Chat was Hopping!!

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Chat was Hopping!!

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:19 pm

The mini chat was hopping last night with me and Sultry Serena and a few others. If you are registered for the forum, you will have access to the chat. We were in there around 8pm EST and I unfortunately had to say goodbye around 10:30pm EST due to having to work this morning. But I loved being able to chat and answer questions with everyone. You all should join tonight. I plan to be online around the same time (8pm EST). Since I have been sick all week I am not going to go out clubbing tonight. ;)
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Re: Chat was Hopping!!

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:35 pm

wendymeadowssc2 wrote:The mini chat was hopping last night with me and Sultry Serena and a few others. If you are registered for the forum, you will have access to the chat. We were in there around 8pm EST and I unfortunately had to say goodbye around 10:30pm EST due to having to work this morning. But I loved being able to chat and answer questions with everyone. You all should join tonight. I plan to be online around the same time (8pm EST). Since I have been sick all week I am not going to go out clubbing tonight. ;)

You just gave me an idea!
What if we set up a weekly Q&A night on chat???

Something that's a regular schedule so the guys don't have to just wait for charms to appear?

We could do that, we would just have to let the charms know so they could plan to be there if they wanted :-)

Ideas?
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:42 pm

SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:13 pm

So I know that I said that I would be available tonight for chat, however, a friend of mine was in a car accident and has no family in the area so I am heading to the hospital to sit with her. Sorry! I will be back on Tuesday night. :)
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby martinae » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:20 am

I hope your friend is ok!!! Take care of her... that's importiant

Thanks to everyone who chatted... it was a fun time!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:37 pm

Wendy,

Hope all is good with your friend. You sound like a wonderful person doing that!!!

Serena

Love the idea and hope you make sure it happens. I'd recommend that someone sets up several chat times, various times per day. That way guys that are in Europe have a reasonable time to chat, those ladies that work evenings have a reasonable time, etc. I think if something is standard and people have something to look forward to, it would work better. Just my thoughts.

Rod
loke693
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:37 pm

Thanks guys! My friend is ok. She just wanted to get checked out since her car was very very damaged. I don't blame her for not wanting to be in the hospital by herself though. There are some crazy people in there on a Friday night.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby GemmaG » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:36 pm

Now, what Loke said is exactly my problem.... I want to get on & do some chatting but im in europe & its too early for americans. Im 6-9hours ahead depending on timezone.
VIsit my site at GemmaCharms.com
follow me on social media @PrincessMilf
GemmaG
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:27 pm

GemmaG wrote:Now, what Loke said is exactly my problem.... I want to get on & do some chatting but im in europe & its too early for americans. Im 6-9hours ahead depending on timezone.

There's alot of UK fans on the fanbox.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby barj39 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:29 am

I am UK also so timezone is sometimes an issue for me
barj39
SC Fan

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)