Do you Remember Individual Picture Set Sales?

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Do you Remember Individual Picture Set Sales?

Postby RavenCharm » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:41 pm

So I know I have been on and off of Charms for a few years now, not nearly as long as some, but I was wondering if anyone remembers when we had individual picture set sales. I thought they were a good idea and I used to get quite a lot of individual sales.

I know that the guys lost the feature or how it worked. But was wondering if anyone else misses them?

Or does anyone have any ideas of other ways to increase income, such as Super HD quality photos at a higher price, priced individually or could it be done like through the Video Sales etc?

Or what about making certain sets only available individually through something like the Video Sales etc, loyal members would buy them I am sure.

I am not trying to price anyone out of the market, just wondering if this would be an option.

Any thoughts?
RavenCharm
Charm

Re: Do you Remember Individual Picture Set Sales?

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:18 pm

I too miss the days on the individual sets for sale. I would have to think they were not as popular as I thought they were. Or that it made book keeping issues. Book keeping trouble will shutter any good venture. I would love to see charms with a massive history of sets, have a best of. Put them like the videos in a separate section. Let's use Raven for example. Raven the best of set 1, from 1 to 75, set 2, from 76 to 150 and so on. 100 photos in each set, for say $ 10.99, or what ever is fair to the charm.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:58 pm

The individual sets were nice, it was a good way to preview some of the private pics without joining... although usually when ever I did buy one set, that would lead me to getting at least a 1 month membership to that charmm's site...
martinae
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:54 pm

Then if buying a single set, led Martinae and others to buy memberships, the single sets were working. I have also thought about this, offering through the forum, a Charms Fan Club. Cost to those who join, say $19.99 a year. Which would give you a years membership and 15% off any memberships and videos. This would increase to half price on your birthday for the day. Each member would get a birthday greeting from a special charm, as well as holiday greetings on Easter Christmas, New years and Thanksgiving. I know I would snap up an offer like that. My only concern is would it be fair to the charms.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby Autumn SC1 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:33 pm

DDDVIOAUS wrote:Then if buying a single set, led Martinae and others to buy memberships, the single sets were working. I have also thought about this, offering through the forum, a Charms Fan Club. Cost to those who join, say $19.99 a year. Which would give you a years membership and 15% off any memberships and videos. This would increase to half price on your birthday for the day. Each member would get a birthday greeting from a special charm, as well as holiday greetings on Easter Christmas, New years and Thanksgiving. I know I would snap up an offer like that. My only concern is would it be fair to the charms.

Membership to what for 19? 1 charms site? not very profitable for the charm since it's just a few bucks less than a months membership. I know where are you coming from and if we had an option to offer a fan club page and post just a few sets for you to view. Just not sure how SC would be able to give us access to manage that.
Autumn SC1
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:02 pm

Autumn SC1 wrote:
DDDVIOAUS wrote:Then if buying a single set, led Martinae and others to buy memberships, the single sets were working. I have also thought about this, offering through the forum, a Charms Fan Club. Cost to those who join, say $19.99 a year. Which would give you a years membership and 15% off any memberships and videos. This would increase to half price on your birthday for the day. Each member would get a birthday greeting from a special charm, as well as holiday greetings on Easter Christmas, New years and Thanksgiving. I know I would snap up an offer like that. My only concern is would it be fair to the charms.

Membership to what for 19? 1 charms site? not very profitable for the charm since it's just a few bucks less than a months membership. I know where are you coming from and if we had an option to offer a fan club page and post just a few sets for you to view. Just not sure how SC would be able to give us access to manage that.

I think he's saying a membership to the fanbox. Meaning that guys who paid the $19.99 would get discounts on charm site memberships and personal emails to them from charms.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:47 am

Thank you Serena, you said it much better than I did. I was just thinking outside the box, maybe too far outside. I know I would gladly pay 24.99 or 29.99 for such an offer.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:14 pm

DDDVIOAUS wrote:Thank you Serena, you said it much better than I did. I was just thinking outside the box, maybe too far outside. I know I would gladly pay 24.99 or 29.99 for such an offer.

I personally think it's a GREAT idea!

SC is always looking for more ways to improve the site :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby RavenCharm » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:00 am

I think my original idea has been lost here.

What I was thinking was offering custom picture sets in the same way as through the video sales, such as HD content or custom picture sets. A download basically but individually priced.

I can not quite fathom what the alternative idea really is.
RavenCharm
Charm

Postby Jeremy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:35 pm

RavenCharm wrote:I think my original idea has been lost here.

What I was thinking was offering custom picture sets in the same way as through the video sales, such as HD content or custom picture sets. A download basically but individually priced.

I can not quite fathom what the alternative idea really is.

I really enjoyed the individual set sales.

And I love your idea, lovely Raven.
Do not purchase anything from Ashton Lincoln.
Jeremy
SC Fan

Postby Nalton » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:16 pm

I too have missed this feature! I can't afford to subscribe to all of the charms I would like to, and the photo sets allowed some variety between cycling memberships.
Nalton

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:12 pm

I liked the set sales also. Maybe SC will bring it back.
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby bbwmelsc3 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:25 pm

I liked the photo set sales too! I miss having them.
See more of me on
http://www.southern-charms3.com/bbwmel
Follow me on Twitter @BBWMELSC
bbwmelsc3
Charm

Postby Princesszombie » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:38 am

Before my time here, but I love the idea!
Princesszombie
Charm

Postby RavenCharm » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:20 am

It does sound like there is a bit of a call for such individual sets, I hope they bring them back at some point
RavenCharm
Charm

Postby WyomingWyntersSC1 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:45 pm

Yes I do! I was wondering what happened to that option...it sounds like its just not available with the new site right?

Wyoming Wynters SC1
WyomingWyntersSC1
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:55 pm

WyomingWyntersSC1 wrote:Yes I do! I was wondering what happened to that option...it sounds like its just not available with the new site right?

Wyoming Wynters SC1

No new site. SC revamped and is continuing to revamp the current site. I believe there was some type of issue with the individual photo sets, but not sure.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:09 pm

I agree, the picture sets benefited my end of the month totals.

Anna Moore

AnnaMooreSC on Twitter
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby Missy » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:06 am

I really liked the individual photo also. I ended up with getting a few long term members from them.
Missy
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:02 pm

Missy wrote:I really liked the individual photo also. I ended up with getting a few long term members from them.

Same here.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Next

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)