetish’s.

Variety is good but it helps to have a focus. What do your fans think about first when they think about you.

Once you have a paying fan then interact. Answer emails, post videos, take request that fit your style. It’s the personal connection that will get you a recurring member for years.

I’ve been join charms sites fir years and just some of my thoughts and experiences.
snowfan
SC Fan

PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)