Enjoying the Increased Traffic

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Enjoying the Increased Traffic

Postby loke693 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:07 pm

I have to say that I'm enjoying the increased activity on the Fan Box. I remember when it was hopping like this many years ago and it appears to be coming back. I appreciate all of those that have been around and stuck around to see the revitalization of the Fan Box and I'm also thankful for those who haven't been here in a while or ever and are making it a good spot to hang out again. Looking forward to what's next. Enjoyed the October picture contest and looking forward to the November, December and all of 2019's contest!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Re: Enjoying the Increased Traffic

Postby bustyblueeyesSC1 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:27 am

I am new here so I just am learning my way around and love seeing what the fans like. Looks like it was not very active in here, before the contest (last big day was back in 2013). I am enjoying the interaction in the forum. And hopping to see more of what everyone wants to see. And all the different ladies!!!
Xoxoxo
Busty Blue Eyes
bustyblueeyesSC1
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:44 am

bustyblueeyesSC1 wrote:I am new here so I just am learning my way around and love seeing what the fans like. Looks like it was not very active in here, before the contest (last big day was back in 2013). I am enjoying the interaction in the forum. And hopping to see more of what everyone wants to see. And all the different ladies!!!

The figures showing for 2013 are not updated, I believe. I was recently given "admin" status for this forum and I've seen where that statistic hasn't been refreshed, so to speak on the admin side. I'm not willing to "tinker" with those settings as they aren't important.

However, what IS important, is the fans who visit this forum have been so supportive and have hung around and stayed loyal to SC even with only a few charms visiting.
I'm absolutely thrilled that more charms are now posting here. It's definitely a plus for the fans and a plus for us charms too!
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby martinae » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:04 am

Serena I completley credit you with bringing back the forum! It's awesome what you have done here, and a huge thanks to all the other charms as well! This is a great site, and it's only possible with all of your hard work!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby AbbyRoberts » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:22 am

I love the forum and am looking forward to this month as I will have more time to promote it to my fans. Hope we can get more men on here
Your sexy mature

AbbyRoberts

Custom movies UK D CH I F ESP
$ 20 - 5 min movie
$ 35 - 10 min movie
20 Pics $10
http://www.southern-charms.com/abbyroberts/main.htm
Follow on twitter @AbbyRob13499287
AbbyRoberts
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:53 am

Yes serious props to Serena for all her hard work in combatting the forum flaccidity :YMHUG:

AbbyRoberts wrote:Hope we can get more men on here

From some angles I look like a man, does that count?
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:39 am

I have to agree, I am enjoying the increased traffic and activity on the Forum side. More guys and more importantly to bring the guys, more charm activity. Kudos and a big THANK YOU to Serena for all her diligent and hard work on the forum, and especially the Charm Photo contest. Hopefully 2019 will be a great year for the Forum.....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby guywiththeshirt » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:56 am

I try to help when I can :D

I just think the people here are awesome. The women here are hard working entrepreneurs and its a lot of work to shoot a set, sift through and find the greats, edit them, upload them, keep up with fans, keep up with videos.

You guys rock!
guywiththeshirt
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:55 pm

I like how busy the forum is. Although I can't jump on every day, I try to jump on at least once a week if I can. I like interacting with everyone. I know there was a time when I was inactive that I just couldn't make it on the forum, let alone update my site. But while I am able to update and keep things fresh I am trying to be here also. Sultry Serena has done a wonderful job breathing life back into this forum, though.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby Autumn SC1 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:28 pm

Yes it is good to see that it more active than before. We all have to pitch in for sure to keep things interesting.
Autumn SC1
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)