Question for the Charms

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Question for the Charms

Postby Anna Moore » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:35 am

Charms

Where do you advertise and market your Charms page. Twitter ?, Instagram ?, Facebook ?, or other.
We use Twitter, post our daily updates there, we also have a Fetlife page too, we tried Instagram, we also attend Fetcon and other conventions if close to us.

Thoughts about creating a list of Charms and there Twitter pages and we can all retweet each other.

Anna
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Re: Question for the Charms

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:22 am

I used to use Twitter, but I am not that great tech savvy wise. Wasn't sure if I was getting out there or not. Still not sure. I probably should go back to try to start using it. But otherwise, I don't use anything. I barely have enough time to answer all the emails that come in on a daily basis. So I just try to keep up on my emails and that is about it.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:59 am

Whats your twitter name, lets follow each other and i will retweet you.
Charms Helping Charms
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby Daphne » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:54 am

I had to delete my social media accounts because I noticed that it just lead to more of my content was being stolen from my fb page and people were taking my images off of fb and creating fake fb profiles with my images and I even found one guy who stole one of my fb pics and used it on craiglist to try and get dates.
Daphne
Charm

Postby AbbyRoberts » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:58 am

All pics you tweet you should put your twitter name i.e. @xxxx on. Like that they won't take your pics and if they do, they have the twitter name on it. Don't put watermarks on the edge of the picture. Put it somewhere that they can't cut the picture.

Twitter is best to promote. But most don't know how to use twitter. You need to retweet others, mention onthers in your tweets, put some hastags in your tweets and be active. I have done a 19 minutes training movie which includes a personal supprt. Anyone who is interested for a tip of $10 you can download it to my server and get personal help.

I've got several twitter accounts my main one with 33k and others with around 8k. I do some daily scedules of the tweets, so it spreads my tweeds 24h. That means you are seen in Eurpoe and US to different times.

Facebook is a pain! It is an extra to get some more fans, but around 70% of followers are from arabic or asian countries. Also they tend to call you on messenger and overload with pics pictures. I had to deactivate messenger not to be disturbed all the time. I don't take friend requests from certain countries as Marokko, Irak, Iran, Nigeria .... nothing against those men, but they are like rats and you will just get loads of fake accounts and stupid cock pics.
They tend to block accounts very fast. I have done a post saying "please don't send explicit pictures and respect the rules"... and my account was blocked for 1 month due to the word "explicit". So if you do, you have to keep it very very clean. And pictures non-nude! I use facebook, gives some customers and viewers. Best is to connect twitter and fb so you post on both at the same time.

Instagram is the most difficult and slowest social site to grow. It takes ages to reach 2-3k followers. You can put your link on instagram and also send those who speak godd english a link in the mail. Instagram is zero sex! I have opened 2018 3 accounts. They won't tell you why they block you. I never had nude pics on there. No links are allowed in the posts. Instagram is just for very soft posts i.e. I post some sexy uniforms or when I'm out having a drink.

So if anyone need some help especially with twitter just pm me. I'm a kind of internet freak and have been doing it since many years.
Your sexy mature

AbbyRoberts

Custom movies UK D CH I F ESP
$ 20 - 5 min movie
$ 35 - 10 min movie
20 Pics $10
http://www.southern-charms.com/abbyroberts/main.htm
Follow on twitter @AbbyRob13499287
AbbyRoberts
Charm

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:35 am

Im with Abby on this-twitter is the best place to promote on I find. A lot of other sites dont let you post ANYTHING even slightly naughty. Whilst you need to be careful with your twitter header and thumbnail pic it is quite adult friendly-I always think sc free pics is far enough.
But yes you have to be active on it and engage with your followers etc-like and retweet, comment and follow back etc.
Ive made some great friends via twitter and a lot have gone on to become members of my sc site
Let me know your twitter names girls & I will follow back xx
im @MsLeather - https://twitter.com/MsLeather
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby AbbyRoberts » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:05 am

mrsleatherSC3 wrote:Im with Abby on this-twitter is the best place to promote on I find. A lot of other sites dont let you post ANYTHING even slightly naughty. Whilst you need to be careful with your twitter header and thumbnail pic it is quite adult friendly-I always think sc free pics is far enough.
But yes you have to be active on it and engage with your followers etc-like and retweet, comment and follow back etc.
Ive made some great friends via twitter and a lot have gone on to become members of my sc site
Let me know your twitter names girls & I will follow back xx
im @MsLeather - https://twitter.com/MsLeather

I've sent a shout and rt for you on my main account
https://twitter.com/HotMature50

Any girls DM me on twitter for shouts
Your sexy mature

AbbyRoberts

$ 20 - 5 min movie
$ 35 - 10 min movie
20 Pics $10
AbbyRoberts
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:03 pm

Abbey, we have been following you for a while now, appreciate the follow back, great advice for newbies.
MsLeather we are also following you.

@AnnaMooreSC
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby AbbyRoberts » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:27 pm

Very welocme I'm just following you Anna and retweeted.
Your sexy mature

AbbyRoberts

$ 20 - 5 min movie
$ 35 - 10 min movie
20 Pics $10
AbbyRoberts
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:58 pm

Thank you Abbey.
Look forward to retweeting your posts Muah

Anna
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby FoxyRose » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:52 am

I use Twitter, I am also on Instagram and have Facebook. And I do lots of interact with other sex worker models. It is great when you have support from others and they share your stuff as well.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:17 pm

Followed Foxy Rose
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:39 pm

My Twitter is wendymeadowssc2 ... I am going to try to get back into it again
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby texfanusa » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:09 pm

Just my thoughts on watermarking images... It's annoying at times for viewers, without a doubt, for watermarks sometimes cover something we'd like to see if simply pasted in the same location all the time. Of course, watermarking for social media samples would be fine so long as members images aren't covered up with the same, in my opinion (of course, if you ask 100 people, you'll get 100 opinions lol). Since I do photography on the side, I, too, am always concerned about image theft (I frequently search for my images online and have found them on numerous occasions, even being used in advertisements without my consent and certainly without payment or licensing). When I post images to FB or elsewhere, I only use a low resolution copy that will be unfit for use elsewhere. That would solve a lot of the image theft on social media, i think. No, it's not a cure-all, just as watermarks can also be removed by anyone skilled in Photoshop, etc., but it does deter the vast majority, in my experience. Just my two cents, for it's something I've dealt with more than a few times. :)
texfanusa
SC Fan

Postby sinfullysxyoneSC2 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:43 am

I really don't advertise on any social media. My husband does all my back end stuff and he takes care of my page, but he doesn't advertise either except to monitor my yahoo page we opened years ago. I do have a twitter account but not real familiar with how to use it.

My yahoo page is under same name

Sinfully Sxy One
sinfullysxyoneSC2
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:36 am

Sinfully,
Tweeting is easy, Post a photo, make a comment and post. like and tweet other peoples posts too.
I have received many new members from my Twitter site.

AnnaMooreSC
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby VixenSC2 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:17 pm

Anna Moore wrote:Charms

Where do you advertise and market your Charms page. Twitter ?, Instagram ?, Facebook ?, or other.
We use Twitter, post our daily updates there, we also have a Fetlife page too, we tried Instagram, we also attend Fetcon and other conventions if close to us.

Thoughts about creating a list of Charms and there Twitter pages and we can all retweet each other.

Anna

Facebook is removing adult content at the moment and many ladys and gents may loose their accounts or otherwise be effected, I use twitter but don't spend any time on it these days, noticed a large drop off in referrals probably due to the way it works these days, just my experience.
VixenSC2
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:44 pm

@Vixen Chick ....How do you promote your site ?
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:33 pm

Anna Moore wrote:How do you promote your site ?

I've been a charm since 2004 and I don't promote my site with any outside advertising.

Maybe that's surprising?

I believe Hawks Feet Links promotes me with my permission. But other than that? You won't find any Sultry Serena advertising on the web.

I had a twitter account for a month or so years and years ago. But I closed it when I decided I wasn't willing to spend hours each day on it. Choosing instead to converse with my fans and member more personally via emails. I like getting to know them and when I answer emails it's a straight one on one thing. I also like to use this forum and text on my site.

I've seen SC's advertising and I doubt that I could do anything better than SC provides for the entire site. True, SC doesn't promote my site specifically, however I feel that even if a charm promotes her specific site, when a guy comes to her site via a link from her advertsing, chances are that he's not going to join immediately and will instead check out the smorgasborg of girls the SC site has to offer before selecting one he's interested in.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:27 am

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:
Anna Moore wrote:How do you promote your site ?

I've been a charm since 2004 and I don't promote my site with any outside advertising.

Maybe that's surprising?

I believe Hawks Feet Links promotes me with my permission. But other than that? You won't find any Sultry Serena advertising on the web.

I had a twitter account for a month or so years and years ago. But I closed it when I decided I wasn't willing to spend hours each day on it. Choosing instead to converse with my fans and member more personally via emails. I like getting to know them and when I answer emails it's a straight one on one thing. I also like to use this forum and text on my site.

I've seen SC's advertising and I doubt that I could do anything better than SC provides for the entire site. True, SC doesn't promote my site specifically, however I feel that even if a charm promotes her specific site, when a guy comes to her site via a link from her advertsing, chances are that he's not going to join immediately and will instead check out the smorgasborg of girls the SC site has to offer before selecting one he's interested in.

I have had this same mind set for years. As a busy mom, wife and working a full time job on top of my site.... it is a lot of work to try to promote outside. Especially with my husband's deteriorating health. I wish I could get the fan board to work on my cellphone properly and I would be able to check it more often and on the go like I do my emails. Now, I did just restart on Twitter. Nothing major, but mostly I just post my live updates. I turned my DMs off though because they got CRAZY. I can answer emails easier than DMs and unfortunately I cant give the devoted attention someone who DMs me wants. So those had to be turned off. Other than posting my new updates and videos though, I don't see the point in Twitter as much?

And you are right, SC as a whole does a crap ton of advertisements.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Next

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)