Fans, What Would Keep You Renewing Your Membership?

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Fans, What Would Keep You Renewing Your Membership?

Postby WyomingWyntersSC1 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:22 pm

Hi Fans!

I am wondering what all would keep you renewing your membership all year long? It seems like fans come and go a lot and I'm just curious :)
I appreciate your feedback as in 2019 I would love to have more returning members each month xoxo

Snowflake Kisses,
Wyoming Wynters SC1
WyomingWyntersSC1
SC Fan

Re: Fans, What Would Keep You Renewing Your Membership?

Postby rjess » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:40 pm

I get bored with one charm quickly. I join. I see all the past updates. Then join another. Let the others rebuild past updates so I see a lot of new to me updates. So maybe update often so there is a lot of new updates.
rjess
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:27 am

This is just Loke's opinion, but there are Different Strokes for Different Folks. I think those people that enjoy what you do and how you do it, will get the long term membership. Those that come in, see what you have and say, good but OK, will bounce around. I suggest you find what you enjoy doing the most and do that. I say that because the site should be about you, what you enjoy. Once you start catering specifically to a fan or a group of fans, it becomes more of a job, an obligation and not fun. When you start catering, you are chasing memberships and there are some fans that come and go, but there are a few that have been around for a long while. Also, financial situations cause membership to come and go. Some people work jobs where they have the extra income in the summer and some work jobs where they get the extra all year around. I'm not Charm, but I've talked to a lot of them and those that are successful, from my conversations, have shown this to be fun and not work. When its fun, you will interact with fans, and to some fans that means something and could lead to a longer membership. When its not fun, that shows up in the pictures and fans can detect that. If it looks like work, it shows. Also, when its not fun, updates become fewer and fewer. There are some fans that look at the frequency and consistency of the updates in making a decision to become a member or not.

There are a number of variables that for me would keep me from renewing my membership. Those are some examples and some suggestions to help get memberships and keep memberships, from my experience in talking with Charms and talking with fans.

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:34 pm

What Loke said is right one track. I started catering to members/fans and not for what I enjoyed and I started feeling like shooting was a chore. And my members/fans can see in my older shoots my facial expressions were strained. When I started saying screw it, I am going to do me and have fun with it, the memberships grew. Do they stick around? Not always. Some come and go. Some renew a couple months, go away (probably to someone else and that is ok) and then come back again when I have a bunch of new stuff. I think this is typical. But when you just do you, don't look at it as job, and have fun I think the guys can see that in the photos and videos.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:18 pm

I agree with what is said. Be you. Do you. Do what you feel is fun. Don't feel you have to cater to everyone. If you don't feel it don't shoot. Make sure you are in the mood and ready to be shooting. It shows. I never look at it as a job. It is a hobby. Something I do for fun. Members come and go. Some come back. Some stay for a long time. I get request for some things that I just don't feel right doing or it isn't me. ANd I say oh well. Not really I tell them nicely that I can't do that. I would rather them find someone that will do what they want than me do it poorly because I don't want to do it. Most important have fun and enjoy and the members will come. LOL
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby branco » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:50 am

I like When The Charm makes different scenarios. I mean. everyone has a stile, but there are some girls with hundreds (even thousands) of pictorials in the exact same place. Same bed, same exact positions. Makes it hard even to tell one pictorial from another. Sometimes it's OK to repeat a place. but every time? c'mon...
BTW of the eleven new charms this month, eight are of the headless girls. Hopefully, they will show diverse content and show faces.
Happy holidays to all..
branco
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:46 am

From my perspective it's all about watching the charm have fun... so I have to echo what Foxy and everyone else has said.. have fun most importantly. The internet is filled with women who will strip nude for money, the advantage to SC and why I come here so much is that most of the Charms are doing this mainly for enjoyment...
martinae
SC Fan

Postby Anna Moore » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:22 pm

branco wrote:I like When The Charm makes different scenarios. I mean. everyone has a stile, but there are some girls with hundreds (even thousands) of pictorials in the exact same place. Same bed, same exact positions. Makes it hard even to tell one pictorial from another. Sometimes it's OK to repeat a place. but every time? c'mon...
BTW of the eleven new charms this month, eight are of the headless girls. Hopefully, they will show diverse content and show faces.
Happy holidays to all..

My hubby and I live in a 3 bedroomed house, we realize that to keep content different and fresh and new backgrounds we have to use hotels, air BnB's etc.
This becomes costly for us.
Some models don't have the privilege of living in a larger home or have access to the $$$ to rent an air BnB or use hotels.
We drive to the country and almost got arrested shooting on a railroad..... Funny story.

Models are here because they love what they do, some do it out of a necessity to pay the bills, if you don't like a particular model because they only shoot in their one bedroomed apt with the same comforter in every set..... Move on. There is plenty of choice here on SC

We just spent a weekend away in a Cabin in Georgia, cost for the weekend approx $1000. We shot 35 sets and 7 videos.
Price per set $28.57 / set.
To recoup this financial outlay will take months.
We do this because we love what we do.

Anna
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby snowfan » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:09 pm

Frequent updates; the most thats posted the more I'm likely to find I need to see. -Biggest reason

Variety. Coming up with different outfits or settings.
snowfan
SC Fan

Postby WyomingWyntersSC1 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:38 pm

Thanks for all the input!!! I was just curiuous :) I love getting suggestions from fans on new ideas to do in shoots!
I loved shooting in the Bellagio suites in Las Vegas but that is not something I can do very often....and soon i will be moving from my house to an RV, so I will keep trying to keep it fresh...maybe I will get some cloth back drops or something lol...I have a lot of long time clients that I've become familiar with over the past five years which is nice...I love to get fan mail...again I appreciate the feedback xoxo

Snowflake Kisses,
Wyoming :) :X
WyomingWyntersSC1
SC Fan

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)